GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah possibly not. I think someone will flip, out of CA, WA, DA and HA. CA and HA will flip on Wendi if it means securing DA a shorter sentence. DA may flip on Wendi if it means HA is not indicted and WA will flip on everyone lol. They clearly have strong family bonds, albeit toxic and unhealthy bonds and there will be a degree of loyalty and sacrifice. But at the end of the day, we are talking about 4 complete sociopaths. So who knows what's going through their minds.
Gosh, to think that no one had to flip on anyone, and they could be out enjoying their $8m had they never concocted such a sinister plot. What a waste. What a disgrace.

Gosh, to think that no one had to flip on anyone, and they could be out enjoying their $8m had they never concocted such a sinister plot. What a waste. What a disgrace.
Crazy hey. How many lives have been ruined? Dan Markel's, obviously, his kids, the Adelson's lives are over, even if WA and HA avoid jail, the two killers and Katie's lives are over, Katies' child grows up without any parents. What a mess.

Yeah possibly not. I think someone will flip, out of CA, WA, DA and HA. CA and HA will flip on Wendi if it means securing DA a shorter sentence. DA may flip on Wendi if it means HA is not indicted and WA will flip on everyone lol. They clearly have strong family bonds, albeit toxic and unhealthy bonds and there will be a degree of loyalty and sacrifice. But at the end of the day, we are talking about 4 complete sociopaths. So who knows what's going through their minds.
I can't see any of the A's even admitting to any part in the crime, yet alone flipping on each other. Guess we will eventually find out. JMO

How many people have full bars in their house? Growing up we had a liquor cabinet full of bottles nobody ever touched, probably dating back to my own parents’ early married days.
I think swanky home bars are definitely a trend ... and super chic bar carts are the thing to have if space is limited. Remember, it's all about 'insta moments' now ... anything you can decorate and then take a 1000 pics in front of! LOL

I can't see any of the A's even admitting to any part in the crime, yet alone flipping on each other. Guess we will eventually find out. JMO

I don't think they will flip to save themselves, but they may flip if they are given an ultimatum that saves a family member e.g CA is given the option to roll on Wendi to ensure his Mum gets a lighter sentence, if he doesn't then it could mean both WA and DA end up doing life. I'm loathe to describe CA's relationship with his Mum as strong, whatever they have is toxic, but he will want to save his Mum, CA will happily sell WA down the river to ensure DA doesn't get a life term.

I don't think they will flip to save themselves, but they may flip if they are given an ultimatum that saves a family member e.g CA is given the option to roll on Wendi to ensure his Mum gets a lighter sentence, if he doesn't then it could mean both WA and DA end up doing life. I'm loathe to describe CA's relationship with his Mum as strong, whatever they have is toxic, but he will want to save his Mum, CA will happily sell WA down the river to ensure DA doesn't get a life term.
In my opinion, Wendi already displayed disloyalty to Charlie when she told people his hitman joke, including the police. He may decide to reciprocate to save the mom. This family Is endlessly fascinating. To me they appear to hate each other but also to be unable to separate themselves. JMO.

Oh, my gosh! It's none other than our Founding Father George, and his lovely bride Martha WASHINGTON! But, I thought he either made his own booze, or had it imported from "abroad." Also, I don't think they ever lived in the White House.
SBM

I decided to bite the bulleit and look it up.

From Britannica.com:

Since the administration of George Washington (1789–97), who occupied presidential residences in New York and Philadelphia, every American president has resided at the White House.

In 1800 the entire federal government was relocated from Philadelphia to Washington. John Adams, the country’s second president (1797–1801), moved into the still unfinished presidential mansion on November 1…

Following his inauguration in March 1801, Jefferson became the second president to reside in the executive mansion. In keeping with his ardent republicanism, he opened the house to public visitation each morning, a tradition that was continued (during peacetime) by all his successors.

See: White House | History, Location, & Facts

In order to flip on any of the others, the "flipper" would have to admit knowing thus incriminating themselves. CA told his story and he's stikin to it. We have yet to see what story the others have but I see them as so arrogant they would never admit to any part of it. I could be wrong too.JMO

The sons of toxic, narcissistic mothers are like apples that don't fall far from the tree. I think the son is going to gladly sell DA down the river, which is right where she belongs. DM didn't want her around his children, and I think the jury will agree with him.

JMO

About KM, the version of her from the phone calls with CA seems very different than the polite, deferential woman who was on the witness stand in CA's trial. The former is deeply unsympathetic--she's profane, aggressive, and totally self-absorbed. That's KM in the wild, as opposed to the heavily coached person who took the stand.

Second, I can maybe buy that KM didn't flip on SG in the first trial, but after he was given LWOP, why not flip before her second trial? That would not have affected SG at all, his goose was cooked at that point.

Second, I can maybe buy that KM didn't flip on SG in the first trial, but after he was given LWOP, why not flip before her second trial? That would not have affected SG at all, his goose was cooked at that point.
Her attorneys played a role in her not flipping. She was convinced by Tara Kawass and Decoste and got along with them (she can't even tell on the proffers like how did Decoste became her attorney all of a sudden). She thought she would get acquitted after the 1st mistrial. Not to mention, she admits that she does not want to tell her role in this, she's no Rivera (snitch). She's having a hard time about it (see her proffers) but her lying knows no bounds.

Oh, my gosh! It's none other than our Founding Father George, and his lovely bride Martha WASHINGTON! But, I thought he either made his own booze, or had it imported from "abroad." Also, I don't think they ever lived in the White House. But, I could be mistaken (again). Didn't they live at Mt. Vernon, their Plantation on the Potomac River, In Alexandria, Virginia? Shows how much I don't know about history. Shameful in that I was raised in Alexandria, Virginia from circa 1957 'til about 1975!
Plenty of distilleries for George to choose from...including the one my ancestor owned on his farm in Pennsylvania.

JMO
Whiskey Rebellion: Definition, Causes & Flag | HISTORY

Oldest son and youngest daughter were each married this year. 2 weddings back2back ... whew!! Anyhow, both couples were thrown "Stock the Bar Couples Showers". Very popular shower/party theme. Neither invite specified what to
bring ... just bring your favorite. Lots of fun and they did receive some really $$$ nice bottles!
Okay jennyjenny, congratulations on the weddings....you've got my attention! Did you help your eldest son or your youngest daughter to find their prospective spouses on a religious/ethnic website? Or are you just happy if they are happy? Do you see DA's emails as very much over the top/helicoptering weird?
PS: I just stood on the sidelines with our daughter-in-law because I just didn't get all the falderal. The engagement party, the wedding date announcement party, the refrigerator magnets with their picture & wedding date (!), she even published an engagement book (I kid you not!!), the moving party, the shower party, the baby announcement party, the gender reveal party, the bi-weekly fb announcements & photos..."My baby is the size of a radish"..."My baby is the size of a rutabaga"... by the 3rd picture Hubby and I were convinced she was giving birth to a giant salad!
Oh well, in their eyes I suffer from "failure to participate syndrome."

Another thought I have is one that can make us all feel reassured that the wheels of justice are spinning. CA's touchstone in life is his mom. No doubt, and he has the phone logs to prove that he was on the phone with her all the time in jail. Now, they can't speak to each other. Maybe he can think about that and think about the A's. Same with her. He really will be a man out there on an island. Supposedly, he and HA were not close, & HA is older, and I heard had health issues. WA i doubt will call or visit, & I can't see him caring much about his child. Too narcissistic.

The difference is it would potentially be possible for him to speak to Donna somehow whereas the M's will never be able to speak to Dan ever again.

He is going to be one lonely man.

“Maybe he can think about that and think about the A's”

Are you saying HA can think about the A family?

In order to flip on any of the others, the "flipper" would have to admit knowing thus incriminating themselves. CA told his story and he's stikin to it. We have yet to see what story the others have but I see them as so arrogant they would never admit to any part of it. I could be wrong too.JMO
Yeah good point.

Timeline of phonecalls on the day of the murder:

Evening before murder:

12:01 a.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Sigfredo Garcia

12:07 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls Katherine Magbanua

12:34 a.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Charlie Adelson

1:02 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls his mother Donna Adelson

1:03 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls Katherine Magbanua

Morning of murder:

8:09 a.m.: Wendi Adelson calls her mother Donna Adelson

9:12 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls his sister Wendi Adelson

9:19 a.m.: Wendi Adelson calls her brother Charlie Adelson

9:38 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls his mother, Donna Adelson

9:57 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls Katherine Magbanua

9:58 a.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Charlie Adelson

9:58 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls Katherine Magbanua

10:06 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls his sister Wendi Adelson

10:07 a.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Charlie Adelson

10:08 a.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Charlie Adelson

10:09 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls Katherine Magbanu

11:06 a.m.: Donna Adelson calls her son Charlie Adelson

11:22 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls his mother Donna Adelson

11:30 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls Katherine Magbanua

11:42 a.m.: Wendi Adelson calls Dan Markel

12:30 p.m.: Sigfredo Garcia calls Katherine Magbanua

12:30 p.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Sigfredo Garcia

7:10 p.m.: Sigfredo Garcia call Katherine Magbanua

8:05 p.m.: Sigfredo Garcia calls Katherine Magbanua

8:36 p.m.: Charlie Adelson calls Katherine Magbanua

8:37 p.m.: Sigfredo Garcia call Katherine Magbanua

8:36 p.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Sigfredo Garcia

9:20 p.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Sigfredo Garcia

9:22 p.m.: Sigfredo Garcia calls Katherine Magbanua

9:42 p.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Charlie Adelson

9:46 p.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Sigfredo Garcia

10:12 p.m.: Charlie Adelson calls Katherine Magbanua

10:20 p.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Charlie Adelson

2nd paragraph is how I know HA was aware of the situation. This is from DA's arrest document, pg 10 of 24
View attachment 462395
Yes, the evidence suggests Harvey definitely knew as of the bump. I remember hearing there was another meeting by the pool of their condo that Harvey attended as well, though the FBI was not able to overhear. The question is did he know before? A Cell tower records have him with Donna outside Charlie’s house the night of the murder. Katie said in her proffer that she believed Charlie’s parents had dropped off the money.

Timeline of phonecalls on the day of the murder:

Evening before murder:

12:01 a.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Sigfredo Garcia

12:07 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls Katherine Magbanua

12:34 a.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Charlie Adelson

1:02 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls his mother Donna Adelson

1:03 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls Katherine Magbanua

Morning of murder:

8:09 a.m.: Wendi Adelson calls her mother Donna Adelson

9:12 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls his sister Wendi Adelson

9:19 a.m.: Wendi Adelson calls her brother Charlie Adelson

9:38 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls his mother, Donna Adelson

9:57 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls Katherine Magbanua

9:58 a.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Charlie Adelson

9:58 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls Katherine Magbanua

10:06 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls his sister Wendi Adelson

10:07 a.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Charlie Adelson

10:08 a.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Charlie Adelson

10:09 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls Katherine Magbanu

11:06 a.m.: Donna Adelson calls her son Charlie Adelson

11:22 a.m.: Charlie Adelson calls his mother Donna Adelson

11:42 a.m.: Wendi Adelson calls Dan Markel

12:30 p.m.: Sigfredo Garcia calls Katherine Magbanua

12:30 p.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Sigfredo Garcia

7:10 p.m.: Sigfredo Garcia call Katherine Magbanua

8:05 p.m.: Sigfredo Garcia calls Katherine Magbanua

8:36 p.m.: Charlie Adelson calls Katherine Magbanua

8:37 p.m.: Sigfredo Garcia call Katherine Magbanua

8:36 p.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Sigfredo Garcia

9:20 p.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Sigfredo Garcia

9:22 p.m.: Sigfredo Garcia calls Katherine Magbanua

9:42 p.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Charlie Adelson

9:46 p.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Sigfredo Garcia

10:12 p.m.: Charlie Adelson calls Katherine Magbanua

10:20 p.m.: Katherine Magbanua calls Charlie Adelson
Wow. They need this chart at DA and WA trial. Speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth