FL - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 40 counts to classified documents and obstruction of justice, June 2023, Trial May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

McCarthy backs effort to expunge Trump impeachments​

This must be a new thing where the link shrinks to just MSN.

They have seriously wasted enough time on DT in the House and the Senate.

And while they are busy wasting that time, other items get pushed to the wayside. Items that may improve the lives of their constituents, make their streets safer, make their hospitals more efficient, make their schools safer, etc etc etc.

They can't focus on their daily jobs when they are focusing on DT and his past and present antics.

imo

Last edited:
When I read a little further down in that link (4 tweets down, she has put up a screenshot), the list of people who DT is not allowed to talk about the case .... there are apparently 84 names on the list.
And it says that the list does not comprise all the witnesses who may appear at the trial.
I'm not sure how many people he's capable of keeping in his head all at the same time ?

They have seriously wasted enough time on DT in the House and the Senate.

And while they are busy wasting that time, other items get pushed to the wayside. Items that may improve the lives of their constituents, make their streets safer, make their hospitals more efficient, make their schools safer, etc etc etc.

They can't focus on their daily jobs when they are focusing on DT and his past and present antics.

imo

It is so bizarre and disgusting: they don't care about policies to help people live a better life: they have dedicated their political careers to serving Donald Trump. It is almost impossible to believe we are living through such a perilous time in our history: I have a difficult time actually being a citizen in a country where a president attempted to throw an election and has been indicted for obstruction with respect to classified documents, and is running for president of the United States and could get re-elected. It is an unfathomable situation and it makes me very sad.

It is so bizarre and disgusting: they don't care about policies to help people live a better life: they have dedicated their political careers to serving Donald Trump. It is almost impossible to believe we are living through such a perilous time in our history: I have a difficult time actually being a citizen in a country where a president attempted to throw an election and has been indicted for obstruction with respect to classified documents, and is running for president of the United States and could get re-elected. It is an unfathomable situation and it makes me very sad.
BBM. Rest assured Trump couldn't get re-elected in 2020 and that was BEFORE he was indicted. I doubt indictments will add to his popularity.

JMO

Yet again, the indicted LIAR doesn't make a whit of sense. I haven't stolen anything.

JMO

I couldn't even get past that first line ... I am being indicted for you???

Because if you decide to hold onto classified documents, you too could be indicted ... and we don't want that, do we?

As you say, makes not a whit of sense.

I couldn't even get past that first line ... I am being indicted for you???

Because if you decide to hold onto classified documents, you too could be indicted ... and we don't want that, do we?

As you say, makes not a whit of sense.
What I truly do not understand is how religious organizations that profess their deep faith still support a LIAR. They know he lied about the election being stolen, he lied about his real estate values, lied on his taxes and yet they STILL support him.
It makes zero sense to me.

JMO

What I truly do not understand is how religious organizations that profess their deep faith still support a LIAR. They know he lied about the election being stolen, he lied about his real estate values, lied on his taxes and yet they STILL support him.
It makes zero sense to me.

JMO
A liar, a cheater, and a rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads