GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One could read that telephone exchange as code for, will it be cheaper to "fix" the "tv" problem through litigation, or "get rid of it" altogether.
imo, speculation.

http://www.wtxl.com/news/murdered-f...cle_196bfa18-6be7-11e6-b1ca-c7f370a1b351.html
attachment.php

"And I was talking to him about whether it made sense to pay to fix it or I should get a new one," Adelson recalled to investigators. "And it was always his joke that, like, he knew that Danny treated me badly, and it was always his joke, he said, I looked into hiring a hit man but it was cheaper to get you this TV."

Attachments

• 57c0e1508a79d.image.png
    57c0e1508a79d.image.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 218
You guys have to be joking. Because C.A and W.A have a combined income of a good 6 figures. And TVs at Walmart are only $700 for a nice size smart tv.

So why are these 2 talking about getting a broken tv fixed when they could simply have bought a new one online or in store with one of the dozens of credit cards floating around their estate?

From the above blog post "If Sigfredo Garcia disliked or even hated Charlie Adelson, it seems unlikely that Garcia would have tried to “help” Charlie by performing a contract killing on his behalf — a killing that would put Garcia at risk of the death penalty if caught."

The blindingly obvious explanation is that Garcia didn't know CA was in a romantic relationship with KM when he accepted the contract. Then when he found out his client was romancing his woman, he'd have been mad alright, CA is lucky he survived.

Satchie makes a good point that it's possible Garcia didn't know the true nature of KM's relationship with CA when he (allegedly) agreed to kill DM.

Also, I found very odd Above the Law's suggestion that whether Garcia would have agreed to kill DM turned on whether Garcia "disliked" or "hated" or wanted to "help" CA. I suspect that Garcia's decision whether or not to kill DM was based on how much money he was to receive for doing the deed; it wasn't about "help[ing]" anyone, and he would have been willing to put aside any personal feelings about CA if the price was right.

You guys have to be joking. Because C.A and W.A have a combined income of a good 6 figures. And TVs at Walmart are only $700 for a nice size smart tv.

So why are these 2 talking about getting a broken tv fixed when they could simply have bought a new one online or in store with one of the dozens of credit cards floating around their estate?

Cannot help but be reminded of Seinfeld show , imo.
http://www.pkmeco.com/seinfeld/cadillac.htm
"Art Vandelay? This is my boyfriend?"
"That's your boyfriend.""What does he do?""He's an importer.""Just imports? No exports?""He's an importer-exporter. Okay?"- Elaine and George, working on his alibi, in "The Cadillac"

I think they like to be thrifty.

Not to mention I didn't even know tv's could still be repaired these days.
Also, the more I reread her recount of her brother's "joke" it doesn't make any sense as a joke to me. It's a bit of a non sequitur.

Just now fully read the article in the Democrat.
WA admits to being on Trescott (Dan's street) around noon (after the TV repairman had been to her house on the day of the murder) saw the crime scene tape and thought it was because of a downed tree. Wha?!!! Now why would there be crime scene tape and police cars for that?! IMO, she was checking to see if "it" had happened yet! After she couldn't get through she drove around to the liquor store and bought a nice bottle of rye whiskey for a party that evening.

Could she have been more obvious?! She knew!!

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/08/26/wendi-adelson-brother-joked-hiring-hitman/89437110/

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I agree.

WA admits to being on Trescott (Dan's street) around noon (after the TV repairman had been to her house on the day of the murder) saw the crime scene tape and thought it was because of a downed tree. Wha?!!! Now why would there be crime scene tape and police cars for that?! IMO, she was checking to see if "it" had happened yet! After she couldn't get through she drove around to the liquor store and bought a nice bottle of rye whiskey for a party that evening.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/08/26/wendi-adelson-brother-joked-hiring-hitman/89437110/

Wondering if WA still went to the party that night, or was the bottle of whiskey a thank you gift?

Again, this highlights why it would be so much better if the press showed us the whole video. Presumably the cops asked WA *why* she went to Trescott that day. Perhaps she had a perfectly innocent explanation. (Picking up the kids? Dropping something off that DM had asked for?) Why are the news organizations that have the video hoarding it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering if WA still went to the party that night, or was the bottle of whiskey a thank you gift?
Well, I would hope that the party was canceled. And if it was a thank you gift, was if for the host or hostess of this party. Are women big rye drinkers?

I know there is a reason you're asking this but I'm clueless....😊

Well, I would hope that the party was canceled. And if it was a thank you gift, was if for the host or hostess of this party. Are women big rye drinkers?

I know there is a reason you're asking this but I'm clueless....

Thank you gift not necessarily intended for party host/ hostess...
imo, speculation.

There's no reason for WA to bring up the television repair conversation. Liars add to many unnessasary details to their story's. Why she would add that tidbit is really confusing,

Thank you gift not necessarily intended for party host/ hostess...
imo, speculation.
Ummm, the TV repair guy.....CA, Rivera, Garcia, the new boyfriend,
her mother....herself?! Who?!
I need a bigger hint.😊

There's no reason for WA to bring up the television repair conversation. Liars add to many unnessasary details to their story's. Why she would add that tidbit is really confusing,

It seems like some sort of preemptive strike, for reasons we hopefully might soon understand.
Wonder if SG or LR also do "tv repairs" ?
imo.

Maybe CA as thanks for arranging the fixing of the tv??
imo, speculation
Or...she needed an excuse to be in the neighborhood. She knew police would want to know why she was spotted there so.....a bottle of rye would be easy for the cashier to remember.
"Yeah, there was a looker in here around noon. Wanted a bottle of rye whiskey for a party".

Not to mention I didn't even know tv's could still be repaired these days.
Also, the more I reread her recount of her brother's "joke" it doesn't make any sense as a joke to me. It's a bit of a non sequitur.
You are absolutely correct. If there is something wrong with the TV, you package it back up and send back to the company.....or you take the TV in and exchange it or have them look at it....

Oh my....speculating here...but she needed to cover herself why a guy came to her door that morning and came inside!! (The other "repairman was sitting in the car"........)

Oh little sister, you are burnt toast.

You are absolutely correct. If there is something wrong with the TV, you package it back up and send back to the company.....or you take the TV in and exchange it or have them look at it....

Oh my....speculating here...but she needed to cover herself why a guy came to her door that morning and came inside!! (The other "repairman was sitting in the car"........)

Oh little sister, you are burnt toast.

So sorry to keep posting but I am literally dumbfounded, aghast, and in semi disbelief: My own rendition of part of that interview:

"So, Ms. A. where was this repair person from?"

"Uh, good question. I don't really know. My big bother did all the appointment making."

"Did you get a name or did you just let a stranger come into your apartment?"

Well, since I just talked to Big Bro, I was expecting him and I wasn't really worried. I just wanted my TV fixed."

"What did he look like?"

"Taller than I am. Jeans, darker complected".

JMO but in other words, THEY know!

So sorry to keep posting but I am literally dumbfounded, aghast, and in semi disbelief: My own rendition of part of that interview:

"So, Ms. A. where was this repair person from?"

"Uh, good question. I don't really know. My big bother did all the appointment making."

"Did you get a name or did you just let a stranger come into your apartment?"

Well, since I just talked to Big Bro, I was expecting him and I wasn't really worried. I just wanted my TV fixed."

"What did he look like?"

"Taller than I am. Jeans, darker complected".

JMO but in other words, THEY know!

Yeah, a TV repairmen (is there such a thing these days) at WA' home will be easily vetted by the LE. Agreed, THEY know!

Yeah, a TV repairmen (is there such a thing these days) at WA' home will be easily vetted by the LE. Agreed, THEY know!

Agree. I could understand if a computer repair guy came to the house to reboot your computer. But come on.

How much did she pay the guy. Or did she just hand him the envelope that Charles previously left behind. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793