GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 19m19 minutes ago
Garcia wanted to become an airplane mechanic. After getting his GeD, he enrolled in an aeronautical school. Because of prior convictions, he couldn't get the security clearance to work on planes. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Julie Montanaro WCTV‏Verified account @JulieMontanaroW 9m9 minutes ago
Psychologist says when juvenile record derailed plans to become an airplane mechanic and join military, Sigfredo Garcia was overcome by “hopelessness,” “fear” and “depression”

See now I think this is wrong to hold his record as a juvenile against him!! If he had become an airline mechanic or gotten into the military, he most likely would have had a straight life. Especially the military, it would have straightened him out. Some states expunge records and others don't which is totally unfair.

Garcia wanted to become an airplane mechanic. After getting his GeD, he enrolled in an aeronautical school. Because of prior convictions, he couldn't get the security clearance to work on planes. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Psychologist says when juvenile record derailed plans to become an airplane mechanic and join military, Sigfredo Garcia was overcome by “hopelessness,” “fear” and “depression”

See now I think this is wrong to hold his record as a juvenile against him!! If he had become an airline mechanic or gotten into the military, he most likely would have had a straight life. Especially the military, it would have straightened him out. Some states expunge records and others don't which is totally unfair.
I agree kay74 that that is completely unfair.

You are not alone. I do too. He has had a much harder childhood than most and didn’t have the skills to get far in school to get past it for one thing...
And I have no doubt that KM was not a healthy partner. JMO

In an alternate universe, when one of the Adelson's has their mitigation, perhaps they will get more time because of all the Privileges they had?

That would be Karma wouldn't it

Moo

Back in the day, burnouts like a young SG were given the choice to enter the military or go to jail when they kept getting into trouble. Saved many of them and some gave their lives.....

Writing Class Radio MEET THE CLASS

I guess this is the infamous writing class Wendi with i took part in :eek: Check out the picture/caption of her photo mid page.

WENDI ADELSON is an immigration lawyer, mama of two scrumptious boys, maker of soup and merriment who has found a home in Miami, Florida.

I think the definition for "soup" in her case is the third one and merriment I think not :mad::mad:.

Definition of soup

1 : a liquid food especially with a meat, fish, or vegetable stock as a base and often containing pieces of solid food
2 : something (such as a heavy fog or nitroglycerine) having or suggesting the consistency or nutrient qualities of soup
3 : an unfortunate predicament that stunt landed her in the soup

Who describes her sons as "scrumptious?"

Writing Class Radio MEET THE CLASS

I guess this is the infamous writing class Wendi with i took part in :eek: Check out the picture/caption of her photo mid page.

WENDI ADELSON is an immigration lawyer, mama of two scrumptious boys, maker of soup and merriment who has found a home in Miami, Florida.

I think the definition for "soup" in her case is the third one and merriment I think not :mad::mad:.

Definition of soup

1 : a liquid food especially with a meat, fish, or vegetable stock as a base and often containing pieces of solid food
2 : something (such as a heavy fog or nitroglycerine) having or suggesting the consistency or nutrient qualities of soup
3 : an unfortunate predicament that stunt landed her in the soup

oh I forgot to add our little friend fifty wanted us all to know what a dingbat WA is and how she can't find a liquor store just blocks from her house. He is trying his best to help her defense when she does get arrested.

Perhaps those on Re***t are more receptive and believing such nonsense? I don't follow that site so I wouldn't know

There are 3 groups of criminals involved: 1) foot soldiers (King Tato and Tuto), 2) alleged intermediaries (Queen Katherine and ex-boyfriend Charly), and 3) alleged beneficiaries and financiers (Princess Wendi and Queen Mother). The tidal wave goes up from group 1 to group 2 to group 3.

Thus far, The State of Florida is done with group 1. King Tato and Tuto are convicted and in the book.

The key Group 2 member Queen Katherine got saved by some Tallahassee jurors who are perhaps illiterate. Unfortunately, the leaky news media always leak the wrong things at the wrong time. We might never know why it was a mistrial. If Tuto trades the death penalty for 20 years plus information leading to Queen Katherine’s conviction, then the mistrial deadlock could be untangled.

In the meantime, Queen Katherine may have committed several misprisions while in the witness stand. Multiple insurance, tax, and payroll frauds may have been committed by multiple persons, such as Queen Katherine and ex-boyfriend Charly. These felonies should be added in the balance for good measure. These could be leverages towards the group 2 members.

However, it is clear nothing could / should happen to group 3 members until some group 2 members got convicted! The State’s case is known by all. Markus is so well prepared to take it as given. The faster the State of Florida gets some conviction against Queen Katherine, the sooner the State could move to ex-boyfriend Charly. Then, the upper echelon of the alleged conspiracy to commit murder may be in the scope of the prosecution. In Florida, there is “no statute of limitations for crimes resulting in death nor for any crime that would warrant life imprisonment” (Florida Code Section 775.15).

Do not expect the State to make any move until more elements add to what is already known. Let us pray, wait and see.
Good job and congratulations, Computantis. You are right on the mark. There's plenty of time for the State to bring them all to justice. I'm sure there's a lot of tossing and turning some nights by the rest of the players as they must be starting to hear the footsteps closing in on them. The State seems to be moving along methodically in this case.

Last edited:
Thank you both. Who is the young lady on right?

Can't remember her name, but she's a friend of Katie's and testified in the trial. Very professional, well-spoken. She testified she never knew Katie to work for the Adelson Institute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark