GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #6 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She denied her mom made that appointment.....

Is the TV repair company on the witness list?

Since when can a cracked TV screen be fixed inside your home? Can it? I don't know....
Oh goodness - I missed that she denied her mom made the appointment. Sorry - my bad! Where did that come from - that it was her mom who made the appointment?

Possible theory? Wendi blurted out her brother's "joke" about tv/hit man to the investigator because she was afraid the cops would think she was behind the killing and wanted to plant the seed of others being involved because she did not want to go down for it. Not sure what happened, but under this theory her family was involved but kept her out of it. Thoughts? JMO.

Oh goodness - I missed that she denied her mom made the appointment. Sorry - my bad! Where did that come from - that it was her mom who made the appointment?
The prosecutor asked Wendi if her mom made the apptmt -- the implication was that the DA believed the mom did the make the apptmt, but Wendi replied that she didn't think so --that she thought she made it herself.

Possible theory? Wendi blurted out her brother's "joke" about tv/hit man to the investigator because she was afraid the cops would think she was behind the killing and wanted to plant the seed of others being involved because she did not want to go down for it. Not sure what happened, but under this theory her family was involved but kept her out of it. Thoughts? JMO.

I wonder why Wendi said, twice, that CA has a "habit of repeating himself" so he told that "joke" several times. What's her angle in saying that? To minimize the truth of it? Or something else?

I always thought Wendi may have blurted it out by accident (Charlie hiring a hitman) during the initial interview she was nervous. She probably regretted it the second it came out of her mouth.
If I recall, she told the investigator that she had told the tv repairman about Charlie's "joke" that morning. It's all very odd. JMO.

Link includes video of WA's testimony.
Every chance she gets, it seems that WA mentions how mean ect DM was to her, other than not reading her book, what has the man supposedly done that was so wrong? imo.rbbm
LIVE BLOG: Witnesses take the stand in Dan Markel murder trial
"Jibbers was a nickname that I gave Danny when he was being really difficult and causing me a lot of pain. It was sort of a nickname I gave him to make him feel less threatening," said Adelson."

I wonder how many times WA said "I think" during her testimony today. Even the easiest questions got "I think." I think it was during questions she knew were related to implicating her. For instance, she was asked who had the kids on the day Dan was killed. "I think it was Danny's day" (paraphrase) to have the kids. You THINK??? Your kids' dad was murdered and you don't remember every single detail about that day? Trying to distance herself from details.....

Oh...didn’t the prosecutor catch her in another lie regarding the name Jibbers? Wendi claimed not to know how to spell it. Didn’t she actually say she never spelled it? But the prosecution reminded her she had Dan in her phone under the name “Jibbers”.

Link includes video of WA's testimony.
Every chance she gets, it seems that WA mentions how mean ect DM was to her, other than not reading her book, what has the man supposedly done that was so wrong? imo.rbbm
LIVE BLOG: Witnesses take the stand in Dan Markel murder trial
"Jibbers was a nickname that I gave Danny when he was being really difficult and causing me a lot of pain. It was sort of a nickname I gave him to make him feel less threatening," said Adelson."

I loved when she was asked, by the judge even, how to spell Jibbers. "I don't know....I never actually wrote it out....I guess maybe J-I-B-B-E-R-S? Or I guess maybe you could spell it with a G? G-I-B-B-E-R-S?" Then the prosecutor asks her, "You had Dan in your phone as 'Jibbers', right?" LOL!

I loved when she was asked, by the judge even, how to spell Jibbers. "I don't know....I never actually wrote it out....I guess maybe J-I-B-B-E-R-S? Or I guess maybe you could spell it with a G? G-I-B-B-E-R-S?" Then the prosecutor asks her, "You had Dan in your phone as 'Jibbers', right?" LOL!
Another little tid bit that I hope was NOT lost in the Jury!

If I were sitting on that jury I wouldn’t believe half the stuff that came out of her mouth.

I wonder how many times WA said "I think" during her testimony today. Even the easiest questions got "I think." I think it was during questions she knew were related to implicating her. For instance, she was asked who had the kids on the day Dan was killed. "I think it was Danny's day" (paraphrase) to have the kids. You THINK??? Your kids' dad was murdered and you don't remember every single detail about that day? Trying to distance herself from details.....
Agree. She was being vague -- ie., not saying the names her parents called Dan when she just testified that she recently refreshed her recollection about that by reading emails. But at other times she was overexplaining, apparently trying to make herself look less bad. JMO.

Agree. She was being vague -- ie., not saying the names her parents called Dan when she just testified that she recently refreshed her recollection about that by reading emails. But at other times she was overexplaining, apparently trying to make herself look less bad. JMO.

I kinda blame KM's attorney for not following up on that, though. She asked her once, and WA didn't directly answer. She should have followed it up with "and what were those names?" Instead she moved on.

I kinda blame KM's attorney for not following up on that, though. She asked her once, and WA didn't directly answer. She should have followed it up with "and what were those names?" Instead she moved on.
Yes. Maybe she's going to have those emails with the name calling admitted into evidence... I think the jury is smart enough to pick up on all of this. ETA: Ooops I thought it was the DA who asked about the name calling (not KM's attorney) and that the DA was the one who didn't follow-up. Maybe it doesn't matter though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark