GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who picked up the boys on July 18 and at what time? Is it possible that a discussion about the boys' safety and whereabouts occurred between Wendi and the police at the restaurant or during transport to the police station--even before she was told about the shooting, which occurred on camera--and that's why she didn't ask about their location and safety during the videoed interview?

Does anyone know who picked up the boys on July 18 and at what time? Is it possible that a discussion about the boys' safety and whereabouts occurred between Wendi and the police at the restaurant or during transport to the police station--even before she was told about the shooting, which occurred on camera--and that's why she didn't ask about their location and safety during the videoed interview?
She says in the police interview, when talking to her friend Jane, that when the police walked into the restaurant and confronted her, she immediately asked them if the kids were OK, and they said they were. She says this to Jane.

The kids were later picked up from the school by family friends.

She only brings up the swimming after she has agreed to give Isom her phone. She is telling Isom that her last communications with Danny were "not nice". Her explanation for this was:

Wendi: “yeah, I’m just looking here (flips through phone). I didn’t want him to take the boys this afternoon. I had wanted to have them. And I talked it over with my brother and realized, you know, if their Dad wants to take them swimming, it’s not worth getting upset over.

Back up a sec here. Dan is leaving for NYC the next day and won't see his kids for a week. Despite his best efforts, these two are not positively co-parenting with each other. She's not complying with Skype calls with Dan on the weeks she has the kids. He invites her to kids events when he has them and she never does. She just sabotaged him about the school and she wouldn't even pick up the phone to discuss it with him. All week. And here she is, asking if she can pick the kids up early on his last day with them. And very upset when Dan tells her no. It makes ZERO sense. And then she suggests that Charlie, of all people, who we now know has killers circling Tallahassee calmed her down and explained to her that Dan taking the kids swimming is not a big deal. Give me a break.
She (Wendi) really is an A hole, isn’t she?

AS I recall it was mentioned during trial. I heard that LE saw the invitation that requested WA bring the"bullet". My question is how involved was WA in suggesting the content of said invitation? How much input did she have?
Actually, it was "Bulleit", Bulleit Bourbon. Now, people, it just so happens that I own shares of stock in the company. If you act now, you'll get a special rebate. So rush on over to your nearest ABC, or "package" store, and stock up. The Holiday Season is upon us. (Well, it's less harmful than a bullet . . . maybe!)

yes, apparently she asked Isom wtte of ' are my kids okay?' when he picked her up at Mosaik ( If that wasn't true I guess Georgia would have raised this with her)

Later during the interview, Lynn Grossman picked up the boys. ( Allan & Lynn Grossman were names supplied by Wendi, as well as Jane MacPherson)
A time estimate will be somewhere on the 5 hr video

Actually, it was "Bulleit", Bulleit Bourbon. Now, people, it just so happens that I own shares of stock in the company. If you act now, you'll get a special rebate. So rush on over to your nearest ABC, or "package" store, and stock up. The Holiday Season is upon us. (Well, it's less harmful than a bullet . . . maybe!)
Again, I was making a pun when I called it "bullet"

My memory really isn’t clear on the bourbon purchase. I think I remember LE finding a receipt for the bourbon in Wendy’s mini van, but not the actual invitation. I don’t believe we have ever actually seen the invitation, have we? Rashbaum made reference to it I believe, but as far as us laying eyes on it - I don’t think so! Please correct me if I’m wrong,
And do we even really know if she made an actual purchase of said Bulleit Bourbon? Do they have her on CCTV (is that still used?) buying it? Oh, I know she said that the clerk at the ABC Store was entranced by her brilliant baby blue peepers, but is she making all of this up?

And do we even really know if she made an actual purchase of said Bulleit Bourbon? Do they have her on CCTV (is that still used?) buying it? Oh, I know she said that the clerk at the ABC Store was entranced by her brilliant baby blue peepers, but is she making all of this up?
Someone bought the bourbon because the receipt was found in Wendi’s minivan.

Be sure and take the long way to get there!

There’s a receipt, it was shown at trial.

Wendi testified that she went to the ABC Liquors on Thomasville Road and went through Trescott to get there. She said then saw the crime scene tape.
Wendi said this explains the bourbon found in her passenger seat the day of the murder.

So she was supposed to get them at 4:30 but then he told her he would take them swimming and drop them off. Makes sense. Although I don’t see why she would’ve needed permission from him to pick them up earlier, if the agreement says 4:30, I guess she technically would, because it’s technically his time (even though they’re in school during it anyway).
Exactly. They were scheduled to be at daycare, but what if they weren't - say one of them is sick or maybe Dan wanted to keep them home cause it was his last day with them. Wendi has to come up with some way of communicating with him figuring out the kids plans that day and she landed on "I'd like to pick up the boys early".

I mentioned awhile back that I went through a divorce with toddlers. A very amicable one. And the daycare and every school since has required a copy of our separation agreement. This was a contentious divorce. One where Donna Adelson was going behind his back to the daycare and instructing the teachers to give his kids regular hotdogs and not worry about the kosher BS. Pretty safe to assume this daycare was well aware of and even had specific instructions around the pickup-drop-off schedule.

Last edited:
O.K. Draw me a picture. Wherefrom doth this quote cometh?
Macbeth (2.2. 61-62): When Lady Macbeth returns from Duncan's chamber she holds out her blood-stained hands and says, “My hands are of your colour, but I shame to wear a heart so white,” claiming that although she has Duncan's blood on her hands she feels no guilt.

Does this remind you of anyone??????? @alexwood

Last edited:
Macbeth: When Lady Macbeth returns from Duncan's chamber she holds out her blood-stained hands and says, “My hands are of your colour, but I shame to wear a heart so white,” claiming that although she has Duncan's blood on her hands she feels no guilt. Does this remind you of anyone??????? @alexwood
a few someones in the same family

I apologize if this is repeat info' - I just saw this clip on youtube - Donna literally ROLLS HER EYES - mocking the judge (IMO):
Stunning behavior - isn't she like age 75? IMO a real piece of work this one...
They call those suicide prevention outfits a "turtle suit". When they played that clip on STS, one commenter wrote: "everyone meet your newest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle: Poopatello". The internet is undefeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member