FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking on WINK...JR sentenced to 6 months for probation violation. He stated in court he does not know the Sievers or anyone else in FL. But neighbor said he saw Mark Sievers at JR's trailer!

Ok IMO the neighbor saw CWW who looks just like MS at JR's

My guess is SSI for Fibromyalgia (sic)

With SSI don't you usually have to be without working for a yr before you can get it..then you have to have a Dr fill out disability papers for you? Wonder if TS did this for him...also how long has it been since he worked for TS? I would think she could have very well helped him to get SSI.

I think CWW was trying to frame MS for his wife murder.

Breaking on WINK...JR sentenced to 6 months for probation violation. He stated in court he does not know the Sievers or anyone else in FL. But neighbor said he saw Mark Sievers at JR's trailer!

Hmmmm, but can't we all agree that CWW can be confused with the appearance of MS? :waiting: to hear more!

Not sure where the link is right now, but JR's boss mentioned a jumpsuit for work & that it was possible JR didn't turn one back in. My assumption was that the jumpsuit was one he wore for work. But, that is my assumption/opinion only. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally possible, maybe I'm giving him too much credit and he's dumber than I imagined. The main reason I assumed maybe he bought the jumpsuit at Walmart: if a murderer has enough forethought to wear a jumpsuit during a killing, he would probably buy a new one rather than risk negating the entire purpose of the suit (to prevent leaving physical evidence tying him to the murder at the scene), he wouldn't bring an old jumpsuit. OR...maybe he used both.

Not sure where the link is right now, but JR's boss mentioned a jumpsuit for work & that it was possible JR didn't turn one back in. My assumption was that the jumpsuit was one he wore for work. But, that is my assumption/opinion only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA- a link to an article that mentions he sometimes worked in a jumpsuit, although this isn't the one I saw previously- http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29935782/sievers-murder-suspects-boss-claims-hand-in-arrest

I agree. It's probably a jump suit from work. JR is a painter, so probably used jump suits often, to protect his clothes.

That could be a good thing. If the jumpsuit is proven to come from his work, and has TS's blood on it. That's pretty damning evidence.

I wonder why he brought it all the way home with him, instead of dumping it anywhere along his long drive back.

I think CWW was trying to frame MS for his wife murder.

Hard to say unless he eventually tells us what his reasoning was or its revealed in court by some type of evidence. But I don't understand WHY WinkTV or any reporter would unequivocally say that it was MS in front of JR's Trailer in Mo?

That would be very damning if true (a big IF here) Doesn't Wink realize how much alike they appear? Its been in various articles I read.

Well if one of the perps was on the phone at a specific time hopefully they retrieved his phone records. I hope he wasn't bright enough to use a burn phone.

I wouldn't hire my best friend who would be traced back to me in a heartbeat!! JMO

I think there is another way to look at that situation. You might would want someone you think you could trust not to "roll over" on you if interrogated by police. You might also want to have your air tight alibi of being out of town while your friend acted as the go-between between you and the hired killer. I do believe that the friend had a very close, trustful relationship with the husband and worked in the go-between capacity on this crime.

I agree with Nin. The Go Fund Me, was truly in bad taste, to think of $$$ when your wife's body isn't even cold yet :( Very strange imo. No one is THAT desperate or poor who was paid a good salary or part of the take in a lucrative business to stoop to that type of behavior. Please don't tell me people do it all the time, that doesn't make it right either.

I agee! If I were in this situation starting a acct would never cross my mind. Nor would I be focusing on how to keep my spouse's business operating.

River in the desert: Do you have access to a Link for this? I'd love to see it. Haven't located one. Or were you listening to Wink on Video?

Originally Posted by Riversinthedesert

Sorry to ask again, but I have some questions.
1. Were there any cars reported at the house at any time before and after she arrived that could have been theirs?
2. Also, do we know one or both of them were in the house when she arrived?
3. What door was broken into?

I just started watching the NG episode from last night so I may have some more questions.

Eileen, you are a great WS and never ever blame the victim!! Happy you are posting here.

With what little I know so far it really comes down to:

CWW was some kind of immoral human in that he plotted and hired JR to murder his longtime childhood friends wife for financial gain/theft. With total disregard for the life of TS, and therefore total disregard for MS, their daughters, their families, and TS's friends and patients.

Or

CWW was helping out or plotting with his longtime friend MS (someone he seemed quite loyal too)to commit this horrible murder.

River in the desert: Do you have access to a Link for this? I'd love to see it. Haven't located one. Or were you listening to Wink on Video?

Originally Posted by Riversinthedesert

I watched on live TV and this was said at the very end of the report. I tried to find a link to verify it and the only link (posted by someone else above) does not show the same video I saw. Hope what I heard was correct, or it is possible neighbor was mistaken, or the reporter was mistaken.

Does anyone know if MS ever traveled to MO?

http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/02/missouri-man-accused-in-florida-doctors-death-in-court/

Wink video from today (4 pm broadcast?) with written story as it mentions more coming up at 5

Rodgers’ court-appointed attorney in Missouri said her client “didn’t know the people in Florida.”

Maybe JR does not know the victim and/or her family. Now that I'm thinking about it, perhaps CWW hired JR to do any or at least all of the following: use his car/rent a car in JR's name, travel to FL, buy something at Walmart, get rid of the jumpsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298