GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is heartbreaking.. but only for the children.. if i was that diwn on my luck the best i could do for my child is send her to daddys until i picked myself up..

Yes, I agree.

Not sure if this was posted but:
Related to the getting Amber Alerts out earlier.
First Coast News - read more:
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has determined a need to review its processes following the abduction of Cherish Perrywinkle.

RSBM

Early on, some people here saw something on her FB site that made them think she was from the Ipswich area here in Oz. (We have a saying here .. the Dippy from Ippy). I haven't seen that myself though because her FB site went fairly private quite quickly.

Here in the US it's till visible by public. You can see (at least *I* can, and I'm not FB friends with her) in the "from" spot it still says Ipswich, Queensland. "Lives in" Jacksonville, Florida,, "Studied at" Bundamba State High School

WHAT IN THE GODS NAME IS THE ATTORNEY DOING ON FB !!!

is he even qualified ?!?!

Im reading him ripping mom and step dad apart

RSBM

Early on, some people here saw something on her FB site that made them think she was from the Ipswich area here in Oz. (We have a saying here .. the Dippy from Ippy). I haven't seen that myself though because her FB site went fairly private quite quickly.

Also on that video of her at the vigil she was heard speaking/yelling. Not an American accent.

WHAT IN THE GODS NAME IS THE ATTORNEY DOING ON FB !!!

is he even qualified ?!?!

Im reading him ripping mom and step dad apart

On Cherish's memorial page, no less. I get his anger and frustration. He tried very hard to get Cherish a better life with her father but what he is doing isn't very professional at all.

On Cherish's memorial page, no less. I get his anger and frustration. He tried very hard to get Cherish a better life with her father but what he is doing isn't very professional at all.

Is it even legal ?

I agree for the most part, however I think it's worth considering that "if her mother had protected her" maybe the scenario could have gotten worse. e.g. the offender becoming angry he wasn't getting what he wanted so attacks the mother and/or the children
If her Mother had not gotten in a van with a STRANGER because she wanted a "dress" she would not have had to PROTECT her. She basically handed that poor baby over....

Not sure if this was posted but:

First Coast News - read more:

Perhaps DFACS should also review their protocol for temporary removal of possible endangered children at the same time.

Okay, okay, I can hear all of you, I'll shut up now.

Except to complain that I wasn't able to use the tape over mouth smiley after that last sentence. I think I've been grounded from using smileys. Sigh.

I'm sorry but in the photos that I have seen of the mother and bf they appear to be healthy with no outward appearances of disability. Were they not working? How do you not have an AC or working stove and still get to keep your children.
And before anyone says that I don't know what it's like to be poor. Oh yes I do I grew up very poor. Dad was a carpenter and did not always have work. We ate a lot of beans and I can promise you we never had anyone donating things to us.
"According to Pastor Steve, Cherish loved to win little prizes for memorizing Bible verses. He says if she'd get a piece of candy she acted as if she were holding "$10,000." He says her family was having a tough time financially.

In fact, he says, the church wanted to bring them a meal to cook but neighbors said the family's stove was broken. The church bought them a new stove and a vacuum."

So heartbreaking :(

I've been gone the entire day and just catching up with this thread.

The funeral and facebook fiascos.......

OH

My

GOD!

Sorry, the poster who was asking about the stroller and the route ...
The stroller story -

Read more at Jacksonville.com:
It was last seen being put into the back of the suspect’s van Friday night at the Dollar General on Edgewood Avenue West.
----
*Smith befriended... Rayne Perrywinkle and her young children at the store and then all of them going to Walmart in his van after offering to buy them clothes and food. Cherish’s mother, who did not have a car, put the stroller in the back of the van before he gave the family a ride.

So, reportedly she didn't walk to Walmart from the Dollar store - she got in his van with the girls and he drove them to Walmart after offering to buy them clothes and food.
They must not have taken the stroller out when they went shopping and it was still in the van when Cherish was abducted.

*my edit

I found a page with her picture, that says nothing about Australia. It's totally private, except one picture, posted in 2012. (Oh, and a "like" for walmart and a bar.)

I do support the Father of Cherish because I personally know for a fact how incompetent the Duval County Courts can be..However I will not be attending this service due to the fact I feel it isn't a place to be with the feelings that I have..I will not sit and watch a show go on in this little precious angels memory..This is about Cherish and not her family drama. Again I will refrain from saying anymore..

:banghead:

I am home for the same reason...

I'm sorry but in the photos that I have seen of the mother and bf they appear to be healthy with no outward appearances of disability. Were they not working? How do you not have an AC or working stove and still get to keep your children.
And before anyone says that I don't know what it's like to be poor. Oh yes I do I grew up very poor. Dad was a carpenter and did not always have work. We ate a lot of beans and I can promise you we never had anyone donating things to us.

I grew up destitute. My parents ALWAYS made sure we had a/c (as I said before, many people die her without. And a way to fix food. There was hardly any food, but there was food.

I suspect they completely relied on manipulating the kindness of strangers. Look where that got her daughter.

I haven't read every little article today but the obituary has me scratching my head even more if that's possible in this case..

As unprofessional as it may be IMO FB may be the fathers only way of making his side/words heard..No one in the courts has listened to him for years and apparently with donations flowing in no one is listening to him now..IMO

I'm just thinking if I supported a child (maybe the mother, bf and two other children) and I had TRIED for years to be heard and this happened to my child. Yeah i would be screaming from the rooftops at this point...

The name changing is to say the least strange IMO. However no stranger than this RP making EVERYTHING about HER instead of her Murdered Daughter...

So now there is another child somewhere in the mix of all of this?

All this donating just makes me sick to think that you can be this careless and benefit from it and all in the name of this child..It makes me sick with all these cases frankly..

"According to Pastor Steve, Cherish loved to win little prizes for memorizing Bible verses. He says if she'd get a piece of candy she acted as if she were holding "$10,000." He says her family was having a tough time financially.

In fact, he says, the church wanted to bring them a meal to cook but neighbors said the family's stove was broken. The church bought them a new stove and a vacuum."

So heartbreaking :(

The house is a rental- shouldn't the stove be replaced by the landlord??
In the early MSM article linked in media thread " they moved from small home to small home"

Y'all, I can not believe what I'm reading about the father being left completely out of the Obit, and that RP has threatened to cause a big stink if he shows up to the funeral. What is going on here?!!!! This isn't his fault. Why does Rayne have such hatred for him? A day before Cherish is suppose to fly out to spend the summer with him she is taken by a RSO that the live in boyfriend refers to as "DONALD" as if he knows him personally. Live-in boyfriend does interview on porch days later and speaks negatively about the biological father - yet never shows any outrage towards "DONALD". What the hell is going on here?

Also on that video of her at the vigil she was heard speaking/yelling. Not an American accent.

I didn't hear any discernible accent. American, Australian, or otherwise...to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela