GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From your link :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::

“I plan on fighting this with every breath I have,” Garcia wrote in his note. “I’m going to start with my direct appeal and continue exhausting every appeal in the book until they get so tired of seeing me they’ll give up and free me.”

and

“We both have a difficult road ahead of us. Just know that you’ll ALWAYS have me. No matter where I stand, remember how I stand. With my chest out and my head high and I expect nothing less from you… please stay in touch.”

Good grief, I don't know whether to laugh or throw up after reading that.

Dan Markel murder: Sigfredo Garcia vows appeal in letter to Katherine Magbanua on eve of sentence
BBM: these people are too stupid to save themselves

The two-page note, obtained by the Tallahassee Democrat, was penned in neat handwriting by the 37-year-old in the Leon County jail on Friday, the same day he was convicted of Markel’s July 2014 murder.

While Garcia makes no statements of guilt, remorse or implications about himself, Magbanua or the suspected financiers of Markel’s murder, the Adelsons, he pledged to continue his battle to freedom.

“By the time you get this, we’ll know where I stand,” he wrote.
One word on an appeal by SG...Denied. IMO

From your link :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::

“I plan on fighting this with every breath I have,” Garcia wrote in his note. “I’m going to start with my direct appeal and continue exhausting every appeal in the book until they get so tired of seeing me they’ll give up and free me.”

and

“We both have a difficult road ahead of us. Just know that you’ll ALWAYS have me. No matter where I stand, remember how I stand. With my chest out and my head high and I expect nothing less from you… please stay in touch.”
Rbbm.
Lol, Not to worry, KM has her Chest sticking out just fine courtesy of CA, or is that the (sharp) point?
Ditto "head high" for SG after he goes low for Toilet wine!

Hard to believe he wrote the note himself, but if he did, he is telling her something, imo, speculation.

Jada working on info for Garcia letter....
@JadaEWilliams
Do you have any information on the jailhouse letter sent by Sigfredo to Katie? #Markel
Replying to
@PekesPlease
Working on it right now.
Thanks, Pekes!
Your Welcome! Let's see if she comes up with anything, regardless I appreciate her response.

Feeling proud as a Peke.

First tweet EVER or actually second. The first was to Etters (no reply yet) also managed the multi quote feature on Webslueths earlier.

No thanks needed but appreciated. It was a feat for me.

Attachments

• 52170654_805630616465805_5091393557122514944_n.gif
    52170654_805630616465805_5091393557122514944_n.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Yay!
Your Welcome! Let's see if she comes up with anything, regardless I appreciate her response.

Feeling proud as a Peke.

First tweet EVER or actually second. The first was to Etters (no reply yet) also managed the multi quote feature on Webslueths earlier.

No thanks needed but appreciated. It was a feat for me.

That’s great PEKE! Hope we hear something. Who are all these people working together to get messages out and to each other!? Lawd!!

PekesPlease

@PekesPlease

@JadaEWilliams
Do you have any information on the jailhouse letter sent by Sigfredo to Katie? #Markel
11:38 AM · Oct 17, 2019·Twitter Web App
View Tweet activity

Jada E. Williams
@JadaEWilliams

5m

Replying to
@PekesPlease
Working on it right now.[/QUOTE]
How the

I’ve been really numb the last few days, but know numbness from losing someone you care about fades over time ——but the more I think about WA and her behavior on the stand — KNOWING her poor boys miss their daddy - and her laughing and making “light” of things on the stand during the trial of their murdered daddy truly makes me realize how cold and selfish she is and will always be.

I was just listening to the conspiracy jury instructions in the Sievers trial. I wish they had said those instructions, which both trials were in Florida, in the Markel case.

This guy has an interesting solution to the jury confusion which possibly happened in the DM trial. It starts at around 9 minutes in -

I’ve been really numb the last few days, but know numbness from losing someone you care about fades over time ——but the more I think about WA and her behavior on the stand — KNOWING her poor boys miss their daddy - and her laughing and making “light” of things on the stand during the trial of their murdered daddy truly makes me realize how cold and selfish she is and will always be.

So sorry for your family's loss, Gypsy ... I'm sure you are a great comfort to your sister at this difficult time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina