GUILTY FL - Five teens for video beating of 16yo girl, Highland City, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The problem with these kids is mothers like that who defend such actions. I am speechless. :mad:

2 of the posgirls took Victoria out of the house, drove her around and threatened her life. They then told her not to tell anyone or that she'd not only be beaten again but worse.

I hope the little bit*hes who did this to her have painful, miserable lives..heck make that painful eternities.

I doubt Victoria's life will be the same again. I am heartbroken for this young girl. so much so that I can't explain it. Victoria could be our daughter, our niece, our student, our daughter's friend, our grand daughter.

Anyone who is appalled as I am about this case needs to write the Polk Counties Sheriff, my space and you tube.
Write them daily!

Cyberbullying and the glorifying of beatings has to stop. I am starting my own campaign.

The sad thing is the minors will probably get off with a slap on the wrist. The poor girl. Each suspect should be beaten by 8 adults.

You know what just dawned on me ... this is the same area that the girls who stole the girl scout cookie money came from!

What is up with the girls in this area?

does anyone know how Victoria got out of the house??
I think I read they dropped her off on some corner somewhere. But only after taking her to a second location first.

Victoria's mom was on the news this morning. I know it's wrong, but my first thought was I'd have kicked the living *hit out of that one *itch with the white tank top on. Everybody all tough until. Let them wait. Let them just wait and I hope they all go to juvie and see if they talk about cheerleading. The will get stomped.

Filly, I think that was one of the most disturbing things for me is that Victoria NEVER once defended herself. At the very least, I would have grabbed a lamp to keep that pack of wolves at bay.

Filly, I think that was one of the most disturbing things for me is that Victoria NEVER once defended herself. At the very least, I would have grabbed a lamp to keep that pack of wolves at bay.

The part of the video we are seeing happened AFTER she got knocked out. I think she was in a daze. She was also outnumbered. It wasn't a fight she could win.

Maybe she was afraid of how enraged the group might become if she fought back and hurt someone.

Maybe she was hoping she could placate the others and they'd get tired and not take it further than they did.

She was outnumbered it is hard to know what to do when it is so many against one.

I thought the same thing but then again, if she did defend herself, she probably would've gotten beaten even worse. I have a feeling that if she fought back, it would've turned into all of them beating her at once or her being held down while they all took turns.

Quite sickening, I couldn't even watch more than a few seconds of it.

Jeez, how disturbing is this? That all these kids collectively thought this was okay to do!

I have a daughter who has just turned 14. I always worry about her as shes quite a chilled, relaxed girl and I worry that people will take advantage of her good mood with stuff like this. Teenage girls are very often cruel to their peers purely for 'fun'.

They do have workshops here about online safety, cyber bullying and networking safely at the schools where I live. The problem is that if parents don't start to pay attention and monitor what their kids are up to then this idiocy will continue.
Our schools do get involved with the online stuff even though it happens at home and have been known to call police when these stupid kids go overboard.

This whole story really bothers me.
You have to have parents that know right from wrong to do the monitoring for it to be effective.

I agree that parents should more carefully monitor their kids online.

However, in this case and in the case of the girl that killed herself because she "thought" she was dumped online by a real person, the parents I saw were as immature and mean as their daughters.

IIRC, the MOM in the earlier case actually participated or at least was AWARE of what the kids were doing. The parents have to be not as immature and mean as their kids to supervise.

I'm sorry GM. I actually meant after the fact, and not the girl, but the mother of Victoria to get the, but obviously she was busy at the ER. Naw, them girls knew her and you know who will fight back. I was leaning more towards myself getting them. Then of course I'd be locked up for beating up a minor. Since I was a small child I just couldn't stand seeing a group of kids picking on one person and there's always the one in the group is Miss *hit. That'd be the white tank top. White tank top's running that mouth and she'll get it shut soon enough when she has to use her cheese sandwich as a pillow in the hole. Good luck to her. Da*n bullies. All one had to do was feign they had to leave and get help. That's all. It would have took just one.

You have to have parents that know right from wrong to do the monitoring for it to be effective.

I agree that parents should more carefully monitor their kids online.

However, in this case and in the case of the girl that killed herself because she "thought" she was dumped online by a real person, the parents I saw were as immature and mean as their daughters.

IIRC, the MOM in the earlier case actually participated or at least was AWARE of what the kids were doing. The parents have to be not as immature and mean as their kids to supervise.

Jolynna, that's be me. I'd be the immature mom all ready to beat down somebody. I'd be at the monster's parents door telling them to bring it.

Da*n bullies. All one had to do was feign they had to leave and get help. That's all. It would have took just one.

Or just go into the bathroom and call 9-1-1. Blows my mind what these girls thought was acceptable.

This reminds me of poor Shanda Sharer(sp). These cases always piss me off. It only takes one person to call 911 and make it stop, but they don't.

Now, with YouTube, these thugs have motivation to do things like this. Instant fame. I agree with Victoria's father, there should be a better monitoring system in place. Too many stories of people beating the living hell out of others just so they can get the 15 minutes of fame on a website.

I hope they all get put away for a long, long time. This is just horrible!!!!!

I also think stuff like this happens because so many parents are more worried about their kids being bullied than also making sure their own kid isn't a monster hurting others.
Since my husband and I were both picked on as kids, we make sure that his kids know we will NOT tolerate them bullying others. I don't care if they are just going along with the crowd. We've explained to them that the hurt it causes lasts a lifetime, and the people I remember the most fondly are the kids who took a stand and stood up for me.

What a pack of disgusting animals these kids are. They need to be taken out of society before they hurt someone else. I am glad the girls are still in jail and I hope the whole group goes to jail for a very long time.:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone
Back