GUILTY FL - Five teens for video beating of 16yo girl, Highland City, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Notice how polite VL is on the phone. I bet you the sweetly said words, "Yes mam" never ever came out of the other creeps mouths.

SuziQ,
That's one of the first things I noticed too . Her sweet voice, her politness and good gawd she didn't even call them *advertiser censored*...man I would have.

SuziQ,
That's one of the first things I noticed too . Her sweet voice, her politness and good gawd she didn't even call them *advertiser censored*...man I would have.

As polite and nice a person can be, that can go right out the window when experiencing trauma or stress. Yet VL is able to express herself without losing it. That's a sign of a nice kid. I would have called them *advertiser censored* as well.

I am so tired of seeing this tape, it makes me furious. I want to beat their tales. This poor girl, I cant imagine what her parents must have wanted to do!:furious: I do think they need to stop showing the tape, its very violent. NG had it on NON-STOP.

Notice how she says she was told to 'hurry home'? Hmmmm not quite 'please don't go in there' like MN would like us to believe:liar:

Hearing her cry makes my heart hurt.

what was that about getting her a drink? Yeah quick, wash the blood away before anyone sees you!!:mad:

Jubie

I am so tired of seeing this tape, it makes me furious. I want to beat their tales. This poor girl, I cant imagine what her parents must have wanted to do!:furious: I do think they need to stop showing the tape, its very violent. NG had it on NON-STOP.

It's been reported Victoria had argued with her mum and that's why she was at Mercades. God I would hate myself if I wa the mum, awful all around.

(Not saying it's the mums fault just saying it all really sucks)

J.

It's been reported Victoria had argued with her mum and that's why she was at Mercades. God I would hate myself if I wa the mum, awful all around.

J.

I had to take that chance with my oldest daughter. It worked out in the end and she learned a lesson. But had something bad had happened during that time...oh yeah, I'd feel awful and responsible for it. Oh and my daughters so called friends that had worked her up telling her what a mean and unreasonable mom I was. My daughter learned real quick that their mothers were just the same and some were downright nutty. Turns out her friends were not only lying sacks of , they weren't there for her either when they promised they would be.

J.
Awww, I bet her mom was upset. You always think of the "What if's" after you get angry at your kids.

Actually that is Victoria's step-mom and it was said that the step mom kicked Victoria out of the house and so that is why she was staying at Mercades grandmothers? I will hunt down the link.

J.

after listening to the tape, i feel more strongly than ever that mercades deserves everything coming to her, and more !!!!

after listening to the tape, i feel more strongly than ever that mercades deserves everything coming to her, and more !!!!

These quotes are from Philamena's link above:

>>>We then asked, “What happens now?” She replied, as she shoved her daughter inside the vehicle, “Her momma will take care of her, me!”

Brittany Hardcastle's mother is shaken by the incident and says it is having a lasting impact on her family. She says they have had death threats because of the incident. Hardcastle adds her daughter is, "a very good person and is my baby girl."

But it was Robert Schumaker who had the most animosity, especially for Sheriff Grady Judd. Schumaker says his son Stephen should not be charged.
"He wasn't even there. Grady Judd, our great sheriff, made a mountain out a mole hill."
Schumaker says they are trumped up charges for these kids. According to Schumaker, "It was a one-on-one fight. It wasn't a gang beating, it was our sheriff trying to showboat."<<<

These parents (and I know I've already said this), can blame the sheriff (one on one beating?), can call their kid good, my baby, etc., but what they're unable to do is erase what all of us (and America) have seen and heard ourselves. They can say he wasn't there, she was at the store, she tried to warn her, etc., etc., etc., but the tape proves they're all lying, and they don't care.

I haven't heard a single parent express ANY concern about Victoria.:mad:

I wish I was more settled in and had my scanner hook up or knew where it is located i would post their school pictures from my daughter's year book
moving jeez i hate it

With the parents low life, idiotic attitudes it's no wonder their children are the way they are. You are a product of your environment! Just by looking at the parents and the kids I could tell they were trash. They didn't even have to open their mouth. Victoria is WAY above their level.

I wish I was more settled in and had my scanner hook up or knew where it is located i would post their school pictures from my daughter's year book
moving jeez i hate it

Moving sucks. Whenever you can get to it would be fine. I would love to see the pics. You have great insight as to what's going on locally. Thank you for sharing.

I'm confused about something (shocker!). Didn't Nichols grandmother say she was at work that day? I thought I also read that the car they drove Victoria around in was Nichols grandmother's. Wouldn't she have taken her car to work? And how does Garcia explain that one?:confused:

I've been meaning to respond to this post all day. What Garcia said doesn't fit. I would like to think that Garcia's employer wouldn't provide her with an alibi. But you never know. It will be interesting as this case progresses to see all the lies come out. This entire group has to be a public defenders nightmare.

I hope the thugs are prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law. I hope they learn something from this experience. I also hope that they are able to be productive citizens at some point.

It REALLY bothers me that people are calling and making death threats to the families. They are lowering themselves to the same level as the thugs.... and they continue the cycle.

YOu know since 2 girls were on probation I am surprised they were allowed to be bailed out, especially for such a serious crime. I think here in CA if you are arrested for a serious charge while on probation, they do let you bail out.

ETYA: or we can probably deduce that the probation is for a crime that is not serious.

Notice how she says she was told to 'hurry home'? Hmmmm not quite 'please don't go in there' like MN would like us to believe:liar:

Hearing her cry makes my heart hurt.

what was that about getting her a drink? Yeah quick, wash the blood away before anyone sees you!!:mad:

Jubie

I heard that too! "They were nice enough to drop me off at CVS and gave me a drink and said "sorry" :mad:

Her friend said something about washing her face and the mom (on the phone with 911) said not to wash it off and that was reiterated by the 911 operator.

You can look up each girl on the sheriff's website. They do have different jail photos than we have seen on the news. I was trying to find other charges and determine who is on probation, but I ASSUME that the other charges are charged at the juvenile level and those are usually not available.

Our gal Mercades Nichols:
http://www.polksheriff.org/mugphoto/2008008732.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone