GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember asking who actually reported him missing. Gatorgirl definitively said it was the g/f (and I believe her) but honestly I can't recall seeing it in msm.

What a happy looking boy in the picture. So sad!

It just broke my heart when I saw that picture earlier today. It's so hard looking at it knowing his family and friends will never see that smile again.

the end results was obviously positive...by targeting him so quickly they were able to preserve the most evidence possible...i have this eerie feeling that she had a reason to panic..whether that was pedro reaching out out of arrogance or panic. to me this feels like more a crime of passion/ betryal than the jealousy of christian's life, successes etc

I remember asking who actually reported him missing. Gatorgirl definitively said it was the g/f (and I believe her) but honestly I can't recall seeing it in msm.

I'm still searching! I did find this:

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/Family...hristian-Aguilar-Will-Be-Found-171133861.html
~snipped~
"My son always kept in communication with us, he never passed a lot of hours without talking to us," Carlos Aguilar said. "It's not normal, that's the reason we're concerned."

Alexander Aguilar, Christian's brother, said he spoke to him on Wednesday, the day before he went missing.

"Words cannot describe how bad this feels, the uncertainty of knowing whether or not he's fine, where he is, it's killing all of us right now," Alexander Aguilar said. Chris was never like this, is never like this, he would always call, always keep in touch with my parents."

The Aguilars would have become concerned after not hearing from Christian that Thurs. night. They may have called EF the following day when they still didn't hear from him. It would make sense that EF would make the call to LE since she is local.

I wonder if EF also sensed that something was wrong, and a call from Mr. Aguilar confirmed it. She may have known that CA and PB were getting together Thurs. after not speaking for several weeks. Maybe she even called PB asking about CA and his reply gave her an uneasy feeling?

I feel terrible for Erika, as well as the Aguilars. Even if her dating Christian was part of the reason for PB's anger toward CA, it wasn't the whole reason and she is not to blame. It's just senseless.

It just broke my heart when I saw that picture earlier today. It's so hard looking at it knowing his family and friends will never see that smile again.

It must be unbearable for the family to know that he his somewhere close by. I wish PB's family would talk to him and get him to tell where CA is. How can they live with themselves knowing that they could possibly end the suffering of another family? I know they love their son, but he admitted beating CA until he was unconscious and barely breathing. BP not talking continues to bring grief and distress to CA's family and friends. BP's parents might not be able to do anything to help Christian anymore, but they can attempt to alleviate the suffering of those who loved him. Moo

The search has expanded to Marion county. However I think this article is misleading by saying the volunteers have slowed coming out. That's because gpd said they would only take 50 people out. If the number was higher I guarantee the people would come. Scope Increases While Volunteers Decrease in Search For Christian: http://bit.ly/OAkVay

I hadnt read this earlier article where Christian's brother said PB sold his guns so he could move to Gainsville. "Family members say Bravo might have moved to be closer to Friman, and potentially try to win her back, but he and Christian Aguilar were friends. Bravo likes to shoot BB guns, and he likes to play paintball, the younger Aguilar said.

"He sold his guns to move up here," Alexander Aguilar said.

He was interested in being a soldier and wanted to join ROTC. He sent an application to UF and to West Point, the younger Aguilar said, but was rejected. "

And also when Christian's mother asked PB for any clue/hint in court PB did not respond. "Back in the courtroom, Claudia Aguilar faced Bravo and spoke to him directly. She pleaded with him, asking for a clue, anything.

"He knows us," she said. "He knows me."

She asked for an address, anything Bravo remembered about the incident.

"We're not asking for any more," she said. "Only that."

Bravo did not respond, and she left with her family to continue the search."

http://www.ocala.com/article/20120925/ARTICLES/120929806?p=4&tc=pg

My dauughter told me he was reported to have been seen behind Stockman Feed & Hay 1232 Northwest 50th Avenue, Gainesville. This is what the owner told her. I don't know what time, but I've listed their operating hrs below.

Closed on Monday.
Tues-Sun 9-5

Wow! I just looked at that on the Map. I hope they searched that area.

This area is very interesting. Close to streits, a few small bodies of water, lots of woods but most intriguing to me are all the storage units close by and if you look a bit behind that address off 53rd??? There's a spot that looks like it could possibly be a limerock distribution spot. However I've seen in the gpd facebook comments that people ate saying some officers have told them limerock is really unimportant. Was it Chris or Pedro that they said they saw? Assuming Chris but just checking.

first time poster...after reviewing the timeline posted by cold pizza a few pages back..one the keeps bothering me...the time in which Christian got reported missing by his girlfriend seems way too quick...makes me wonder if she know more than she is sharing..maybe pedro called her after the altercation or she received some sort of message from Christian.

It might not be a big deal but I just feel it's strange that he got reported as quickly as he did...

Interesting point, Vvvv!

And :welcome: :welcome4:

As I get ready for work this morning, I'm praying today is the day Christian is found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first time poster...after reviewing the timeline posted by cold pizza a few pages back..one the keeps bothering me...the time in which Christian got reported missing by his girlfriend seems way too quick...makes me wonder if she know more than she is sharing..maybe pedro called her after the altercation or she received some sort of message from Christian.

It might not be a big deal but I just feel it's strange that he got reported as quickly as he did...

I know what you mean. I too wondered if Pedro was able to pull this off alone or if he a. had help or b. confided in someone afterwards.

Not to mention the interview where EF claimed that the altercation with Pedro and Christian had nothing to do with her. I found that to be rather ... I don't know the word when clearly we all knew from moment one that it was all about Christian dating her. And that was before we knew all the specifics and details.

Maybe when she was interviewed she didn't want to admit it to the public or even to herself. I dunno. :banghead:

I just realized (and I'm sure this has been noted here) PB's profile pic, uploaded just 2 days before Christian was murdered, is of PB making "gun fingers". And the other pic uploaded is of PB "asleep". Rather odd. I hope LE has screen shot that before it disappears. MOO

I don't know why and I hate to categorize people without knowing them but Pedro has that same emo/bizarness IMO IMO IMO as James Holmes. (The Colorado "Batman" movie gunman.)

The same detached, emotional but not in a good way, empty eyes.

Sweetwater Authorities Head to Gainesville to Join Search for Missing UF Student

Around a dozen officers and Sweetwater Mayor Manny Marono loaded trucks up with ATVs and other equipment and headed north to share in the massive search for the 18-year-old from South Florida who was last seen Sept. 20.

Sweetwater Police Chief Robert Fulgueira said he's not sure when they'll return, but the group is holding out hope Aguilar will be found safe.

"The father has hope, we're hoping that he's alive, he could be," Fulgueira said. "The environment is rough out there and I don't know, I don't know that he has survived, but one way or another we need to find that boy so that father can have some sort of closure."

snip from link below

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...-Search-for-Missing-UF-Student-172263411.html

Question- if PB tells his lawyer where he left CA, and CA was still alive when he left him, is the lawyer still required to not disclose the information?

Why would PB's attorney not be responding to LE???? What could be the reason? From video in link above.

In the video at the link PB's lawyer says PB went with LE on a drive-along and told them everything he knew. Earlier, he was saying that PB didn't HAVE to tell LE where Christian is (or that was the gist of his statement as I understood it). Wonder if he caught a lot of flak about that. It's one thing to insist that his client has told LE everything he knows (if he believes that), but another thing to suggest that a person has the right not to reveal the location of someone who has gone days without food and water and is in dire need of medical treatment. It's so heartbreaking to think that Christian might have survived if only he had been located earlier in the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en