FL FL - Isabella Hellmann, 41, catamaran off Cay Sal, FL Keys,14 May 2017 #2 *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if there is a syntax difference, but he said he planned to not stay in England more than 12 months, not that he was returning to Australia within 12 months. (Could this mean other choices, I don't know...)

Satchie I find the unplanned recent marriage suspicious in addition to the things that make you suspicious.

It just makes everything even that much more suspicious. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if there is a syntax difference, but he said he planned to not stay in England more than 12 months, not that he was returning to Australia within 12 months. (Could this mean other choices, I don't know...)
Yes, possibly. FBI would know whether they were applying for US residency for him. I don't know what's involved in acquiring yet another citizenship in the US, plus he spent time in the Caribbean. Doesn't strike me as the settling-down sort, actually.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Yes, possibly. FBI would know whether they were applying for US residency for him. I don't know what's involved in acquiring yet another citizenship in the US, plus he spent time in the Caribbean. Doesn't strike me as the settling-down sort, actually.
If they were together as a couple for 4 years, 3 before the baby was born, wouldn't she have known his lifestyle and residence preferences well before they married? And he hers?

If I moved from the US to live with my new husband in Australia and one day he fell off of a boat and disappeared, I would very likely pack up my baby and come home. Even if he had family there. And if they were accusing me of killing him, I might not want to be around them much less leave my baby alone with them.

Just saying. Not every move is sinister here.

Well, I'm new to this case. I just can't believe there is an investigation this long after the boat incident. I am under the impression that a search warrant can't be obtained without probable cause. So I'm inclined to believe that something has caused them to want to check out her apartment. But it's all very perplexing to me. The sister's version indicates that Isabella was on the boat. So why are they treating the apartment like it's a crime scene? And what of these voice mails that the sister said she received? Were they from Isabella? Did she say anything in the voice mails? And what kind of person would purposefully take the risk of being found by searchers in the middle of the ocean in a life raft?

I emailed one of the writers of the PBP article that says 20 FBI agents and asked for the source of the number 20. I still can't believe that 20 agents were needed in a small condo that had no people in it.

If he is in jail..... ???

But if he and the baby are in the UK and he is extradited to the US to face charges, the baby would remain in the UK and either be fostered through social services or handed to his parents pending resolution of the situation. The British courts would not send the baby back to grandparents in the US when there are grandparents with an equal claim in the UK. A parent does not lose parental rights in the UK just for going to jail.

That may of course be precisely why he returned to the UK in the first place.

Poor little baby without her mother, I hope she's getting enough care and attention.

Ok, I count 6 or 7 (my daughter and I disagreed if one female with a pony tail was the same as another with a pony tail so I counted her twice).

It is hard to believe there could have been 13 more in the condo....

I count 6: woman with reddish ponytail is later wearing a sweater; guy all in dark blue/black with gun; guy in light shirt; guy with baseball hat and beard; guy with light coloured pants and briefly, a woman with dark hair.

Poor little baby without her mother, I hope she's getting enough care and attention.

I'm sure the child is going through a lot. She must miss her mother and the familiarity of her mother's family. Obviously, Isabella's family took over parental responsibilities any time IH and LB took off on their trips, this one would have been over 2 weeks long. They cared for her every one of those days.

I believe the daughter is more familiar with Isabella's family than her own father, since he hardly spent any time with her. The baby must be traumatized from being ripped from every person she ever knew.

Help me count FBI agents in this video: I got up to 6 before I stopped to post this:

https://rumble.com/v3bxn6-fbi-searches-isabella-hellmans-home.html

If there were 20, maybe something new is happening *but* what could he have possibly left and not discarded when he threw stuff away?

In the video, the news anchor said "an army of FBI agents" and then the reporter who was at the scene said "dozens of FBI agents."

Regardless of the specific number, I think it's safe to say there was a large LE presence. ;)

If he killed her, let's hope he left drawings and plans all over the place that he didn't throw away, etc... sloppy

I was thinking, if he doesn't want to be found, the best place for him to be is on the water. Given she has friends all around the world, a boat is his skill. He could be on the intracoastal waterway in the usa (though I am sure he left the us, just giving an example)... in a house boat with his parents and the baby, etc.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intracoastal_Waterway

Some agents could have left and new ones entered in an 8 1/2 hour period, which would rack up the agent count. Perhaps they weren't all there at one time. <modsnip>

Last thread someone was talking about how dark it would have been. I looked it up. The moon was 89% full on that date. So if there was little cloud cover it would be pretty bright.

(Called a waning gibbous)

Last thread someone was talking about how dark it would have been. I looked it up. The moon was 89% full on that date. So if there was little cloud cover it would be pretty bright.

(Called a waning gibbous)

Thanks for looking it up. We had wondered pages ago and I'm glad to know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309
Back