GUILTY FL - Five teens for video beating of 16yo girl, Highland City, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The way Victoria stood against that wall while those two idiots were all up in her face screaming at her I could see V's shoulders slump and she looked so tense and scared just by her body movements. I really can't wait until this trial gets under way because my blood is boiling over here. I am ready to see these idiots pay for what they did. :furious: I also think their idiot parents should get charged by CPS because they are disgusting too. My teenage daughter was watching the video and she said you know what a bunch of COWARDS 6 against 1? She said then to go around and brag about it like you actually did something ''tough''..

It just tears at me heart the way she tries to get to the front door to get out...:( then two more little biotches get in her face and the beating starts again.

I didn't watch a video with sound and I don't think I will at this point but someone actually was concerned about 'shelves'? Oh my, this just get's more and more ugly.:mad:

J.

I can't watch it again as I was reduced to sobbing more than the Brave Victim did.

I'm confused about something (shocker!). Didn't Nichols grandmother say she was at work that day? I thought I also read that the car they drove Victoria around in was Nichols grandmother's. Wouldn't she have taken her car to work? And how does Garcia explain that one?:confused:

BARTOW, Fla. — A newly released 911 call recounts the aftermath of the videotaped beating of a central Florida teen. The 16-year-old victim tells the 911 operator: "I got jumped."
The Polk County Sheriff's Office released the recording of the call Tuesday. (More and audio at the below link)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351347,00.html

ETA: there is supposed to be a link to audio, but it takes you to another page instead. Click on related video.

This article explains how Lindsay ended up at a friends house, previous incidents. Including them trying to run this womans daughter off the road, etc.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

(snip)

According to the woman who was speaking on the call, Lindsay said the girls called her to hurry up and come to the home where she was living, and when she walked into the house, each girl came from a different room and attacked her.

and

Hi Philamena & JBean:

Gee, I can't help but wonder if anyone would want to visit them? I'm also wondering if their TV sets are on. All they'd see is their own venom along with global condemnation and outrage being being played over, and over, and yet over again.

They ought to be banned from having cell phones with cameras until they're 21 and in the interim, receive a "dishonorable discharge" from the Cheerleaders teams? They've brought absolutely NO cheer to their team and possess NO leadership qualities, either!

OK, enough, enough, lol. Great thoughts and posts by everyone on this issue.... and now I've thrown in my :twocents:

Take care ... Polk :)

Hey Polk,
I miss reading your post! It's good to see you and you made a valid point, they shouldn't have access to cell phones. The problem with that is they could always borrow their parents phone or get a prepaid phone that can't be easily traced.

Did I hear correctly...The mom that was on the phone in the 911 call say that 2 of the girls were on probation ??:confused:

That link doesn't work for me..
nevermind, I found one that works.

http://www.local6.com/news/15887066/detail.html
Families Receive Death Threats

SNIP

The YouTube video called for the public to take action, saying, "let your voices be heard."

The video then posts the girl's names, their phone numbers, addresses and other information. (payback is hell. )

Local 6 reported that some of the families have spoken with deputies about the possibility of getting protection for their safety. :slap: :snooty: nopey nope; they deserve NO protection. They can however stop answering the phone.
I hope they're real skeered.

During the call, the woman also tells the 911 operator that her own daughter has had problems with the same girls responsible for the attack. She says the group of girls are known as "toughies around town", :furious: and they've tried running her daughter off the road in the past.

ohh they definitely need their azzes beat.

You know, it was only a matter of time till these creeps killed someone.

I'm afraid so SuziQ. Sounds that way doesn't it.
IF 2 of them were on probation, they need to serve a alonggggggg time in jail.

The 911 call makes me want justice for Victoria even more, if that's at all possible. Victoria said she was jumped...poor thing, she wasn't jumped~
She was cooerced, beaten, threatened, kidnapped and beaten again and again and again.

Sheriff Judd is a smart man....releasing the 911 tape now imo was genius.

So the argument the parents have been trying to make that this is an anomaly and teenage angst, kinda falls flat now doesn't it?

Thanks for responding.You are right...it was/is a matter of time for them to kill someone :mad:

I soooo agree with you philamena.:furious:

ceeaura,
This has grabbed our hearts hasn't it?
I hope Victoria is healing and being protected.

I'm afraid so SuziQ. Sounds that way doesn't it.
IF 2 of them were on probation, they need to serve a alonggggggg time in jail.

The 911 call makes me want justice for Victoria even more, if that's at all possible. Victoria said she was jumped...poor thing, she wasn't jumped~
She was cooerced, beaten, threatened, kidnapped and beaten again and again and again.

Notice how polite VL is on the phone. I bet you the sweetly said words, "Yes mam" never ever came out of the other creeps mouths.

It sure has philamena...has grabbed my heart so much that it aches for her.She sounds so sweet and polite in the 911 call and you can hear the tremble of her voice.I am shaking right now.I do hope Victoria is healing and protected and sure hope she knows how many people care and are worried about her and fighting for her to get justice served on those creepy girls!

More from the above link:
And, these kids aren't going anywhere. They are under house arrest with strict rules. No contact with each other. No contact with the victim. No access to the internet or MySpace. If they want to leave the house, they can go only to court appearances. Any other reason must be cleared by a judge.

SNIP
Conditions for their release include the following:
· No contact with the victim or the victim's family
· Stay away from the victim's residence
· No Internet chat. No MySpace or You Tube
· No contact with the co-defendants or their families
· No statements about the case
· Curfew
· House Arrest
· No contact with Mary Nichols
· Daily call inMay not leave home unless they're coming to court

Members online