GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now they have Garcia housed at the Quincy Annex State Prison. It's located about 20 miles from Tally. Are they keeping him close for now? If so, why?

The Quincy Annex is a state prison for men located in Gadsden, Florida, owned and operated by the Florida Department of Corrections. This facility has a mix of security levels, including minimum, medium, and closed, and houses adult male prisoners. The facility provides educational and vocational programs for eligible inmates, including GED, chaplaincy services, substance abuse programs, and institutional betterment programs. Corrections Offender Network

DC Number:
M25867
Name:
GARCIA, SIGFREDO
Race:
WHITE
Sex:
MALE
Birth Date:
04/27/1982
Initial Receipt Date:
10/22/2019
Current Facility:
NWFRC ANNEX.
Current Custody:
PENDING
Current Release Date:
TO BE SET

Aliases:
SIGFREDO GARCIA, SIGFREDO T GARCIA

Incarceration History:
Date In-Custody
10/22/2019
Currently Incarcerated

Right now they have Garcia housed at the Quincy Annex State Prison. It's located about 20 miles from Tally. Are they keeping him close for now? If so, why?

The Quincy Annex is a state prison for men located in Gadsden, Florida, owned and operated by the Florida Department of Corrections. This facility has a mix of security levels, including minimum, medium, and closed, and houses adult male prisoners. The facility provides educational and vocational programs for eligible inmates, including GED, chaplaincy services, substance abuse programs, and institutional betterment programs. Corrections Offender Network

DC Number:
M25867
Name:
GARCIA, SIGFREDO
Race:
WHITE
Sex:
MALE
Birth Date:
04/27/1982
Initial Receipt Date:
10/22/2019
Current Facility:
NWFRC ANNEX.
Current Custody:
PENDING
Current Release Date:
TO BE SET

Aliases:
SIGFREDO GARCIA, SIGFREDO T GARCIA

Incarceration History:
Date In-Custody
10/22/2019
Currently Incarcerated

Just a pit stop on the way to his final destination. He could end up at Holmes Correctional Institution with Grant Amato.

Oh! And who makes an appointment for a tv repairman for a crack in a tv when one of your kids threw something at it to cause the crack? That lie flew out of her mouth so fast she didn’t realize how stupid it was! I love how WA gives GC (and LE) too much information when she’s nervous.

ETA - and if Miss Georgia C has the email to back up that Donna made that appointment- she needs to whip it out in court next time!
who repairs TV's anymore now that they are so cheap? No one thats who

Good point Dizzychick. It would be interesting to get the bill and see what exactly what was done. Was it in fact a cracked screen? Or was she lying?
Would also be interesting to hear from the repair person about WA's alleged convo with him that day about CA's hit man/tv joke. At her LE interview, WA said she told the repair person about the joke....JMO.

Mentour Lawyer
2 weeks ago
Here is another coincidence that I would use in closing arguments - Wendy was owed $100,000 (from the divorce) from Markel at the time of the murder - and the amount was later paid to her by Markel's family. How much (did) the murder cost? $100,000.

Last edited:
yes and who automatically thinks a tree has fallen when they see police tape and a street blocked off (I believe this is what she said). Are trees just falling around there all the time? LOL When I see a street with police. I think car wreck, crime, accident, traffic light out.....

eTA in texas I have never seen crime scene tape anywhere unless it IS a MURDER
A tree literally fell right on that house a month later.

This is the thing about all high stress interrogations: people are not normal during them .

Sociopaths are.

Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities, or crime—such as rape, murder, or armed robbery.

Hybristophilia - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads