FL - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 40 counts to classified documents and obstruction of justice, June 2023, Trial May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he's certainly starting with family first on the prosperity front.

Yep. He's no friend to actual workers or to economic prosperity of the US or its workers.

All my life I’ve been so grateful that I was born in America.
I could’ve been born like billions of others——in the Soviet Union or present day Putin’s Russia, or North Korea, Iran, Communist China or any other land where I would have no rights. Where the leader of the country is a dictator and brooks no dissent.

Or at a different time in history, like Nazi Germany.

I haven’t been so concerned about the future of our country since 9/11. That day was so desperate here (NYC) and my daughter was working near the WTC. I genuinely felt our country might not survive after witnessing that such an attack was even possible.

To have a pathological liar who cares about no one but himself, who is willing to cause upheaval to the entire country he claims to love, to have this man run again for president makes me fear for our future.

The whole idea of America was the profound new paradigm of letting the citizens vote for their leader. No crown being passed from one heir to the next. No military coup.

To think that we had an election in 2020, and the loser will not step down, will still not concede, will still not admit when his hand is in the cookie jar, makes me worry if our democracy will continue.

Famously, Benjamin Franklin was asked during the Constitutional Convention if we were going to have a monarchy or a republic, and he replied “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Never did I doubt that we could keep it, until now.

The first time around, okay, we didn’t quite know how Trump would govern. Now we‘ve seen it.

I know Trump was speaking earlier. I didn’t watch. We all know, word for word, what he will say.

I will “speak“ when I cast my vote, but if he’s somehow re-elected, I’ll know I’ve lost my country and its rule of law.

JMO

The whole create a circus and fundraise off of it is something that he has mastered just like carnival barkers of old when they wanted you to pay to see the oddity.

I am all for people having pride in their country. I am all for tackling the issues that exist with voices heard on all sides. This is not how this man and many others (on both sides of the political spectrum) have done. Showmanship is taking an awful toll on the country and the people. It is unfortunate that he will keep profiting off of his name, his deeds(misdeeds as well), and the suckers who pay the admission price.

ETA: When people leave him alone, he still continues to push and create the narrative. So holding him accountable for his actions is a new tack that might just yield something.

Sure looks unfathomable from overseas, doesn't it. I can't begin to explain it to people. How a man like that can get in while still losing the popular vote. I never thought he'd get through his original racist remarks against Mexicans "Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. […] They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."

It's so damn embarrasing the ignorance and meanness.

Imo

It's hard to believe white supremacy is still alive and well all these many years after Dr. King's march in Washington. Very sad.

JMO

That may work sometimes, but it doesn't explain the SCI and SAP and Five Eyes ... Those can only be read in a SCIF and even then, only by those of us who have a need to see the file.

They sure as heck aren't kept in bath and ballrooms with the public able to have easy access. This kind of stuff is specialized cabinet, vaulted, alarmed storage stuff. Trump and Nauta know that.

Like: "Hey about that last file ... let's head into the SCIF to talk about it" stuff - let alone opening the file to read it outside of said SCIF.

If you read back I was referring to the few documents that Biden was found to have.

JUN 13, 2023
[...]

In a Miami courtroom closed to news cameras, Trump signed a bond document Tuesday that prohibits him from discussing his case with certain witnesses — an unusual anti-witness-tampering provision added by Judge Jonathan Goodman that the prosecution had not sought.

[...]

"I did everything right and they indicted me," he said, speaking at a brick home once owned by automotive executive John DeLorean that sits on the property of his golf club here.

[...]

In between the day's highly publicized bookends, Trump nodded to the political aspect of the moment by stopping in at Versailles, an iconic Cuban-American restaurant and bakery, and greeted supporters.

[...]

By the time he appeared on stage in New Jersey, Trump was clearly in combat mode.

“A sitting president had his political opponent arrested on fake and fabricated charges in which he and numerous other presidents would be guilty right in the middle of a presidential election, which he is losing very badly,” Trump said, adding that the effort was an attempt to “steal” a presidential election, as he falsely insisted happened in his last loss.

[...]

If you read back I was referring to the few documents that Biden was found to have.
Seen - I missed that.

I don't think former VP Pence or Biden or H Clinton had anything SCI, SAP or Five Eyes in any case so I don't see why his supporters keep bringing them up with their "whataboutisms". Regardless, Trump had 4 years to charge her and despite numerous investigations into her - nary a charge.

Those are some very serious top-level (like sky high level. They are way higher than "Top Secret") classifications he had scattered willy-nilly about that have implications not only on US national security but on allied security. Often, that dossier info comes FROM allied sources to the US. A lot of people out there really have no clue just how seriously his "me, me, me" egoishness and mishandling of these files have undermined the USA and trust in it because, right now, the House isn't doing much to allieve those fears and ensure they eliminate the risks of this EVER being allowed to happen again in America.

As I stated, it's a sad day in America. It's also a sad day for America.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't think it's any more complex than the fact that he's burdened with an serious sociopathic personality order that trumps common sense, restraint and good judgement.
(excuse the pun)

Personality wise, he's not cut out for the espionage life.
He's attention-seeking, flashy, loud, crude and desperate to remain hi-profile.
He's anxious, angry, mendacious, paranoid, disruptive, explosive, distractable.
He craves headlines and reactions - good or bad.
He needs the spotlight like the rest of us need air.
He's projects his own bad behavior in advance.
He is untrustworthy - clearly not going to keep your confidence, your state secret, your crimes, or anyone else's to himself.

Here's my theory: I think a stunned, hurt, narcisisstic-raging lame duck forgot to pack his piles of papers strewn throughout the WH and residence - b/c he was very busy raging and gaslighting and deluding and insurrecting w/ Rudi and the gang.

More likely, in last minute moving chaos, he ordered WH staff to box "his papers" strewn around the white house - orders to "just pack it all and bring it to MAL". (See Melania's texts - she's annoyed with his paper boxes - in the indictment - she knew they weren't personal papers that needed to get to MAL.)

Perhaps he thought he'd have time at MAL to (pick one or two): read and cull, lick wounds, boast, reminisce, refresh his memory for a book he'd write, finish reading things he'd set aside, plan his presidential library (ha ha ha ha okay, just kidding). Perhaps he was sure in the boxes somewhere were docs he could use for insurance/protection/revenge/blackmail/threats - ya never know - against friends or enemies, for congress or the courts.

When he was asked/told/ordered to return these papers b/c they were NOT his ... well. What ensued is just classic narcissistic entitlement disease. They. Are. Mine. How. Dare. You. My. Presidency. Has. Not. Ended.

So ... did he select or intend that these docs for his next grift a.k.a. espionage-for-retirement-dollars? IMO - Nah.
He already had a great grift going - the re-election campaign grift.
He's far too lazy to start anew.
He's far too loud to spy.

(I don't mean to minimize the real risks and endangerment of his sociopathic behavior, poor judgement, willingness to share state secrets for self-aggrandizement or keeping blackmail handy. But, I imagine the Feds investigated/eliminated the spy-for-$$$ theory prior to charging.)

JMHO

He's like a serial killer that keeps mementos.

Too much of a coincidence that out of 1000's of file boxes these specific documents just so happen to relate to Five Eyes.

Let's rethink this.

There is a brown shoe in the photo, obviously this is the person who took the photo. I believe.

Is it not beyond reason that this person deliberately scattered the files around then took the photo?

I think it is highly probable. If a person were reading the documents they would absolutely not read them like this.

They would take the files to a table and go over them.

I think someone is screwing with Trump with this document floor mess. Highly suspect.

2 Cents

Or.... it could be someone who accessed the room looking for classified information, because Trump is incapable of discretion, and was furtively going through boxes taking pictures, got spooked they'd get caught and in their hurry to exit the room, left a mess on the floor and Nauta filmed it when he found the mess. Probably because the last time he was in the room, the files were in the boxes. Which is probably why, when Nauta texted someone about the fallen boxes and the displaced files on the floor, the unknown person said, Oh no, oh no. And I don't think that was Trump or Melania but another unindicted individual who knew exactly what was in those boxes.

JUN 13, 2023
Trump called Smith a “deranged lunatic,” a “,” and a “raging and uncontrolled Trump hater.”

“The prosecutor in the case, I will call our case, is a . I have named him ‘Deranged Jack Smith,’” Trump said. “He’s a behind the scenes guy, but his record is absoltuey atrocious. He does political hit jobs.”

“He’s a raging and uncontrolled Trump hater, as is his wife, who happened to be the producer of that Michelle Obama puff piece. This is the guy I’ve got,” Trump said.

Smith, who previously prosecuted war crimes at The Hague, is married to Katy Chevigny, a documentary filmmaker who worked on a 2020 documentary about the former first lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcs1317