GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #4 *GRAPHIC CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. And having no contact with others will lessen the chance of him getting his hands on contraband like child *advertiser censored*.

True, he was already enticing his groupies by providing them *advertiser censored* magazines while he has been in jail. He is a master manipulator and sociopaths can easily adapt to their surroundings. If in general population he would just amass more groupies who are as sick and evil as he is. He would love nothing better than to repeat over and over again what he did to such a beautiful totally innocent child.

If he was all that scared of inmates he sure wouldn't have been shooting his filthy mouth off to anyone when bragging about what he had done. And jails are usually much more lax and inmates have many more opportunities to get to someone they want to harm. I haven't read about anyone attacking him while in jail but I could have missed it.

IMO

The defense is saving their arguments for the penalty phase, IMO.

IMO, the only thing the defense can argue in the penalty phase is to try and vilify any juror who will sentence someone to death.

IMO, the only thing the defense can argue in the penalty phase is to try and vilify any juror who will sentence someone to death.

Oh, I agree. I just can't imagine them doing nothing. If they do nothing, I genuinely worry about that when he appeals. He's so sick and twisted, I expect him to exhaust every appeal.

Jury has selected foreperson and begun deliberations.

He really does look miserable. Like he is contemplating what awaits him.

He looks like he’s about to barf. Good. Find him guilty on all counts, death penalty, home for dinner. And loads of support and councelling. ☹️

Not so smug now, is he? Total change in demeanor. Hope he's scared s&*&less now.

anne schindler
‏

@schindy
3m3 minutes ago

WE've got a verdict #DonaldSmith @FCN2go

Fastest trial...fastest verdict!

He really does look miserable. Like he is contemplating what awaits him.

I hope he is scared to death. Its amazing to me how these brutal sadist a-holes care nothing about the unimaginable pain and suffering they put their victims through before murdering them but become upset when their own life is on the line.

He was a big brutal bully when he kidnapped a little 8 year old and we can bet the fear he saw in Cherish's eyes, and all of the pain she felt that he inflicted gave him such demonic pleasure. :mad:

But now when the tables are turned he is just a wimpy coward, and just another piece of scum that society needs to get rid of.........

imo

Fastest trial...fastest verdict!

Like I said this morning this was going to be a very fast verdict! Cherish, justice is coming honey.........fast and swift. God bless these jurors.

jury coming in. they have a verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member