FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re debt.

She had a couple of medical specialties, I think.

My SIL said that many doctors pay on their student loans until they retire.

However, we tried to calculate on here her price which is about $400 an hour or more depending on time of patient visit.

She had supplements she was selling which are incredibly lucrative. I believe she was a spokesperson for a company?

They did not seem to be living an extravagant lifestyle. No home on a golf course in a gated community.

No high priced vacations. No expensive private schools for the children.

They must have another vehicle. The children went to the office with the husband.

They could not go on a motorcycle.

IIRC, there has been no LE reports about any calls she may have received or made, either at home or to her mobile or email
We don't know if she came home and returned calls or answered email. We don't know if she returned calls or answered email while waiting for the plane . We don't know if she received calls or email while away.
We don't know who knew her schedule

The only call reported by MSM made by TS was calling her husband to let him know she arrived. We do not know where she called from (airport, car, home, etc.) or time of call which would help establish timeline.

WINK News just reported (radio) that they spoke with a local Sievers family member who said LE is not telling them anything as far as an update. A neighbor speculated on air that while LE may have a lot of evidence that they may not have enough to tie to an individual to make an arrest. IMO LE def know knows who did it.

WINK News just reported (radio) that they spoke with a local Sievers family member who said LE is not telling them anything as far as an update. A neighbor speculated on air that while LE may have a lot of evidence that they may not have enough to tie to an individual to make an arrest. IMO LE def know knows who did it.

Connecting the dots to whoever had a motive to who actually used the hammer?

That seemed to have been based on the news they reported yesterday?

-Nin

That seemed to have been based on the news they reported yesterday?

-Nin

Not sure Nin but not much new other than comments from unidentified Sivers family member & an unidentified neighbor. It is clear we are not going to get any further updates from LCSO.

All any of us know factually is.... TS was found deceased on Monday, 6/29/15, at 9:43 (LE reports that time), homicide investigation began immediately.

Add to that, MSM reported events such as dusting for prints, cadets checking area leading to the Dog Park and the park itself, LE confiscating things (family van, tech stuff, garage ped door & fence gate) for further testing, and whatever else publicly seen and/or heard reported by MSM.

Admin Note:

Interesting reading and you guys are doing some good sleuthing! :bowdown:

I did remove a couple of posts though. Let me explain why - Please don't reference or post any public records concerning financial issues (foreclosure, bankruptcy, etc..) that occurred 7+ years prior to Dr. Sievers' body being found. At this time, there is nothing to indicate that sleuthing or discussing those matters would lead to any clues that would help solve this crime. Just not relevant and, therefore, unnecessary. It's a matter of respect for the privacy of the family.

Again, some really good sleuthing done here. I :heartbeat: some great sleuths. Just try to keep it relevant and between the lines.

Thanks! :blowkiss:

Immediate neighbors did not hear anything. My FM left at 6:00 am for coffee and was out in the carport prior to that and heard nothing. FM took 3 trips out and back that morning and nothing...just noticed the man & Avalanche on the last trip home. Had no idea what would unfold after that as they had left for work. Again, most of the "immediate neighbors", as in closely surrounding the house or facing the Sievers' home, have all lived there for years and are all friendly with each other. They did not hear anything that morning, just prior arguments from the home that were reported to detectives; as in "spousal".

What's with this Avalanche thing? (POI/Suspect?) Also, what do you mean by "prior arguments"? You're saying that the neighbors reported spousal problems before the crime was committed?

What's with this Avalanche thing? (POI/Suspect?) Also, what do you mean by "prior arguments"? You're saying that the neighbors reported spousal problems before the crime was committed?

My perception is that this was someone (Avalanche) who came to check on TS when she did not show for work. "Prior arguments" had been heard by several "immediate neighbors". They were not reported at the time of incident, as they were vocal and usually heard when they took place in the garage. These arguments were reported to detectives by more than one neighbor when the area was being canvassed after the murder. They involved profane language.

What was this "blue minivan" found at the scene?

The blue minivan is the Sievers' family van that was mentioned and pictured in earlier posts - LE took the van to be processed and the neighbors were saying they hadn't seen it being returned. There are some photos of it in this thread posted by our expert linkologist NIN.

The blue minivan is the Sievers' family van that was mentioned and pictured in earlier posts - LE took the van to be processed and the neighbors were saying they hadn't seen it being returned. There are some photos of it in this thread posted by our expert linkologist NIN.

Just seen that through the last couple pages, thanks :)

They also say they have yet to see the blue minivan that was confiscated from the home at the very beginning of the investigation.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/08/18/sievers-murder-investigation-7-weeks-later/

WINK reports that on Friday, a van belonging to the Sievers family was towed from the crime scene. Before it was taken, crime scene technicians dusted the vehicle for prints.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hammer-used-to-kill-florida-doctor-report-says/

Do you think the van contained a crucial piece of evidence or evidence that needs to be processed? LE had it for the entire investigation, so there must be something significant about it - either they have something crucial or unexplainable that further investigation is necessary. (BTW love your reasoning on the case)

My perception is that this was someone (Avalanche) who came to check on TS when she did not show for work. "Prior arguments" had been heard by several "immediate neighbors". They were not reported at the time of incident, as they were vocal and usually heard when they took place in the garage. These arguments were reported to detectives by more than one neighbor when the area was being canvassed after the murder. They involved profane language.

So there was an argument heard at the time of the crime, but just not reported immediately to detectives? (Sorry if I seem a bit confused - I got a bit lost in your reply)

So there was an argument heard at the time of the crime, but just not reported immediately to detectives? (Sorry if I seem a bit confused - I got a bit lost in your reply)

A neighbor reported hearing a voice raised as if in an argument early in the morning, the day of the crime.. That was reported early on.
We don't know with any certainty about any other arguments that may have gone on prior to the morning of the crime
It has not been reported or verified by LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members