GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, it's safe to touch my key board again. Imo the best part of yesterday's events was after Rhonda testified and was leaving Dunn was quickly rubbing his chin over and over. Imo body language of a deceitful man. Jmo

ciao

I've heard that gesture referred to (by the so-called experts) as "self-soothing".

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 3m
Judge Russell Healey says he, attorneys, changed verdict forms just before 11 o'clock last night. Looking at them now -#MichaelDunn trial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
#DunnTrial closing arguments beginning shortly, tune in here: http://bitly.com/11ABc0u #MichaelDunn #JordanDavis #WOKVNews

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
Judge Healey says closing arguments in #MichaelDunn trial will get started in about 5 minutes. Standby...

I believe prosecution asked for 2-1/2 hrs and defense 1-1/2 hrs.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 38s
Closing statements begin at 1020. #DunnTrial

Good morning, all! Hoping our power stays on through closing arguments.

I read that MD's daughter from the mexican wife No. 2 is in courtroom. She is 21. She is behind him all the way and from photos looks like him. Has anyone seen her there? I think he is estranged from the other daughter...gee I wonder why? That son that was on the stand could care less what happens to him and bet he wished he never invited him to the wedding.

One of the most horrifying aspects of this case is when you look at the photos of the red durango showing the bullet trajectories - and you realize that MD was virtually only an arms length away when he fired at that poor kid. I find it sickening. And one of the most poignant aspects of this sad case is hearing that when the driver got back to the car just before the shooting, he opened his door and started dancing to the music.

what is the story with MD saying Jordan got out of the car....i got the impression these cars were parked very close together...maybe not and I still don't know what the definitive situation was with the child locks...could he have opened the door? Maybe it will be tied up in closing..will it be Guy...probably but not sure.

When I counted before break, there are at least 6 LE people working the trial today.

Gotta head out. I need a new battery for my cell and now it won't even hold a charge. Just turns on and turns right off. I probably can't even listen in the car :(

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
Made a quick map showing where each juror is seated, shows Judge Healey, witness stand in the #dunntrial.#michaeldunn pic.twitter.com/zFDCzPijru

hope there are no "rhonda" types on the jury.MD did his best to connect with jurors (probably focused on a woman)...just one that thinks he is worthwhile and its over

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 12s
Closing arguments begin with Erin Wolfson, assistant State Attorney. #MichaelDunn trial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Wolfson very direct off the bat: let me be clear, there was no gun in the Durango, there were four teens #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 10s
Wolfson: #JordanDavis didn't stand a chance #MichaelDunn #DunnTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members