FL - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 40 counts to classified documents and obstruction of justice, June 2023, Trial May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A liar, a cheater, and a rapist.
and beloved by 30 million who want him for president again. Go figure-- I will never ever ever understand how anyone would think this man, who has been impeached (for good reason), indicted for stealing records and obstructing justice, with more indictments looming, think he is the 2nd coming of Jesus ( I kid you not)- It is truly an unsolvable mystery.

and beloved by 30 million who want him for president again. Go figure-- I will never ever ever understand how anyone would think this man, who has been impeached (for good reason), indicted for stealing records and obstructing justice, with more indictments looming, think he is the 2nd coming of Jesus ( I kid you not)- It is truly an unsolvable mystery.

Population of U.S. - 331.9 million / registered voters - 238 Million - so 208 million people better not vote for him... hopefully!

I doubt anyone really thinks he’s the second coming of Jesus. Given the alternative, millions are willing to go with the flow. imo

Fact check. Trump said it's 200 million.

‘Disclosure text on the Trump presidential campaign’s WinRed digital fundraising platform now specifies that 10 per cent of political contributions will go to his legal battles via the Save America PAC.’

Grifters are gonna grift!

What I truly do not understand is how religious organizations that profess their deep faith still support a LIAR. They know he lied about the election being stolen, he lied about his real estate values, lied on his taxes and yet they STILL support him.
It makes zero sense to me.

JMO
He is a means to an end for them to impose their will on all of us. He doesn't actually share their views or care about them or anyone else. He wants the WH and they want their draconian beliefs to be enforced. It's just another transactional relationship for tRump and he's found the tools who will get him where he wants to go.

He is a means to an end for them to impose their will on all of us. He doesn't actually share their views or care about them or anyone else. He wants the WH and they want their draconian beliefs to be enforced. It's just another transactional relationship for tRump and he's found the tools who will get him where he wants to go.
BBM. I hope those draconian beliefs have been fully exposed now that Trump has been indicted for very real crimes involving his LIES.

JMO

Us lucky Aussie's. We're getting a touch of Trump downunder. Donald Trump Jr

I had no idea he was a best selling author and a political activist and "The Voice of Undiluted Trumpism"

Is Trumpism an actual word :D

I noticed last night that Brisbane and Melbourne ticket sites now say "Venue details temporarily withheld, to be announced shortly" - even though Brisbane initially said his show would be at the Brisbane Showgrounds and Melbourne had also named a venue (just can't remember what it was).

Must be some kind of difficulty with the venues. Too big for the amount of show attendees? The venues want to avoid public outcry/protest? Shows might be cancelled?
Who would buy a ticket without knowing the venue? Brisbane and Melbourne are big cities.

‘Disclosure text on the Trump presidential campaign’s WinRed digital fundraising platform now specifies that 10 per cent of political contributions will go to his legal battles via the Save America PAC.’

Grifters are gonna grift!

His supporters are honored to be grifted- apparently---- imagine an alleged billionaire grifting from people, some of whom most likely have difficulty putting food on the table- but they don't mind being grifted because, Trump does so much for them (they believe this)- though I would like to know exactly how they believe he shows his "caring" for them! It is ludicrous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654