GUILTY FL - Jerry Perdomo, 31, Orange City, 16 February 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My take on her saying that she doesn't know the extent of the relationship is that she doesn't want to look like a moron to everyone by denying that it is possible that he could have been cheating on her. So many times women completely deny that their husband could have had a girlfriend and when their husband comes out to admit that he did, everyone talks badly about the wife because she denied it at first. :twocents:

This could well be the case, but, I believe the "girlfriend" is mainly a drug contact. From the press conf., the wife didn't seem concerned w/ her in the least.

I am very sorry about Jerry's passing.

This could well be the case, but, I believe the "girlfriend" is mainly a drug contact. From the press conf., the wife didn't seem concerned w/ her in the least.

I am very sorry about Jerry's passing.

I completely agree that the woman is a drug contact. I do, however, think it's possible that she became more than that. I don't really know but it is definitely a possibility and I think his wife knows that. Honestly, I don't think it really matters at this point. RIP Jerry.

Oh no! This is embarrassing, my 2 year old got ahold of my phone. I was browsing on tapatalk and left it in reach. Sorry! Can a mod delete that?

Actually, if the motive was robbery (of the pills)... charges could be bumped up to 1st degree murder instead of 2nd degree murder even without having to prove premeditation. Any death caused while in the act of commiting a felony (robbery) is 1st degree murder.

It's hard to prove premeditation in a crime like this. They may not have planned on murdering him at all. IF the plan was to rob Jerry, which I believe is what happened, and the murder was not planned, in order to get a 1st degree murder conviction, they are going to have to establish intent. The intent would be robbery and would warrant a 1st degree murder charge.

I think it's pretty obvious that Jerry is deceased? There is no way, imo, that only one person was involved.

Who else was involved? Who helped set him up?

Oh yes, on the Maine end, the drugs are the center of the crime, i agree with you on the robbery leading to murder, not premeditated. My comment was towards the seeking of drug charges against JP. You're right, death, even accidental, during the commission of a felony is murder 1. and anyone else involved in the felony is good for it as well....

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/...re-missing-florida-firefighter-was-last-seen/

"...After 3:30, the police...stopped and Ellis could be heard saying, “This isn’t it, I can tell you that right now. It’s too shallow.” Asked what they were looking for, Ellis responded that he couldn’t give any specifics. “We’re trying to figure out if truths are being told,” he said."

Later an arrest around 5pm for "murder." Sounds like they found a body, sadly. (Although, this article says they haven't... http://www.kansascity.com/2012/02/28/3457914/maine-man-arrested-in-missing.html )

This article imo is a must-read and if it is accurate, imo then its very telling in that it certainly seems as tho someone(imo likely Porter)is talking and describing where they put Jerry's body.. Again, if accurate imo Jerry's body will be located very soon. :praying:

Oh no! This is embarrassing, my 2 year old got ahold of my phone. I was browsing on tapatalk and left it in reach. Sorry! Can a mod delete that?

I did it for you! (but it was actually kind of cute and fit with the flow of conversation!)

:)

Lol.. Its not the first or last time for one of our kids to type in a post..lol.. Imo no biggie, but if u do wanna delete u can do so by just clicking on the blue edit(in tapatalk it would be the "modify" option) clicck on it and it will open up your post allowing you to eeither edit/modify it or you can choose to delete it permenantly...

Hope that Helps;)

This article imo is a must-read and if it is accurate, imo then its very telling in that it certainly seems as tho someone(imo likely Porter)is talking and describing where they put Jerry's body.. Again, if accurate imo Jerry's body will be located very soon. :praying:

Yes... it certainly does. I must say how impressed I am at the speed LE is moving this case along. And the msm up in Maine is excellent. RIP Jerry

I honestly feel bad for Jerry's family. I do not condone bad behavior including drug dealing and/or adultry. However, I do know that good people can and do make bad choices. I do know that this guy served in our military. I know that he was released with PTSD. I know that his friends and family loved him deeply. I heard him described as a wonderful father - and that he was out on the lawn playing with his children. I heard a great deal of good about this guy.

IF he was dealing drugs - bad!

IF he was having an affair - bad!

However, these are bad behavior, and do not necessarily mean he is a bad guy. I have always been told that you must correct the behavior without attacking the person (especially when parenting). Since I do not personally know Jerry, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. I am assuming that he was a generally GOOD guy possibly making bad choices.

I hope that Jerry is found so that his family can give him a proper burial. What a sad, sad story. Unfortunately, I hear about death way too often when drugs are involved in a person's life.

Ugh I wish this wasn't about prescription drugs...it just makes me angry. I became disabled a few years ago finally, after a decade of chronic pain, and I endure endless humiliations at the pharmacy every month, just to get my two sparse refills of pain pills. And my insurance stopped covering the only ones that worked for me, due to their popularity on the illegal market...so my sympathy factor lessens in these types of cases. Of course I wish no one ended up being murdered over this, but I hate that there is a market for these drugs other than for which they were intended...:(

Sad ending for everyone... I was hoping for a different outcome although I expected this to be the case.

Oh yes, on the Maine end, the drugs are the center of the crime, i agree with you on the robbery leading to murder, not premeditated. My comment was towards the seeking of drug charges against JP. You're right, death, even accidental, during the commission of a felony is murder 1. and anyone else involved in the felony is good for it as well....

I wonder what will happen with Nowak. She was one of the two who allegedly last saw JP along with Porter.

She must know "something", and I wonder if she has been supplying LE with information?

JMO

Ugh I wish this wasn't about prescription drugs...it just makes me angry. I became disabled a few years ago finally, after a decade of chronic pain, and I endure endless humiliations at the pharmacy every month, just to get my two sparse refills of pain pills. And my insurance stopped covering the only ones that worked for me, due to their popularity on the illegal market...so my sympathy factor lessens in these types of cases. Of course I wish no one ended up being murdered over this, but I hate that there is a market for these drugs other than for which they were intended...:(

I am sorry, Clu, that you need to go through this situation!

This is one of the scenarios that is so illustrative of the consequences of the illegal drug market. :hug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back