FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Below, I brush a quick picture of the Luis “King Tato” Rivera, Sigfredo “Tuto” Garcia, and Katherine “Katie” Magbanua personalities and relationship to dispel some wrong ideas propagated by uninformed echo chambers’ members. These clarifying pieces of information are publicly available, including from MSM, county and federal courts’ proceedings.

After E-Zpass and SunPass were unified under UniPass transponders in South Florida, not many Florida drivers would be familiar with the full tracking features of the transponders in 2014. Unlike car rental companies, HWY users would not purchase RFID based toll road passes unless they commute regularly the toll routes, even in 2023. Hence, I am not surprised if middle school educated and mentally ill King Tato was caught by FBI’s use of these RFID transponders while driving the getaway car.

In 2014, Tuto was an Associate member of King Tato’s crew. Relatively, Tuto was not hardened by crimes. He was a college dropout drug and alchohol addict, unable to keep a steady job. As a Crown member of the Latin Kings, King Tato was able to place and supervise his protege Tuto sequentially at multiple businesses, doing odd jobs such as bricklayer. Ex ante to the Dan Markel’s murder, the only offense Tuto was accused of was jumping someone with a companion, besides traffic violations and controlled substance usage. After it was established that his companion was the one sticking up the victim, the judge let Tuto slide with a minor “resisting arrest” charge.

Despite the rocky relationship of Tuto and Katie, Tuto and his mother worked hard to earn the esteem of the Magbanua family. During the long years when both Tuto and Katie were in Leon County jail, Katie would not take calls from Tuto, supposedly at her counsels’ advice. The only instance they spoke over the jail phone was due to a rule bending three-way call arranged by Tuto’s mother. The Magbanua and their in-laws are middle class people, with college education for the most part. Katie and her brother have attended USF. Most of the Magbanua extended family members and in-laws work as IT, front desk, and customer service personnel of small businesses. To this day, Tuto never pointed finder at Katie as the “middle woman” between him and Charles “Charlie” Adelson, DMD. The circumstantial evidence to that effect is large, but the major direct evidence in 2016 was the important testimony of King Tato.

While Wendi Adelson with the goading of her helicopter mother Donna Adelson scouts potential mates at JDate for the bucks and OkCupide for the bangs, front desk and customer service personnel such as Katie hookup through work with rich professionals such as Dr. Charlie to climb the social ladder. It took Charlie 7 months of brain washing from December 2013 to June 2014 to convince Katie to enlist her babies’ daddy for the hit job of the rich dentists, which happened 8 months thereafter in July 2014.

To date, two astonishing facts are 1) What made Katie believe that Tuto would kill someone for money given that Tuto is not a professional hit man? And 2) What means of persuasion besides the $33K has Katie used to make Tuto kill a stranger? The answer comes from King Tato: “Tuto would do anything to please Katie.”

Attachments

• we are coming up to kill someone dixit rivera.jpg
    we are coming up to kill someone dixit rivera.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
The Prius does not look like the car Jeff drove, IMO, a Prius has a specific and readily identifiable silhouette unique to that particular car. (Perhaps they did not think about that). Arguably the one they rented for the first trip did look like Jeff’s.
but not the Blue Hyundai Sonata which they also hired for the first trip

I think it's time to let it go. Bit like the owl T shirt coincidence. JL also didn't drive a hybrid

Link for the Sonata hired for first trip
Day 3 Magbanua Retrial. 2022

Last edited:
The prosecution argued in all three trials that there was a frame attempt and the cars are obviously similar. For anyone that's interested, the video I posted above is helpful. I'll leave it at that.

Below, I brush a quick picture of the Luis “King Tato” Rivera, Sigfredo “Tuto” Garcia, and Katherine “Katie” Magbanua personalities and relationship to dispel some wrong ideas propagated by uninformed echo chambers’ members. These clarifying pieces of information are publicly available, including from MSM, county and federal courts’ proceedings.

After E-Zpass and SunPass were unified under UniPass transponders in South Florida, not many Florida drivers would be familiar with the full tracking features of the transponders in 2014. Unlike car rental companies, HWY users would not purchase RFID based toll road passes unless they commute regularly the toll routes, even in 2023. Hence, I am not surprised if middle school educated and mentally ill King Tato was caught by FBI’s use of these RFID transponders while driving the getaway car.

In 2014, Tuto was an Associate member of King Tato’s crew. Relatively, Tuto was not hardened by crimes. He was a college dropout drug and alchohol addict, unable to keep a steady job. As a Crown member of the Latin Kings, King Tato was able to place and supervise his protege Tuto sequentially at multiple businesses, doing odd jobs such as bricklayer. Ex ante to the Dan Markel’s murder, the only offense Tuto was accused of was jumping someone with a companion, besides traffic violations and controlled substance usage. After it was established that his companion was the one sticking up the victim, the judge let Tuto slide with a minor “resisting arrest” charge.

Despite the rocky relationship of Tuto and Katie, Tuto and his mother worked hard to earn the esteem of the Magbanua family. During the long years when both Tuto and Katie were in Leon County jail, Katie would not take calls from Tuto, supposedly at her counsels’ advice. The only instance they spoke over the jail phone was due to a rule bending three-way call arranged by Tuto’s mother. The Magbanua and their in-laws are middle class people, with college education for the most part. Katie and her brother have attended USF. Most of the Magbanua extended family members and in-laws work as IT, front desk, and customer service personnel of small businesses. To this day, Tuto never pointed finder at Katie as the “middle woman” between him and Charles “Charlie” Adelson, DMD. The circumstantial evidence to that effect is large, but the major direct evidence in 2016 was the important testimony of King Tato.

While Wendi Adelson with the goading of her helicopter mother Donna Adelson scouts potential mates at JDate for the bucks and OkCupide for the bangs, front desk and customer service personnel such as Katie hookup through work with rich professionals such as Dr. Charlie to climb the social ladder. It took Charlie 7 months of brain washing from December 2013 to June 2014 to convince Katie to enlist her babies’ daddy for the hit job of the rich dentists, which happened 8 months thereafter in July 2014.

To date, two astonishing facts are 1) What made Katie believe that Tuto would kill someone for money given that Tuto is not a professional hit man? And 2) What means of persuasion besides the $33K has Katie used to make Tuto kill a stranger? The answer comes from King Tato: “Tuto would do anything to please Katie.”
Just wanted add the point that around Halloween 2014, not Dec 2014 the conspiracy started, based on testimony at CA trial. It is on this date he asked KM if she knew anyone that could help him out with a problem- don’t recall accurately how it was described at the trial. I do think an earlier date is important- when did Wendi start dating Lacasse?

Just wanted add the point that around Halloween 2014, not Dec 2014 the conspiracy started, based on testimony at CA trial. It is on this date he asked KM if she knew anyone that could help him out with a problem- don’t recall accurately how it was described at the trial. I do think an earlier date is important- when did Wendi start dating Lacasse?

KM-October 2013. JL- October 2013.

JL and WA "officially became a couple" the very same month (Oct. 2013) as couplehood for CA & KM.
(I remember those words being used in court testimony. Oh those cosmic coincidences)
edited to add: @Elfwoman335 beat me to the punch on that coincidental piece of info:):)

Last edited:
One day, I hope JL can give us a minute by minute rundown of what he thinks of WA's police interrogation.
(The crying, heaving, and taking 4 minutes to answer very, very simple questions? I bet he, like Dan could, read her like a book.) And why CA says WA doesn't drink and yet lots of conflicting info to prove otherwise.
Also, I have an idea of why phone calls to HA from jail by DA are so short! Afterall, how long does it take to say, "If I have anything important to tell you, I'll tell DR (because those are priviledged) and he can tell you."????

I think the Halloween 2014 point up there is probably a typo

Anyway, re your question - J says here again that it was September 2013 when they first started dating

but not the Blue Hyundai Sonata which they also hired for the first trip

I think it's time to let it go. Bit like the owl T shirt coincidence. JL also didn't drive a hybrid

Link for the Sonata hired for first trip
Day 3 Magbanua Retrial. 2022
I agree. I was never of the opinion that they were told to rent a car that looked like Jeff’s or anything like that. I dont believe there was a deliberate organized plot to frame Jeff in advance. I do believe she offered him as a suspect deliberately during the police interview, and that she planned to do so, just as she mentioned Amy’s ex, and even Charlie.

In the first trial he gave exact dates. I bet you're going to say that a first date on September 25th or whatever doesn't count as "starting to date in October."
Yep, Elfwoman335. It depends on trial #1 WA, #2 WA or #3 WA testimony or Trial #1 JL, #2 JL, or trial #3
JL testimony. There have slight variances: Fall? September?, Officially a couple?, etc. One thing for sure, I know I heard it in a trial that WA was dressed in a gray dress, ;).

View attachment 469843

Perhaps more importantly JL and WA became a couple in early March. A week later he was introduced to Charlie and KM at the dinner. The state suggested the murder plot was ongoing at this point.
Even stranger is LaCasse’s testimony that she started wanting to get very serious just before the murder, going so far as to suggest that the kids call him daddy.

Even stranger is LaCasse’s testimony that she started wanting to get very serious just before the murder, going so far as to suggest that the kids call him daddy.
If you go back to the Demko interview again and look at how Wendi felt about Amy's deepening relationship with Dan - and meeting the boys, I assumed that this was done to get back to and at Dan.
---
BTW on the 70th birthday gift for Harvey, did you notice that Charlie has changed his version again? ( It's in the Alex call I last linked here)
I guess that Rob will know whether any of the Adelsons bought Harvey an actual gift - in case they're thinking of inventing one in prep for Donna's trial

If you go back to the Demko interview again and look at how Wendi felt about Amy's deepening relationship with Dan - and meeting the boys, I assumed that this was done to get back to and at Dan.
---
BTW on the 70th birthday gift for Harvey, did you notice that Charlie has changed his version again? ( It's in the Alex call I last linked here)
I guess that Rob will know whether any of the Adelsons bought Harvey an actual gift - in case they're thinking of inventing one in prep for Donna's trial
Even if hypothetically they bought him a gift, that does not mean that the earlier texting about the birthday gift (shown during trial) was NOT code.

Even if hypothetically they bought him a gift, that does not mean that the earlier texting about the birthday gift (shown during trial) was NOT code.
Of course it was. Although if the gift was Paella, it's going to be harder to prove, but they could always interview the chef that they supposedly hired to see if it actually happened.

Of course it was. Although if the gift was Paella, it's going to be harder to prove, but they could always interview the chef that they supposedly hired to see if it actually happened.
Again, even if it actually happened, that doesn’t mean they were not speaking in code. It is possible to be planning a paella dinner and also a murder, both of which happen.

Yes ofc I think it was code.
Looks like Georgia was right when she first raised it.
Stephen Webster thinks Georgia got that from Rob Adelson ( STS show)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop