DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW.

'The 2023 Florida Statutes (including Special Session C)'​

January 6, 2024
''a. To a broadcasting station for purposes of retransmission to the general public; or
b. As an audio subcarrier intended for redistribution to facilities open to the public, but not including data transmissions or telephone calls, when such interception is not for the purposes of direct or indirect commercial advantage or private financial gain.''

On 12/15/2023, Criminal Defense Attorney Robert A. Morris visited Donna Adelson in jail, according to the LCDF visitor logs.
Is Donna Adelson getting a local Tallahassee representation (Robert A. Morris) in addition to her (unnecessarily) combative and expensive Miami attorney (Marissel Descalzo)?
Will we see both Robert A. Morris and Marissel Descalzo at Donna Adelson’s case management, Tuesday Jan 9th, 2024?

Attachments

• LCDF Robert Morris.png
    LCDF Robert Morris.png
    260.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Robert A. Morris, Esq..png
    Robert A. Morris, Esq..png
    279.9 KB · Views: 11
On 12/18/2023, two Criminal Defense Attorneys, Ronald Thomas and Jenna Von See from the Regional Counsel offices, visited Donna Adelson in jail, according to the LCDF visitor logs.
Usually, Regional Counsel officers represent indigent criminals who could not be defended by the Public Defenders offices because of conflict of interests.
Are the Adelsons declared indigent / poor now?
Why are Ronald Thomas and Jenna Von See visiting Donna Adelson?
Charles Adelson just hired an expensive Tallahassee appealate lawyer to handle his appeal in the higher court. Is Charles Adelson going to be represented by the Public Defenders office in the Leon County Court, creating a conflict of interests for Donna Adelson?

Attachments

• LCDF Thomas + Von See.png
    LCDF Thomas + Von See.png
    225.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Regional Counsel offices TLHS, FL.png
    Regional Counsel offices TLHS, FL.png
    360.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I’m
On 12/18/2023, two Criminal Defense Attorneys, Ronald Thomas and Jenna Von See from the Regional Counsel offices, visited Donna Adelson in jail, according to the LCDF visitor logs.
Usually, Regional Counsel officers represent indigent criminals who could not be defended by the Public Defenders offices because of conflict of interests.
Are the Adelsons declared indigent / poor now?
Why are Ronald Thomas and Jenna Von See visiting Donna Adelson?
Charles Adelson just hired an expensive Tallahassee appealate lawyer to handle his appeal in the higher court. Is Charles Adelson going to be represented by the Public Defenders office in the Leon County Court, creating a conflict of interests for Donna Adelson?
sure

On 12/15/2023, Criminal Defense Attorney Robert A. Morris visited Donna Adelson in jail, according to the LCDF visitor logs.
Is Donna Adelson getting a local Tallahassee representation (Robert A. Morris) in addition to her (unnecessarily) combative and expensive Miami attorney (Marissel Descalzo)?
Will we see both Robert A. Morris and Marissel Descalzo at Donna Adelson’s case management, Tuesday Jan 9th, 2024?

Case management hearing - I have a status hearing at 2:30pm on 1/9. Same?

re the 3 lawyers from DA jail logs

Mentour Lawyer has explained that being on the Counsel does not exclude any of them repping a private, paying client (Explained on the same episode from which the screenshots were taken)
True. But what it strange to me is that for Von See, the ONLY professional address listing I can find is with the Counsel, she’s a pretty recent graduate. Thomas may have his own practice, I’m not sure. But Von See seems to work for/with the Counsel itself. Is she married to Thomas?

Last edited:
True. But what it strange to me is that for Von See, the ONLY professional address listing I can find is with the Counsel, she’s a pretty recent graduate. Thomas may have his own practice, I’m not sure. But Von See seems to work for/with the Counsel itself. Is she married to Thomas?
no idea but the pair visited together, he's more experienced than her

Slight off topic, but need to post before I forget.....Tour of CA's Tortugas home. (I think the asking price is 1.375 million. Sounds reasonable by Calif prices, but how about there? Anyone? Suffering from buyers remorse, I should have taken the deal last year on a Ft. L house! We love Ft. L....) The host of the video has a very pleasant voice and manner, licensed attorney New York and Florida, too. More talk on the homes situ later. CA was such a wheeler and dealer, and thought he controlled/owned everything, whether by hook or by crook. And, it is evident even HA kept in step with some of CA's schemes...
Just about everything one has to say about CA is a cliche on bad behavior and ill gotten gains:
Hosea 8:7 For they sow the wind [in evil] And they reap the whirlwind [in disaster].

Last edited:
GC's strategy was simply to trap WA in a lie which will be used against her at her trial. When she said "Did you message KM on Whatsapp on the day of the murder". What she really meant was "We know you messaged KM on Whatsapp on the day of the murder and we are really interested to see if you're honest with us!".

She did this multiple times. e.g her route down Trescott, her infidelity to JC, the bizarre TV repair episode. GC didn't go in depth into these issues, simply catching WA out on a lie e.g GC had the TV repair guys as a witness, but never used him as it wasn't pertinent to the case, CA was on trial not WA. But guaranteed he'll be making an appearance in her trial.
Right. Iknow that she loses the protection of her immunity if she lies. I was especially interested int he WhatsAPP questions, bc we all have no idea at this time if they were able to retrieve those messages.
the other lies like Trescott, The “joke” etc we know are flat out lies,

Listing price on Tortugas home has had multiple price changes/reductions.
03/03/2023$1,800,000Listed For SaleMIAMI #A11351446
07/10/2023$1,685,000PriceChangeMIAMI #A11351446
DatePriceEventSource
12/08/2023$1,375,000PriceChangeMIAMI #A11465662
Wow, a drop of almost 25% percent from its original listing price. The biggest drop being the week before his sentencing. It is a beautiful home and the one I would sell because it doesn't appear to have "any clouds over the true ownership." (Hmm wonder if he can get a tax exclusion of 250K? ) Bought August 2, 2020 and arrested April 21, 2022...sure why not...being arrested for murder would qualify for "an unforseen circumstance" right?
Just for clarification...isn't Tortugas home literally behind/very close/shares same water way as Whale Harbor??

Listing price on Tortugas home has had multiple price changes/reductions.
03/03/2023$1,800,000Listed For SaleMIAMI #A11351446
07/10/2023$1,685,000PriceChangeMIAMI #A11351446
DatePriceEventSource
12/08/2023$1,375,000PriceChangeMIAMI #A11465662
Wow, a drop of almost 25% percent from its original listing price. The biggest drop being the week before his sentencing. It is a beautiful home and the one I would sell because it doesn't appear to have "any clouds over the true ownership." (Hmm wonder if he can get a tax exclusion of 250K? ) Bought August 2, 2020 and arrested April 21, 2022...sure why not...being arrested for murder would qualify for "an unforseen circumstance" right?
Just for clarification...isn't Tortugas home literally behind/very close/shares same water way as Whale Harbor??
Everything is going down in Florida since the interest rate has increased. When the rates were very low 2 years ago, the home prices were very high and people were bidding higher than the asking price. it was insane. Most of the intercostal homes are either mansions built on small lots that had small homes, or outdated homes from the 50’s-60’s that may have been renovated in the 90’s and are still now considered outdated. If a lot of land is too small, those outdated homes remain. Interesting dynamic. So you can have a 1200 sq foot ranch home from the 50’s sitting next to a mansion worth 10 million. At this timemost of those small houses are gone. You still see them though.. Some intercostal properties are large enough for mansions, and others arent. Some waterways are in high demand,others aren’t. They all empty into the Atlantic, so you can have a boat/yacht. I’d guess 90% of the yachts are never used and just sitting there.Ft Laud is the yacht haven of the world.

Last edited:
So, Charlie owned 2 homes - that one plus the Whale Harbor home?
Joel on STS visited the Whale Harbor home, also on a canal.
Did Charlie live in both?
The lady says that he was arrested in the Tortugas home, but I thought he lived at Whale Harbor because of those pics with June U.

Anybody know?

So, Charlie owned 2 homes - that one plus the Whale Harbor home?
Joel on STS visited the Whale Harbor home, also on a canal.
Did Charlie live in both?
The lady says that he was arrested in the Tortugas home, but I thought he lived at Whale Harbor because of those pics with June U.

Anybody know?
Janis lived in the Whale Harbour home years after he was arrested.
afaik he was arrested in Whale Harbour, I think she got that part mixed up. I am pretty sure that address was on the documents, arrest warrant at the time or mentioned by Georgia in court. ( Even though he also listed Brickell condo as a residence)

You can look him up on sites like ' fastpeoplesearch' and go through the sequence of addresses he was associated with over the years.

Last edited:
Many YouTube content producers such as Mentour “James” Lawyer have verified education, work experience, and expertise. Yet, they are not investigative journalists but rather creators of video “click baits”, working under crunch time, with limited attention to details.

Before 2008, each of the 5 districts of Florida’s “The Office of Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel” employed a mix of State employees and external (private) attorneys paid by taxpayers’ money to care for indigent criminals. From 2008 – onward, the State of Florida hired full time State employee lawyers for the Regional Counsel offices to drive costs down. These State employee lawyers are not taking private assignments. Both Ronald Thomas and Jenna Von See are on State payrolls.

I do not want to feed the quibblers but I have some curiosity for the skilled sleuths:
1. Why are Ronald Thomas and Jenna Von See visiting Donna Adelson?
2. Is Charles Adelson going to be represented by the Public Defenders office in the Leon County Court, creating a conflict of interests for Donna Adelson?

These questions are sensible because:
1. The Adelsons’ are reputed to be millionaires replete with cash, far from being indigents,
2. Charles Adelson just hired an expensive Tallahassee appellate lawyer to handle his appeal in the higher court.

Attachments

• occcr Counsel.PNG
    occcr Counsel.PNG
    71 KB · Views: 8
Right. Iknow that she loses the protection of her immunity if she lies. I was especially interested int he WhatsAPP questions, bc we all have no idea at this time if they were able to retrieve those messages.
the other lies like Trescott, The “joke” etc we know are flat out lies,
I don't think they will be able to get the content of the WhatsApp messages, but I think they will get other specific metadata such as the person who was messaged and time and date etc. So if WA messaged KM on Whatsapp shortly after driving past the crime scene, I think LE will be able to retrieve that information and despite not knowing what it said, it will be sufficiently incriminating. It would also explain why GC asked if WA had messaged KM on WhatsApp on the day of the murder. GC is essentially telling us WA did message KM on WhatsApp on the day of the murder. No other logical reason for the question. It's not like she was expecting a honest response from WA. She was expecting and hoping for a lie and that's what she got.

Janis lived in the Whale Harbour home years after he was arrested.
afaik he was arrested in Whale Harbour, I think she got that part mixed up. I am pretty sure that address was on the documents, arrest warrant at the time or mentioned by Georgia in court. ( Even though he also listed Brickell condo as a residence)

You can look him up on sites like ' fastpeoplesearch' and go through the sequence of addresses he was associated with over the years.
Harvey and Donna own a Brickell condo,I believe. Also, you may see an address in a condo in MiAmi Beach for him, I believe this is a condo he was renting in s building near the Icon (but not at the Icon) at the time of the murder which Harvey and Donna would use as well.

Many YouTube content producers such as Mentour “James” Lawyer have verified education, work experience, and expertise. Yet, they are not investigative journalists but rather creators of video “click baits”, working under crunch time, with limited attention to details.

Before 2008, each of the 5 districts of Florida’s “The Office of Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel” employed a mix of State employees and external (private) attorneys paid by taxpayers’ money to care for indigent criminals. From 2008 – onward, the State of Florida hired full time State employee lawyers for the Regional Counsel offices to drive costs down. These State employee lawyers are not taking private assignments. Both Ronald Thomas and Jenna Von See are on State payrolls.

I do not want to feed the quibblers but I have some curiosity for the skilled sleuths:
1. Why are Ronald Thomas and Jenna Von See visiting Donna Adelson?
2. Is Charles Adelson going to be represented by the Public Defenders office in the Leon County Court, creating a conflict of interests for Donna Adelson?

These questions are sensible because:
1. The Adelsons’ are reputed to be millionaires replete with cash, far from being indigents,
2. Charles Adelson just hired an expensive Tallahassee appellate lawyer to handle his appeal in the higher court.
Speaking hypothetically and not about any particular people related to this case, it is possible to move assets or place them in various trusts or in the names of other people/family members such that you may appear to be indigent on paper for purpose of qualifying for benefits or avoiding certain expenses or liabilities.

Some people may have accountants and/or financial advisors who may advise them on how to do this, particularly if they have been anticipating a possible negative change in circumstance after which it might be advantageous to appear to have less money than they actually do.

Last edited:
I don't think they will be able to get the content of the WhatsApp messages, but I think they will get other specific metadata such as the person who was messaged and time and date etc. So if WA messaged KM on Whatsapp shortly after driving past the crime scene, I think LE will be able to retrieve that information and despite not knowing what it said, it will be sufficiently incriminating. It would also explain why GC asked if WA had messaged KM on WhatsApp on the day of the murder. GC is essentially telling us WA did message KM on WhatsApp on the day of the murder. No other logical reason for the question. It's not like she was expecting a honest response from WA. She was expecting and hoping for a lie and that's what she got.
yeah was hoping Katie didn’t delete if in fact W called her w/ Whatsapp maybe saving it for some evidence in case?Also W could have had a burner phone. We haven't seen any WhatsApp evidence so far. GC also asked Wendi if Katie was with CHarlie when she called him. Do we know where Katie was at about 9:30 on July 18th? Imagine if she was with Charlie. As Jodi Arias said “My brain is scrambled” from all the details of the Case.
I think Katie left around that time to go home but maybe, she was there when W had the 18 minute call with Wendi the day of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee