GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The A's have reached the Find Out portion of the program, after the FA part. They have never faced repercussions for what they have ever done. CA with speeding tickets, supposedly getting into dental school, on and on. Look at with the IRS. I don't think they've had any problems with the IRS, and we've all seen there's some really shady stuff going on with them and their money/stock trading etc. They have been so arrogant and entitled with getting away with everything

This is one big wake up call.

It’s the eff around of times
And the find out of times

Lmao

Most Sheriffs use color coded jail uniform to identify inmate status and security risk.
Today, Donna was in room #J1 wearing a RED jumpsuit, apparently as a celebrity and public figure!
Donna uttered three words in Judge Jason Jones’s court “Yes Your Honor.”

“Red jail uniforms are typically reserved for high-risk inmates or those with behavioral issues. This color serves as a visual warning to staff, indicating that these inmates require extra attention and supervision. That’s why it’s usually worn by maximum-security inmates like terrorists and drug lords. But some jails use red jumpsuits for “high-profile” inmates such as celebrities and other public figures.” (Source: Krizzia Paolyn, Bachelor’s degree in Psychology)

Last edited:
Re Wendi and Kastigar: I think an example of what the State won't be able to introduce as evidence against her if she is charged is her varying trial testimony accounts of how far up Trescott she got on the day of the murder (we know her police interview is fair game and unaffected by Kastigar). Not saying that is key evidence or necessary evidence for the state, but Kastigar does limit what the state can use. JMO.
I think they can introduce it if she perjured herself, which, arguably, she did.

Wendi’s inconsistency not admissible regards to how far she traveled? They have that on tape from her initial interview with Isom. One of the trials the LE official that was at the crime scene tape said he knew what type and co.or cat Wendi was driving ( his wife had the same car, I believe he said). He knew to watch for it. I am guessing the neighbor who heard the shots or other neighbors probably indicated to law enforcement what car Wendi drove. So, what would they need from Wendi’s inconsistent reporting on the stand?
If you testify falsely, they can introduce it. It’s only if you tell the truth that you have use immunity,

I think they can introduce it if she perjured herself, which, arguably, she did.
Yup. There's zero doubt about that for a perjury charge. My post was about charging her regarding the murder -- that is when Kastigar comes into play. Kastigar is totally irrelevant for a perjury charge on her use/deriv use immunity testimony.

Donna was an unindicted co-conspirator and talked to Charlie everyday from April 2022 to November 2023. The Court ordered that Donna have:
1. no contact with "the victims family",
2. no contact with any co-defendants, and;
3. no contact with any witnesses that are listed in the probable cause affidavit.

#1 should absolutely include Dan Markel's children and I hope Ruth and Phil and subsequently the SAO make this argument.

#2 means CA, KM, SG and LR

#3.....do we know if Wendi is listed as a witness in the PC affidavit?

According to this link, the Leon County Detention Center does not allow in-person visits so she will have to see her grandkids remotely using the jail's secure video connection setup.

Leon County Sheriff's Office > Departments > Detention Facility > Inmate Visitation and Rules (leoncountyso.com)

I don't see any witnesses listed in the PCA but WA is mentioned numerous times.

Yup. There's zero doubt about that for a perjury charge. My post was about charging her regarding the murder -- that is when Kastigar comes into play. Kastigar is totally irrelevant for a perjury charge on her use/deriv use immunity testimony.
I remain confident and unwavering in my assessment that Kastigar is a big nothing burger. It will not help Wendi avoid prosecution, IMO. Also, castigar is the Spanish word for “to punish.” (From the same Latin root from which we get the English word “castigate.”). WendI, brilliant Spanish scholar that she is, might find some irony in that.

and if no family of the victim, would that include the grand kids? I haven't been able to watch commentary yet
Jury’s out on this. Although Donna’s status has now changed I don’t think you can deny her access to her grandkids until she’s convicted. Still presumed innocent. So if the kids want to call her in jail, I don’t see how a judge can disallow that. JMO

To a certain extent, it will not matter how many phones DA has owned and used since the murder of DM. Everyone I know, including myself, does the same thing when getting a new iPhone: we transfer everything from the old phone to the new one. Apple makes this very easy. Even if DA is a tech klutz, either someone she knows or an Apple staffer or an iPhone seller could do it for her. She does love her Geek Squad.

What I don’t know is how much info is lost during such a transfer. For example, if DA deleted texts in 2014 or 2016 (or whenever) and later got a new phone and did a complete transfer, I suspect (but don’t know) that evidence of such deletions would not be on the new phone. Would her iCloud data maintain a record of that? I don’t know that either.

Just knowing what DA used her phone to do will be helpful to LE. (Ditto for her computer, which LE should get ASAP, but that may have literally been thrown away long ago, or perhaps only shortly before her attempted flight from justice.)

If she used any native iPhone apps such as Calendar and Notes, LE can subpoena Apple for the info. LE can also subpoena third party companies that produce apps she downloaded onto her phone.

Of course the biggest problem is that some of the juiciest info will be a decade old, and many companies may not retain data that long. And we know that some apps, notably WhatsApp, don’t independently keep the user data that LE would want.

We already know how reckless DA and her crime family were in planning the murder and comically talking about it using their utterly transparent code. I’m sure there are still some incriminating things on the phone LE has seized from DA. I hope some of it enlarges the pile of evidence against WA.

The “Application and Affidavit for Search Warrant” prepared by Jason Newlin contains the following at the bottom of page 2:

During the investigation, it was also learned that [Wendi] Adelson was the sole recipient of a large life insurance policy for Dan Markel.

Is this true? It makes no sense to me. The marriage ended in 2012 and the divorce was finalized in 2013. Surely by 2014 DM would have named his sons as beneficiaries, with the proceeds to be administered by someone he trusted, such as his parents or his sister, should he die while his kids were minors.

If it’s false, how could Newlin make such a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8