GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #6 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO mommy, daddy and brother Charlie kept everything from her.

She wouldn't have driven by the crime scene if that were so. Furthermore, if a caring mother who knew it was "dad's day" to have the kids drove by dad's street and saw crime scene tape up, you better believe she'd freak out a little, drive to the house, and make sure everything was OK!

Unless of course she already knew.

I loved how the prosecutor said, "Well I don't know if you got gas, but I was talking about you pulling your car up to the crime scene...." (paraphrase)

Yes, but Wendy didnt elaborate - she just left it hanging to the jury that the reason she cut off the children’s contact with the Markels was because they had suggested foster care. She tried to imply that it was an evil move on the Markeks part, but the prosecution cleared it up for the jury by saying that Wendy knew that the Markels had contacted a foster agency and why. The Markels contacted the agency in the event they couldn’t get to Tallahassee if Wendy was arrested. They weren’t trying to take her kids. They just wanted the kids to be in a safe place until they could get to them in the event Wendy or her family was arrested. I hope the jury saw how disingenuous she was about that little tidbit.
She didn't let the Markels see their grandchildren because of what they did-is this where the Markels were worried the As would be arrested and they didn't want the grandkids to go to foster care?

The juror question about how soon afterward she began dating her boyfriend after she filed for divorce was very telling!
Yes, and she over-explained....all she had to say was a month but she told the story of friendship turning to romance.... I also thought the question about what was wrong w/her tv was interesting. A doubtful jury. JMO.

Yes, and she over-explained....all she had to say was a month but she told the story of friendship turning to romance.... I also thought the question about what was wrong w/her tv was interesting. A doubtful jury. JMO.
Right! A crack in the tv she said because her kids threw something at it. But her mom, who doesn’t even live in Tallahassee- and in fact - lives 7 or 8 hours away, calls and scheduled the repair man!? SAY WHAT?

Right! A crack in the tv she said because her kids threw something at it. But her mom, who doesn’t even live in Tallahassee- and in fact - lives 7 or 8 hours away, calls and scheduled the repair man!? SAY WHAT?

She denied her mom made that appointment.....

Is the TV repair company on the witness list?

Since when can a cracked TV screen be fixed inside your home? Can it? I don't know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsIris1127