FL FL - Isabella Hellmann, 41, catamaran off Cay Sal, FL Keys,14 May 2017 #2 *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Hello, Mrs. XXXX,

Thank you for writing.

The FBI did not reveal how many people they sent. I got the number of 20 from the neighbor upstairs. My colleague, Lulu Ramadan, who was at the scene but kept at a distance, said there well could have been 20 but it was hard to tell because people were going in and out all day. (By the way, I never said all were agents, but rather used the term “investigators,” which could include crime scene folks).

Hope this helps. Thanks."

Thanks for looking it up. We had wondered pages ago and I'm glad to know.

Speaking of, I looked up the weather just now also. I took it from Havana. I'll check the Keys too. Here is Havana.

2f02177e127934048a38200d9a81b3ed.jpg

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/cuba/havana/historic

Marking my spot.
Thinking about those who loved Isabella...

5 Things to Know About the Florida Mom Missing at Sea After Boating Trip with Her New Husband

POSTED ON JUNE 20, 2017 AT 1:51PM EDT

[...]

While a joint missing person’s investigation by the FBI and U.S. Coast Guard continues, following an earlier three-day search, here are five things to know about the case.

http://people.com/crime/five-things-to-know-missing-at-sea-mom-isabella-hellmann

After reading this article and following the threads, one thing that strikes me is twice while on the voyage she was kept from seeing her family and child. Once for her sister's graduation and then when she told her sister on the phone "see you tomorrow" and of course didn't.

I've followed too many cases where pregnant or new mothers go missing not to be suspicious of the circumstances of Isabella's disappearance. For me, any one fact might not pique my suspicions, but taking them all together there are just too many "coincidences" for me.

After reading this article and following the threads, one thing that strikes me is twice while on the voyage she was kept from seeing her family and child. Once for her sister's graduation and then when she told her sister on the phone "see you tomorrow" and of course didn't.

I've followed too many cases where pregnant or new mothers go missing not to be suspicious of the circumstances of Isabella's disappearance. For me, any one fact might not pique my suspicions, but taking them all together there are just too many "coincidences" for me.

Hi La Louve! If your main suspicious are raised from the fact that she was kept from seeing her family during the voyage, I also think it's important to point out that other MSM articles who interviewed her sister stated that Isabella did not want to go on the voyage altogether. It's been reported she did not want to leave her baby, Emelia, but she felt she needed to go help her husband because the boat had to be brought back. The sister has said that this was not a honeymoon trip that it is being made out to be.

There are valid reasons for not believing her family as they are biased and could be fabricating information to cast a dark shadow of speculation over her husband. Or she could be telling the truth.

If you side with the view point of her family then its not just during the voyage where she is being kept from her family but it's the voyage in its entirety that took her and kept her from her family.

MSM article below that quotes Isabella's sister saying she did not want to leave the baby and it was not a honeymoon trip as it's being assumed / reported.

http://wsvn.com/news/local/new-details-on-missing-south-florida-woman-lost-at-sea/

I have this sinking feeling that someone is going to get away with murder...

Missing important events all sounds voluntary to me. In the words of non-family members:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...ella-hellmann-husband/29MTelJJDnOiiRai7yYGjJ/
In April, (Sarah) Cortes, on her way from Texas to visit family in Colombia, spent time in Florida, and threw a first birthday party April 30 for her own daughter. Cortes said she called Hellmann to invite her, but Hellmann said she and her husband were leaving on a belated honeymoon.

(Lesmar) Muller said Hellmann texted her at 8:30 p.m. April 26, the day before she left. She said Hellmann told her Bennett was flying to Fort Lauderdale from London and the couple was going to take a flight — Muller recalls only that it was somewhere in the Caribbean — to begin their trip. She said Hellmann didn’t say this was a sea trip.

Government officials in St. Maarten — the Dutch island in the Caribbean where Bennett has said he bought his boat — confirmed Bennett’s boat came in on April 8 and left April 30.

We do not know if was an accident or not, but in my opinion, the husband' behaviour, said to me a lot about that could have happened to Isabella...

Here is the original news release:

News Release
May 15, 2017
U.S. Coast Guard 7th District Southeast
Office: (305) 415-6683
After Hours: (786) 367-7649
Coast Guard rescues 1, searching for another approximately 30 miles west of Cay Sal
MIAMI – The Coast Guard rescued a man from a life raft and is searching for a female Monday approximately 30 miles west of Cay Sal, Bahamas.
Missing is Isabella Hellman, a resident of Delray Beach, who was last seen at around 8 p.m. Sunday.
Watch standers with the Seventh Coast Guard District Command Center received an emergency position indicating radio beacon alert from a catamaran west of Cay Sal. Personnel from the International Response Coordination Center received a call from Lewis Bennett stating his vessel had reportedly struck an unknown object causing the vessel to take on water and he was abandoning his vessel. Lewis told watch standers his wife was missing.
The watch standers from the district directed the launch of a Coast Guard Air Station Miami MH-65 Dolphin helicopter crew and an HC-144 Ocean Sentry airplane crew to search for Isabella and they also diverted the Coast Guard Cutter Kathleen Moore crew to assist in the search.
Currently searching are:

A Coast Guard Air Station Clearwater MH-60 Jayhawk helicopter crew
A Coast Guard Air Station Clearwater HC-130 Hercules airplane crew
A Coast Guard Air Station Miami HC-144 Ocean Sentry airplane crew
Coast Guard Cutter Kathleen Moore crew

I'm a little confused or might have missed it...did Isabella come over from Columbia first and her family followed? Or, were her family here in the US already? And, who exactly are her family here in the US? Is it her parents, etc and are they well off?

I'm a little confused or might have missed it...did Isabella come over from Columbia first and her family followed? Or, were her family here in the US already? And, who exactly are her family here in the US? Is it her parents, etc and are they well off?
On her Facebook page, she states she went to high school and university in Colombia. It's evident from posts that her parents still live there. Two of her sisters and her ex_husband (who gave a quote to the media) live in Florida.

One thing I noticed that was very interesting on her Facebook page (which is otherwise entirely focussed on personal stuff), is she signed a petition requesting the US coast guard to continue searching for a yacht crew that had been lost at sea when their boat sank, back in 2014. https://www.facebook.com/isabella.hellmann/posts/10202561447972214

So Isabella was certainly aware of the risks of sailing yachts.

In the case she posted about, the bodies were never found, however the hull was examined and photographed, but not recovered/salvaged. There is actually a trial underway because the man who hired the crew is accused of negligence. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-40186158

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

On her Facebook page, she states she went to high school and university in Colombia. It's evident from posts that her parents still live there. Two of her sisters and her ex_husband (who gave a quote to the media) live in Florida.

One thing I noticed that was very interesting on her Facebook page (which is otherwise entirely focussed on personal stuff), is she signed a petition requesting the US coast guard to continue searching for a yacht crew that had been lost at sea when their boat sank, back in 2014. https://www.facebook.com/isabella.hellmann/posts/10202561447972214

So Isabella was certainly aware of the risks of sailing yachts.

In the case she posted about, the bodies were never found, however the hull was examined and photographed, but not recovered/salvaged. There is actually a trial underway because the man who hired the crew is accused of negligence. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-40186158

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Thank You...so 2 of her sisters and her ex live in Florida...I see...thanks.

Yes that quote she gave back in 2014 is VERY interesting.

Has this lady's husband been named a suspect by police?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a nice back and forth email exchange with the reporter from Palm Beach post last week. I mentioned the boat info not matching up and he understands that and agrees it bothers him too, but he is getting no information from the coast guard, her family and the Australian officials. He personally thinks the 1986 is a typo but he currently can't verify it.

We went back and forth on specs and it seems a Pajot Orana 44 is actually 43.1 feet long (this is normal). He is unsure if the coast guard actually measured the boat to get 37 feet or if they estimated the length, which means they would be off by 6 feet.

Personally, I think believe this boat may not be the Orana 44. Although, the Orana 44 does appear to have a blue hull, so it could be it and the CG estimate was off.

Either/or...

Oh, also, I found that original press release on the Facebook page: u.s.coast guard newsfeed unofficial

It is an interesting page that displays all regions' CG activities. Today it has a boat rescue video that shows the boat taking on water and then sinking. They had all the original news relseased about this case. (No new info, but a good source of seemingly reliable information).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309
Back