GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #7 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't write "zero" on a paper form. The reports are digital, and the passenger field defaults to zero/none if the officer doesn't fill in that field at all, and it is not required to fill in that field in order to submit the report. He testified officers often just skip over that field, so it defaults to zero/none.
Thank you! I had stepped into my closet to hang clothes while that testimony was going on.

This trial has been going on for over two weeks, and despite a 10 minute break that just happened, Garcia needs 10 more minutes to decide if he's going to testify. If not, there are no more witnesses for Garcia.

This trial has been going on for over two weeks, and despite a 10 minute break that just happened, Garcia needs 10 more minutes to decide if he's going to testify. If not, there are no more witnesses for Garcia.

Yikes. So it's just the inconclusive cell tower evidence and the non-probative traffic ticket? That is not a robust defense. If I were Garcia, I'd be less than impressed with my counsel. That, or Zageneh really believes the cross-examination poked holes in reasonable doubt. Defense doesn't need to put up any witnesses, it's the prosecution's affirmative duty to prove their case. Still, surprised that Zageneh didn't have anything else to offer.

Defense is dragging their feet because they're not prepared for closing arguments. In any case, there isn't time for closings today esp if they all want to take 2 hours. Good lord. That's whole day of closing arguments the jury will have to sit through - painful.

I don't know who DaCoste is going to put up for his case in chief but after all this complaining that no one called the club owners about KM's employment if he doesn't bring a couple club owners to say she worked there and got paid in cash he's going to looks extremely foolish.

Defense is dragging their feet because they're not prepared for closing arguments. In any case, there isn't time for closings today esp if they all want to take 2 hours. Good lord. That's whole day of closing arguments the jury will have to sit through - painful.

I don't know who DaCoste is going to put up for his case in chief but after all this complaining that no one called the club owners about KM's employment if he doesn't bring a couple club owners to say she worked there and got paid in cash he's going to looks extremely foolish.

Or at least they should be showing proof of her accessing the Adelson Institute software from home and working, hauling in all the clients she talked to on the phone, etc.

I'm sure they will!

Or at least they should be showing proof of her accessing the Adelson Institute software from home and working, hauling in all the clients she talked to on the phone, etc.

I'm sure they will!

:D You forgot to input your sarcasm face smiley

:D is the only one I know now since we lost our old smilies

I thought FOR SURE they’d call the club owners! They do indeed look like fools!

Hahaha! Nope, but I asked him to carry the laundry basket upstairs! :)
OT - Just renovated my house, and moved the laundry room upstairs into the very back of my master bathroom. I got so tired of hauling it up and down when most of the laundry is upstairs. I was convinced that sooner or later I was going to slip or fall down the steps lol - death by laundry. It was a hard sell to the hubby, but he finally came on board!

Sorry o/t!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member