FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheer entitlement. He didn't appreciate what he had and wanted more--just didn't want to have to earn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or, he did appreciate everything, and wanted to keep it.

I think the gruesomeness of the scene may have been enough to make one throw up. Even more so if its someone that you knew. jmo

In addition to which, most docs aren't surgeons or don't work ER and don't usually see things that like that.

Wouldn't most Dr.s be expected to be at work @ 9am as well? Even having hospital rounds before scheduled patients? Could have been his day off for all I know.
Moo

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

could also be retired!

I got to thinking today about the Dr. friend MS called to check on his wife and I believe it is very significant if MS is connected to his wife's murder.

Think about it, MS gets the call from the office asking about Dr. Teresa and instead of just asking office staff to drive over there he calls up a friend.

WHY?

I am married to a General Surgeon and it would take a lot to make my husband throw up at a scene. This had to be not only especially gruesome but Dr. Teresa was in my mind a beloved person of this doctor too. Just had to be and if MS is involved that certainly was a cold hearted thing to do to a friend.

I don't think EMS came to the Sievers scene right? Maybe since the person that found Teresa was a physician he/she was able to state outright she was dead and the police were just notified of a homicide vs. other cases where people come upon a homicide and they call 911 and even if the person looks dead the 911 operator still asks them to check breathing and EMS is dispatched right?

If I was sent to find her dead body by a person involved in the murder, I would be so pissed when it all came out. Trusting people in general would become much harder for me.

I think the gruesomeness of the scene may have been enough to make one throw up. Even more so if its someone that you knew. jmo

Or someone you were very close to. I never even pondered the potential significance of this until reading these posts. Assuming ms is the mastermind, he knew what was at that house, so why call this person? Because he knew it would have that effect on them? New levels of depravity if true.

If I am understanding this right CWW was held while LE waited for a warrant for arrest to be served. I'm guessing that a judge did not find enough evidence in the warrant to have CWW arrested. If that is the case I would think that LE had a huge setback because I'm sure that once CWW was released he notified those that he was involved with to get their stories straight.
I also think he either threatened JR, or JR was scared that CWW may do away with JR to silence him. That is why JR told his girlfriend about the hidden evidence.
IMO CWW is going to blame this all on JR and say he had nothing to do with it, and that will get JR talking. JR will not be willing to go down for this alone.

Maybe that's why JR still had the suit and whatever else, he hadn't gotten rid of then figured he was being watched too so didn't dare try

I wanted to post about the Dr finding her dead and vomiting. My dad was in LE for over 30 years, so he was constantly around dead bodies, including children. Sadly, his brother in law had a tragic accident, almost dying on the scene. He knew at the time he wouldn't make it. When the accident happen, he lost it, screaming, yelling, and he threw up because it was so bad. This is the complete opposite of what he would have done on the job. Within a week, my uncle died. So, I do understand why the Dr would have thrown up because you remove yourself from your work role.

It would be a good idea to take ss of the practice site. I have a feeling it won't be there much longer. I am really surprised if is still there now. Just my opinion.

Wonder if their IT guy was also their website administrator. If so, he's a bit tied up right now and won't be able to take the site down for awhile!

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

I guess I was under the impression that the Dr that was called to go check on TS was working at the office with her? So drove from her place of employment to check on her but I may have read things wrong. Also just because someone is a Dr who has been in surgery etc, seeing a close friend in a homicide situation is totally different. A surgical setting would be different. JMO

Just want to say I am so greatful for websleuths. My SO's eyes glaze over and he tunes me out when I try to discuss the case with him. He thinks it's a waste of time since we can't really know what happened and don't have all the details. It's really wonderful to have found a community of like minded people. I can't wait to check in each day and see what's developed, what new theories are out there. The family is in my thoughts and prayers daily, I can't wait til justice is served and all guilty parties are put away. I am trying to keep an open mind but it's hard.

The reports of him throwing up are "throwing" me too. I guess every medical professional has different triggers. I don't know, I know he isn't a suspect, but I can't help thinking there is something hinky about that.

Was this reported in MSM or just by a VI? I'm not doubting the truthfulness of it. I'm doubting myself and why I am bugged by it!
Moo

I don't think it was ever specified what type of doctor this was.... could be a dermatologist or podiatrist or a radiologist, none of those would see much in the way of gore in their practice. Could be a psychologist... Could be a PhD instead of an MD...

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Can anyone point me in the right direction to locate the article or transcript or post that identifies the profession and/or person that MS called that subsequently found Teresa's body & threw up? I want to make sure it gets in the media thread. Thanks.

The reports of him throwing up are "throwing" me too. I guess every medical professional has different triggers. I don't know, I know he isn't a suspect, but I can't help thinking there is something hinky about that.

Was this reported in MSM or just by a VI? I'm not doubting the truthfulness of it. I'm doubting myself and why I am bugged by it!
Moo

I agree with concerned-mother. If reports of the crime are true,it would be a brutal scene. I have seen some of the worst images imaginable and you do not EVER get over the images. I don't want to get technical,but a claw hammer causes a lot of damage. A doctor or a surgeon would not be equipped to deal with it IMO--Its not a controlled setting like a operating room would be.

I am not too bothered by it. When they are on the job they are mentally prepared to see some disturbing things, going to check on your friend thinking they overslept or something, and then finding them in that state would be horrifying for anybody.

Also when I, personally, am really upset, I throw up, so I might not find it weird because I totally empathize with it.

First of all, that is the story that MS told the verified poster, right? we have no idea if anyone threw up. Could be a grandiose statement to impress..JMO. Secondly, IF a MD was the person who found her.. well, it is one thing to see a very gruesome sight when you are in your element in a hospital for example and working on a patient. It is quite another thing to see something horrible when you are walking into someone's kitchen. And, i dont care how many awful things u may have witnessed as a dr, cop, nurse, etc. there is always one that can drive you over the edge.. screaming, vomiting, crying.. giving you nightmares..the stuff PTSD is all about..JMO

Can anyone point me in the right direction to locate the article or transcript or post that identifies the profession and/or person that MS called that subsequently found Teresa's body & threw up? I want to make sure it gets in the media thread. Thanks.

The throwing up part was from Skinner's verified friend thread. Even he said he thought it happened. That the friend sent to check on TS was a doctor may have been in one of the early mainstream media reports, but Skinner may also be the source on the "Dr." part.

Wouldn't u call the neighbor(or a friend that lives close) to go see if your wife is home?
I wouldn't call LE right away. She was late for work!

I guess it depends where you live, how well you know your neighbors, does a friend have a key, does a neighbor have a key and would they be at home or at work already? There are many scenarios to consider - I would think at least someone in their circle had a key in case of an emergency. But if they didn't, I would have no hesitation in asking LE for a welfare check. JMHO ...

Wow. If it is true about the cook and nanny, he certainly could had it good and had no obvious reason to want to be rid of TS. IMO, he was about to get fired from another job.

http://www.naplesnews.com/lifestyle/home-and-garden/chez_home

"For Teresa Sievers M.D. and her husband, Mark, a personal chef keeps their time and family nutrition on track. The Estero couple work with Beverly Watson-Horsted, a Cape Coral chef with a degree in nutrition, to propose, prepare and store five days' worth of meals each week.

"There was just a lack of time," Mark Sievers explains. "We found ourselves rushing around and not getting the kind of nutritional value we wanted for our daughter. We were eating out a lot."

Restaurant meals were especially hard for Sievers' wife and daughter, <modsnip>, who are vegetarians. When they decided to hire a chef, they also opted for organic ingredients."

The throwing up part was from Skinner's verified friend thread. Even he said he thought it happened. That the friend sent to check on TS was a doctor may have been in one of the early mainstream media reports, but Skinner may also be the source on the "Dr." part.

I could have sworn I saw the "vomiting" referenced in an MSM article. Don't ask me where or when though. I've still got 30+ tabs open. lol

I've read so much and via so many sources...I can't recall.

Of course, I could never be mistaken. No way. Not me. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members