GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #4 *GRAPHIC CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it would be a quick verdict and there is only one outcome. I will say it now. GUILTY AS CHARGED! Justice is coming darling Cherish

What a relief. I hope these jurors now get some time to decompress from the horrors they have heard and seen. They have served honorably.

Verdict in under 15 minutes. See y'all Tuesday a.m.

Penalty phase Tuesday.

I would love to inflict the pain and torture that this inflicted on precious Cherish, every single second of agony, fear and desperation that the darling girl went through, I want to deliver it back to him in spades. He deserves every moment that she endured magnified a million times. A death sentence is nothing compared to what Cherish went through.

I've never been so emotional and invested in a verdict.

There are so many heroes. The people that were looking for her, the prosecution, LE, the jury, etc. So many people who worked for this. 5 years and finally...FINALLY...she gets justice. Now he can suffer and rot.

I know this may be controversial, or maybe not...I don't know. I had a lot of opinions about Rayne from day 1. I'm sure I still do, if I let myself go there. But I hope she finds peace. I hope she can repair herself and her life. I hope something good can happen to her and to this family and situation. I'm sure that's what any little girl would want for their mother, so I want it too.

That’s how it’s done FL! Good job jury. That couldn’t have been easy to be on this trial. I embrace them with peace and tender thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at work nearly in tears at my desk. Cherish was the same age as my youngest daughter. I watched the live updates, from the UK then, I'm now in Canada, when she went missing with growing horror and such desperation as I wanted to snatch her back from this and just hold her tight. The brutality that he made this darling child go through for his own sick, sadistic pleasure has horrified me, and I'm a criminologist by trade, specializing in crimes against women and children. I've never followed a case that has affected me as emotionally as Cherish's has. I try not to let myself get emotional in cases, but some just completely get to you. Cherish, honey, there are so many people in this world who love you, who still love you, and who would happily mete out their own personal justice on the who so brutally hurt you. You are loved sweetheart. You will live on in my heart as long as I breathe. I promise you this.

I've never been so emotional and invested in a verdict.

There are so many heroes. The people that were looking for her, the prosecution, LE, the jury, etc. So many people who worked for this. 5 years and finally...FINALLY...she gets justice. Now he can suffer and rot.

I know this may be controversial, or maybe not...I don't know. I had a lot of opinions about Rayne from day 1. I'm sure I still do, if I let myself go there. But I hope she finds peace. I hope she can repair herself and her life. I hope something good can happen to her and to this family and situation. I'm sure that's what any little girl would want for their mother, so I want it too.

At least she got to hear the guilty verdicts. I also hope she finds peace.

mod note:This case is very emotional and it might be a good idea to sit on your hands, keep a pillow to hit or scream into or a shoe close by. Be mindful that our rules still apply. The parents are considered victims. Websleuths does not condone or allow wishing violence of any kind on the defendant or others.

:hug: :grouphug:

:bump:

I hope his prison time is served at a prison he wasn’t at before. He seems to be fine living in prison so I hope he knows no one. I hope he is scared. But honestly I don’t think he cares. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was this a record verdict? So much evidence against him. Still thinking he only plead not guilty so he could get out of the jail for a few days. But, that's over, sit in there until you rot!

I had no doubt about this jury ... unofrtunately, it beings me no relief. It has been a long time since a child’s trial affected me so deeply. I am just so sad and angry still that this man was ever allowed to roam our streets and prey on innocent children and their families.

RIP, sweet Cherish :rose:

Was this a record verdict? So much evidence against him. Still thinking he only plead not guilty so he could get out of the jail for a few days. But, that's over, sit in there until you rot!

I've got to say that since I've been following criminal cases this is the fastest verdict I can remember.

I've got to say that since I've been following criminal cases this is the fastest verdict I can remember.

I'm surprised they completed the forms that quickly, much less elect a foreperson and take the three votes.

moo

They were on a mission. The jury did good.

I hope the family find some peace once justice has finished with this killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnid