GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he leave the gun in the car outside or did he bring it in with him?

Poor guy had a sleepless night, two hours of sleep.

He took a shower in the morning because of his experience he had to get clean (wait, what, he doesn't take care of his personal hygiene if he's not traumatized)

Rhonda was quaking again when she said take me home after seeing the news.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 47s
#MichaelDunn says Rouer started hysterically calling him when she saw the tv news in the morning #DunnTrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 42s
#MichaelDunn said he found on his phone that someone had been killed in shooting on Southside. "I vomited."

Thought it must have been the gangsters firing blindly over their heads, weeped for innocents killed by thugs with loud music.

Wow, that was such a lie. he saw it on his phone in the evening? What a liar!

But, I don't remember exactly what I saw on the phone. Right. I was in the shower trying to get clean?

Oh, come on.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
#MichaelDunn says he vomited all the night until 5am when he laid down. Up again at 7am.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
#MichaelDunn says he walked up to Rouer and said "I know", she said "Take me home" multiple times #DunNTrial

And, if they had to drive away out of "fear," they could have driven to a police car that Rhonda testified they saw with the lights on about a block away.

Ooh yes. Now I know why the state harped on that.

How many peeps here think he didn't call police when he was at the hotel and scared that gangs would come after him yet he didn't call..... that the REASON was he was INTOXICATED that night and knew it and didn't want to be tested....

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 5s
#MichaelDunn says his neighbor knew ppl in Brevard SO, so was planning on going w/ him to tell them "his side" #DunnTrial

We were up and OUT of there..

Nice.. Fleeing the area...

This is so shameful. So disgusting.
I have a friend through a friend that just moved because she is afraid of her boys growing up in philly.
Her cousin was shot a few months back and she said it is not safe for black boys. It just breaks my heart because I know sadly it is so true with people like this clod on the earth..

JMO

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 3s
#MichaelDunn - "I knew I had nothing wrong. But it was hard to get her to understand this." - never thought he'd be accused of murder

Firing in a parking lot with others walking to the store, getting gas. He didn't seem to consider what would happen if his gun fire hit others. jmo

Nor was he concerned that there was an SUV full of teenagers driving around pointing guns at people. IMHO, if he had any fear of anything other than being arrested, he would have called 911.

It makes absolutely no sense not to call the police.

He knew he hadn't done anything wrong but had trouble getting her understand it.

He didn't think he'd be arrested for murder.

He still has a valid passport and a driver's licence. He had money in the bank (wait, what I thought he's indigent?)

How does an indigent person fly planes?

This is the circle to the pilots license?!

Oh he had a passport.. How nice of him not to leave..

I feel my snark organ starting to over flow..

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member