Found Deceased FL - Delia Young, 13, Gainesville, 15 MAY 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or is she with others mentioned in the obit?

Horrible, awful age to lose your Mama.

Hoping her Ma got pull up there and this child is safe SOMEWHERE!
Her maternal grandmother predeceased her mom. No info about her father, Young is her mother's maiden name. So dad might not be in the picture.

There is an aunt and uncle, but not listed on the street she went missing from.

Do we know who Delia was living with and do we know who reported her missing?

Anyone know of a local reporter that we could reach out to in order to get some MSM traction on this story?

I just can’t believe there seems to be no urgency to a missing 13 year old girl.

MOO

Imo..
When a missing child case reads as *not so urgent* or *no searches or volunteers needed*
I have to think that there may be foul play and critical answers very close to home and that LE are working their own silent leads. We’ve seen this before in other cases.
Personally, I’m not sure she ever left on her own.

If this is not the case, then LE is absolutely NOT doing their job correctly, to a disturbing degree. but I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they’re onto something that is not okay to share with the public at this time.

MOO

Imo..
When a missing child case reads as *not so urgent* or *no searches or volunteers needed*
I have to think that there may be foul play and critical answers very close to home and that LE are working their own silent leads. We’ve seen this before in other cases.
Personally, I’m not sure she ever left on her own.

If this is not the case, then LE is absolutely NOT doing their job correctly, to a disturbing degree. but I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they’re onto something that is not okay to share with the public at this time.

MOO
Working behind the scenes or not, they need to raise awareness about this precious missing child. I’d hate to become jaded enough to believe that mostly only kids that look like Jon Benet get the lions share of attention....

amateur opinion and speculation

Looks like she hasn't had her medication either, adding on, this photo looks dramatically different than the missing posted ones.
She hasn’t had her medication since she went missing”: Investigators are pleading for more information regarding Delia Young
vestigators-are-pleading-for-more-information
MSN | Outlook, Office, Skype, Bing, Breaking News, and Latest Videos

I have a very bad feeling about this case. Kind of an all ducks in a row before advising LE of her going missing. I hope I'm wrong. An earlier post that had links to FB, her aunt was commenting that she had custody of Delia's sister. She hasn't said why. When I enter 4200 block on NW 142 Ave it shows a home with an above ground swimming pool. Is that her home? Who saw her in downtown Gainsville?

I don't care whether her being missing doesn't conform to the standards of an Amber Alert. Sometimes each case needs to be viewed as a discrete situation with its own unique characteristics. Even if this child ran away she is in a very precarious situation: missing from a rural environment, looks younger than she is, is not dressed in a manner that suggests she left on her own accord and combined with learning disabilities.

It's unconscionable that I can type her name in my browser and the only hits I get are Websleuths or some character on the Young and the Restless and five day old updates from LE.

I just logged onto FB now to see a more updated photo to show her facial features but noting she still has long hair. Not only does she have reduced mental capacity but she is missing daily medications. I am getting a sense of deja vu.

MOO .... she didn't leave on her own ... she was in her pajamas ... they threw in the pink purse to make it look like she ran away .... OR ... she was running from some type of problem at home and quickly took a pink purse ... but I think the first scenario is more likely. Gone in the middle of the night ... they has "NO idea" which gives them until morning to take her somewhere and call police in the morning when they get their story straight.

MOO .... she didn't leave on her own ... she was in her pajamas ... they threw in the pink purse to make it look like she ran away .... OR ... she was running from some type of problem at home and quickly took a pink purse ... but I think the first scenario is more likely. Gone in the middle of the night ... they has "NO idea" which gives them until morning to take her somewhere and call police in the morning when they get their story straight.

Except they didn’t call in the morning. They waited several days. I do wonder what prompted them to make the report. I have a feeling they were forced to explain her absence.

My gut tells me that maybe she may not have been reported missing at all if whoever she was living with had it their way.

MOO. Time will tell.

Oh this is very concerning. When I saw her pictures my brain went to Erica Parsons. Anyone else?

Why would a 13 year old have a noticeable callus on her right thumb?

My sister was a thumb sucker for years and only quit after our family dentist pleaded to her and our mother. She had a huge callus on her thumb for ages due to that.

I can imagine DY might self soothe through sucking her thumb, just as my sister did! MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3
Back