GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where Harvey is in all this? We don’t know much about his personality. I doubt he continued on to that plane to Vietnam. Gotta wonder what’s going on in his mind today and if he’s further shifting around funds, or if he’s considering offing himself. I wonder if Donna and Harvey put all their assets into a family trust that Wendi and the boys will eventually receive?

There are so many thoughts going through my head I can’t organize them.

Like…if they were fleeing forever- what about all their properties, their home, their responsibilities, bills… etc …was Wendi going to handle a that? Cause she can’t even handle her own life!
I don't think they had a solid plan. Get to a country that doesn't extradite to the US, hold out as long as possible then kill themselves when extradition becomes likely.

Non-Treaty Does Not Mean No Extradition

One very important takeaway from this article should be that just because a country does not have a formal extradition agreement with the United states, does not mean that the country will not extradite you.

For example, while some countries such as Vietnam and the Marshall Islands do not have formal agreements with the United states involving extradition, both of these countries have considered and agreed to extradition in certain limited situations.

While some people may take the position that these situations were limited — nobody wants to be in the position where their situation becomes one of the limited positions, right?

Non-Treaty Does Not Mean No Extradition

One very important takeaway from this article should be that just because a country does not have a formal extradition agreement with the United states, does not mean that the country will not extradite you.

For example, while some countries such as Vietnam and the Marshall Islands do not have formal agreements with the United states involving extradition, both of these countries have considered and agreed to extradition in certain limited situations.

While some people may take the position that these situations were limited — nobody wants to be in the position where their situation becomes one of the limited positions, right?

Great info just in case Wendi decides to bolt

Oh, happy days! Donna was arrested and there's hope her daughter will be next.

I don't have anything helpful to add but have enjoyed reading your posts so much. When I joined WS, I realized Lady Justice rode a slow horse. Lady Justice rode right up to the H10 boarding gate to bag another trophy for LE.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at Wendi’s home now that Donna has been arrested. She must be frantic and worried now that her mommy, who does everything for her and the boys, has been arrested. Not only must she be wondering about her own fate, what is she telling her boys? While I realize they have been brainwashed and raised by this evil family, certainly they must realize now that the entire family could go down. It’s very sad for them - they must be scared. What a tangled sad mess the Adelson’s have left.

Last edited:
From the probable cause affidavit. BBM.

"In October 2023, trial for Charles Adelson commenced. On November 6, 2023 Charles Adelson was found guilty on all charges. He is set to be sentenced in December 2023. In Adelson’s trial, Magbanua testified that Adelson told her that his mother, Donna Sue Adelson, had just departed his residence at the time Magbanua arrived on the night of the homicide. Magbanua said the money she received appeared to have been washed.

Jail calls from after Charles Adelson’s guily verdict include multiple calls in which Donna Sue Adelson is telling Charles Adelson that she is getting things in order, creating trusts, and making sure her grandchildren are taken care of. Donna discusses plans for a suicide, but also discusses plans to flee to a non-extradition country. Donna Sue Adelson has considerable financial resources to accomplish this.

On November 7, 2023, Donna and Harvey Adelson booked flights to Vietnam with a stop in Dubai. The flight, EK0214 departs Miami, Fl. on November 13, 2023 at 8:10 p.m. to Dubai. Flight EK0392 departs Dubai on November 15, 2023 at 9:35a.m. and lands in Saigon at 7:35 pm."
Their Assets should be frozen STAT. MOO

Just watching STS now and a subscriber just asked Tim J wtte of ' but can you actually think of anything new that Wendi contributed during the three trials?'

Glad he asked because I 'd just been wondering the same thing. All I recall is she constantly contradicted herself, I can't think of anything new that she'd told us
Does the immunity apply to her testifying against both CA,and DA, or just CA?

Now, I'm wondering if the attempted exodus to Vietnam had anything to do with the possibility that Harv spent some time in 'Nam during the war? Perhaps he had fond memories. Don't know if he ever served in the military. Just speculating here.

I think they had eyes on Donna and they heard the jail house calls because that’s monitored, but I don’t know about a recent wire tap — could be. Not sure how LE knew that someone purchased a plane ticket to Vietnam for Nov 13. Someone else might know that…

I’m wondering the same. Is it the name that is flagged or name & photo? I’m not familiar with how the airport operates with LE but I imagine they are well equipped to handle it.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at Wendi’s home now that Donna has been arrested. She must be frantic and worried now that her mommy, who does everything for her and the boys, has been arrested. Not only must she be wondering about her own fate, what is she telling her boys? While I realize they have been brainwashed and raised by this evil family, certainly they must realize now that the entire family could go down. It’s very sad for them - they must be scared. What a tangled sad mess the Adelson’s have left.
The Bard would be inspired with this mess of a family. Unfortunately, it's real life and a tragedy far beyond what any of us can relate to in any written word, play, imagination or movie. Anyone who thinks WA or HA are not involved...think again This has been going on for nine years. They think they are untouchable.

It is just great, watching these wealthy crooks having their monies dwindle away on legal fees.
Money is so important to them.
If DA spent more money on a return ticket to Vietnam, she could have stated 'it was just a holiday'.
BUT needed to save a few more dollars.
Ha, Ha.

At one point do you all think they regretted it? Do you think there was immediate buyer's remorse (like, "omg what have we done? We actually caused a murder"), or was it after the bump with all the anxiety they felt after that...but maybe that wasn't enough to regret it? Was it when KM was arrested? Or when CA was convicted? Surely, they 100% regret it now. I mean, for god's sake, DA is talking about suicide. For, DA, 9.5 years of living your dream with your grandchildren can't be worth trading away the rest of your life. And I feel like 7 of those years was full of constant stress.

At one point do you all think they regretted it? Do you think there was immediate buyer's remorse (like, "omg what have we done? We actually caused a murder"), or was it after the bump with all the anxiety they felt after that...but maybe that wasn't enough to regret it? Was it when KM was arrested? Or when CA was convicted? Surely, they 100% regret it now. I mean, for god's sake, DA is talking about suicide. For, DA, 9.5 years of living your dream with your grandchildren can't be worth trading away the rest of your life. And I feel like 7 of those years was full of constant stress.
I think they just regret getting caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper