GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to ask, but I’ve had to step away this week as we had family tragedy happen Sunday. I’m just laying in bed trying to get my mind off things, and was wondering what the jury breakdown was on the trial. I know SF was found guilty and sentenced to life, and that KM was a mistrial, but what was the jury breakdown? Was it 11-1 to convict? Just curious.

Sorry to ask, but I’ve had to step away this week as we had family tragedy happen Sunday. I’m just laying in bed trying to get my mind off things, and was wondering what the jury breakdown was on the trial. I know SF was found guilty and sentenced to life, and that KM was a mistrial, but what was the jury breakdown? Was it 11-1 to convict? Just curious.

The jury breakdown is still unknown at this time. Hopefully, we'll find out soon.

there was a lawyer on here that helped us with the Caylee trial I wish I could remember her name. Does anyone know? We need her and I wouldn't take anything this guy says with a grain of salt till we get it confirmed. Regarding WA, yeah I didn't think they had much to go on with regard to her getting busted. Not unless someone else talks and real soon.
KM will be WA's achilles heel down the road. I believe there is a major connection between these two in the overall planning of the execution of DM. IMO.

Thought and prayers are with you!

Juror Interview - Markel Murder Trial - coming soon - feel free to propose questions
Oct 16, 2019
Mentour Lawyer

As a 20-year lawyer, I have lots of great questions- if you think you have a great question - please include it in a comment - I will pick the best ones to ask the juror.

Yeah, South Florida is a small place. I'm friends with lots of people through my BJJ gym, including lawyers who work major cases...which had you studied the Instagram more would have become obvious I guess. :)

Is this correct?

1. "Fifty" aka "Dave" is the ex-BF of WA and is also friends with M. Padilla (SG's attorney)?
2. Saam Z. (SG's attorney) is friends with Markus (CA's attorney)?
3. DeCoste's office (KM's attorney) is right next door to Markus's office (CA's attorney)?

All just coincidences?

Yeah, South Florida is a small place. I'm friends with lots of people through my BJJ gym, including lawyers who work major cases...which had you studied the Instagram more would have become obvious I guess. :)
Can I ask why you posted that owl the other day? Where you trying to being “cute”?

It didn’t seem like a random thing. And then when MP commented below it - it seemed really disrespectful. Dan Markel was murdered. A hit that’s was obviously planned by WA’s family. This is not a funny matter or a time to be “cute”.

A human is dead. A father who loved his boys.

ETA Miami is not small. It ranks under 50 in the US under America’s largest cities.

So sorry to hear this. I was wondering where you were.

Thank you. My dear sisters hubby passed away Sunday. We loved him so much. Taking it day by day. Thought I’d check in here as a distraction last night. Miss you guys and discussing this case. I feel so passionate about justice for Dan.
I've quickly come to appreciate you and your passion and personality. Prayers and love to you, your sister and your families.

Dan Markel murder: Sigfredo Garcia vows appeal in letter to Katherine Magbanua on eve of sentence
BBM: these people are too stupid to save themselves

The two-page note, obtained by the Tallahassee Democrat, was penned in neat handwriting by the 37-year-old in the Leon County jail on Friday, the same day he was convicted of Markel’s July 2014 murder.

While Garcia makes no statements of guilt, remorse or implications about himself, Magbanua or the suspected financiers of Markel’s murder, the Adelsons, he pledged to continue his battle to freedom.

“By the time you get this, we’ll know where I stand,” he wrote.

@Gypsy Road - I'm so sorry for the tragedy your family has experienced. :(
I've quickly come to appreciate you and your passion and personality. Prayers and love to you, your sister and your families.
Thank you. So kind. I feel honored to have “met” each and every one of you here. You guys amaze me with your thought processes, sleuthing, and passion for these cases - not to mention your wit and humor! I’ve learned so much about the law from your posts and I thank you for that.

The wheels of justice move slow sometimes, but they’re turning in this case - finally. I hope they will start turning more swiftly as time moves forward. I also pray that The Markels are reunited with their beloved grandchild. That’s what I want to happen next - for Mr and Mrs Markel to hold those boys in their arms!

I do find the "owl" conspiracy theory here amusingly crazy, but at the time I wasn't thinking about anything related to WS, I will admit, since I was on a work trip to Japan. They have owl petting cafes there and a friend and I went in and you can pet all the owls and take pictures of them and that one had such a funny expression on its face so it was perfect IG fodder.

My IG is all people I know through BJJ or work and I guarantee you nobody is talking about their work while they try to choke you out. I didn't even recognize the connection until WS pointed it out.

Can I ask why you posted that owl the other day? Where you trying to being “cute”?

It didn’t seem like a random thing. And then when MP commented below it - it seemed really disrespectful. Dan Markel was murdered. A hit that’s was obviously planned by WA’s family. This is not a funny matter or a time to be “cute”.

A human is dead. A father who loved his boys.

ETA Miami is not small. It ranks under 50 in the US under America’s largest cities.

It’s still crazy to me that people are continuing and even forming close relationships with CA. I can’t wrap my head around why anyone would want to associate with any of the Adelson family knowing that they are capable of offing people who get in their way of life. If we are to believe the person who shared time with SG in jail ——-CA and DA paid ...not just SG, KM, and LR to murder Dan, but a hitman before them. These people are cold, heartless, evil - the Adelsons. They were capable not just once - but TWICE - and they are capable again. I hope to goodness all former BF’s and GF’s will watch their backs in the future.

I do find the "owl" conspiracy theory here amusingly crazy, but at the time I wasn't thinking about anything related to WS, I will admit, since I was on a work trip to Japan. They have owl petting cafes there and a friend and I went in and you can pet all the owls and take pictures of them and that one had such a funny expression on its face so it was perfect IG fodder.

My IG is all people I know through BJJ or work and I guarantee you nobody is talking about their work while they try to choke you out. I didn't even recognize the connection until WS pointed it out.

You should consider becoming a verified insider. I'm sure Wendi would be thrilled to have someone on WS who actually believes the Adelsons are innocent.

It’s still crazy to me that people are continuing and even forming close relationships with CA. I can’t wrap my head around why anyone would want to associate with any of the Adelson family knowing that they are capable of offing people who get in their way of life. If we are to believe the person who shared time with SG in jail ——-CA and DA paid ...not just SG, KM, and LR to murder Dan, but a hitman before them. These people are cold, heartless, evil - the Adelsons. They were capable not just once - but TWICE - and they are capable again. I hope to goodness all former BF’s and GF’s will watch their backs in the future.

Rose-colored glasses? Sexual crushes that just can't be shaken? Hard to understand for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member