Hold: N Hold for:
Disposition of Hold:
DNA Testing: ?

Charge Number: 1
Statute: 787.01(2) KIDNAP
Charge on arrest docket: KIDNAPPING DIRECT INFO FILED
Bond Type: SBN Bond Number: PC30007226
Purge Number: Purge/Bond Amount: 30,000.00
Surety: 0.00 Cash: 0.00 Bond Exp.: SBN# PC30-00722683 FOR $30000.
How Released: SBN/PTR
Upgrade/Reduction:

Charge Number: 2
Statute: 784.03(1A1) BATTERY-TOUCH OR STRIKE
Charge on arrest docket: BATTERY DIRECT INFO FILED
Bond Type: SBN Bond Number: PC20074735
Purge Number: Purge/Bond Amount: 1,000.00
Surety: 0.00 Cash: 0.00 Bond Exp.: SBN# PC2-00747358 FOR $1000.00
How Released: SBN/PTR
Upgrade/Reduction:

Okay finding scanner at this point is hopeless. Here is the best i could do with my laptop will try with my digital later. Tori (victoria) is the third girl in picture with them groofing off sticking out their tongues
than there is her school phototfrom last year
plus mercades nichols and britini hardcastle school photo last year
they are bad i am hoping better to come trying to find some of the cheerleading ones they are packed in some box

Attachments

Okay finding scanner at this point is hopeless. Here is the best i could do with my laptop will try with my digital later. Tori (victoria) is the third girl in picture with them groofing off sticking out their tongues
than there is her school phototfrom last year
plus mercades nichols and britini hardcastle school photo last year
they are bad i am hoping better to come trying to find some of the cheerleading ones they are packed in some box

Wow Mel, thanks so much for these pictures. I'm sorry if I missed it, but do you know these girls personally and if so, what's your take on them and their families? TIA.:blowkiss:

snip: >>>Charge Number: 2
Statute: 784.041 BATTERY-FELONY BATT OR DOMESTIC BATT BY STRANGULATION
Charge on arrest docket: FELONY BATT RESULT FROM BOD HARM/DISABL<<<

JBean, thanks so much for this info and all the links. As for the above, :eek: am I reading this right, STRANGULATION????

I thought this kids dad said he wasn't even there?! :mad:

This is getting really freaky.

TopGunner,
The strangulation charge was from his first arrest. Still his dad is a real up and up guy--not. His son had been arrested and charged with freakin kidnapping and domestic strangulation...I bet he did that to his girlfriend. Little jerk should still be in jail.

Wow Mel, thanks so much for these pictures. I'm sorry if I missed it, but do you know these girls personally and if so, what's your take on them and their families? TIA.:blowkiss:
Yes my daughter was in cheer with them and went to same high school
i pulled her out a while back the principle is insane and so very rude
can't be positive but am sure their moms may have been the group to cuss out coachs ha ha so many parents at this field did their kids could do no wrong and if they felt they did not have the star spot all heck broke loose i brought my doggie with me all the time no one could sit near me she is my little king kong and barks if anyone says hello to me came in handy at cheer
if that sheds any light on these girls and the school
i have cheer pictures but am in the process of moving and do believe they are still in a box in storage

Mel, thank you so much for the pictures! Especially since you are in the middle of unpacking. Victoria is beautiful. Now I know jealousy was a big part of this.

JBean, thanks for finding the info. That guy is a punk.

TopGunner,
The strangulation charge was from his first arrest. Still his dad is a real up and up guy--not. His son had been arrested and charged with freakin kidnapping and domestic strangulation...I bet he did that to his girlfriend. Little jerk should still be in jail.

Oh, oh, oh......got it. Thanks Phil. I was confused because this is the kid that was released first and then rearrested? That's what I thought it meant by first arrest and then second.

Yeah, Dad is a class act just like sonny-boy. Unbelievable.

snip: >>>Charge Number: 2
Statute: 784.041 BATTERY-FELONY BATT OR DOMESTIC BATT BY STRANGULATION
Charge on arrest docket: FELONY BATT RESULT FROM BOD HARM/DISABL<<<

JBean, thanks so much for this info and all the links. As for the above, :eek: am I reading this right, STRANGULATION????

I thought this kids dad said he wasn't even there?! :mad:

This is getting really freaky.

TopGunner,
That is what they took him in for first in connection with this. I think that is why his dad was so PO'ed because he wasn't even in the house.

Yes my daughter was in cheer with them and went to same high school
i pulled her out a while back the principle is insane and so very rude
can't be positive but am sure their moms may have been the group to cuss out coachs ha ha so many parents at this field did their kids could do no wrong and if they felt they did not have the star spot all heck broke loose i brought my doggie with me all the time no one could sit near me she is my little king kong and barks if anyone says hello to me came in handy at cheer
if that sheds any light on these girls and the school
i have cheer pictures but am in the process of moving and do believe they are still in a box in storage

Thanks again so much Mel. Now, I hope you don't mind another question, inquiring minds wanna know! Are you hearing the local talk? I mean, are the majority of the people there on Victoria's side, or are they siding with the freaks and their parents? What's the buzz in your neigborhood?

Oh, oh, oh......got it. Thanks Phil. I was confused because this is the kid that was released first and then rearrested? That's what I thought it meant by first arrest and then second.

Yeah, Dad is a class act just like sonny-boy. Unbelievable.
I did mean that. don't the dates match that?

Jbean (and everyone else posting links and stuff too):blowkiss:

You have been amazing with the links on this one Jbean, thanks so much!!:blowkiss:

Mel, great personal input. thx!

Goodnight
Jubie

I'm confused:crazy:

Who was the girl in the pink shorts beatong Tori? I thought it was Mercades..

Ya may have to read the news articles, lol, because don't remember which was in pink.
It's being reported that ALL of the 6 girls beat her.
suspects_265649a.jpg

Top row, from left) April Cooper, Brittini Hardcastle, Kayla Hassell, Britney Mayes, (Borrom row, from left) Cara Murphy, Mercades Nichols, Zachary Ashley and Stephen Schumaker

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HanjaD
Back