GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #7 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think the PR and computer software working remotely would influence any jury members? Not that KM could (imo) be employed at either job.

From the tweets you posted, this is not good:

Blaise L Gainey‏ @BlaiseGainey 13m13 minutes ago
A violation of court rules has been spotted multiple times. People who are to be called to testify have been watching the live stream and speaking with one another. Specifically the Adelson Institute employees were seen doing so today. Not sure if any action is being taken.

I'm not sure that first witness from the A Institute watched the live stream.....or would remember if she did....or even knows how to operate the Internet......just sayin'.

Charlie's former girlfriend definitely has been watching the livestream, though.

Last edited:
From the tweets you posted, this is not good:

Blaise L Gainey‏ @BlaiseGainey 13m13 minutes ago
A violation of court rules has been spotted multiple times. People who are to be called to testify have been watching the live stream and speaking with one another. Specifically the Adelson Institute employees were seen doing so today. Not sure if any action is being taken.

Uh oh! How the hell does this happen?!

Anyone think the PR and computer software working remotely would influence any jury members? Not that KM could (imo) be employed at either job.

It would be easy enough to prove that she was doing that by having an employee login, a log of her work, evidence of the software on her home computer.....

She was not doing it.

this seems like the most plausible explanation given all we know thus far. how crazy that SG isn't flipping?
If SG were to flip, he's have to implicate KM and I think he's determined to protect her, partly because she's the mother of his children and he's still in love with her, partly because men in his culture are expected to protect women.

If SG were to flip, he's have to implicate KM and I think he's determined to protect her, partly because she's the mother of his children and he's still in love with her, partly because men in his culture are expected to protect women.

ITA. He will never flip for this reason. I'm still shocked that she hasn't.

I don’t think it would influence me if I were sitting in that jury. There’s too many other defense inconsistencies that don’t add up. And KM is the direct link to SG and LR.

ITA. He will never flip for this reason. I'm still shocked that she hasn't.
I am too, especially to be behind bars with young children (she is missing sooo much) but I’m kind of glad that she hasn’t now. I think there is evidence coming out that proves beyond a reasonable doubt the culpability of 3 of the Adelson’s.

You have to wonder about why some of these witnesses are “hostile” witnesses. It could be that they still feel a loyalty to the Adelsons, or maybe some of them fear the potential consequences of their testimony.

Job security, especially if they are being paid substantially more than what they were making in the first half of 2014 or could make anywhere else.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper