GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 20s
Wolfson makes 1st mention of "conscious decision" to pull trigger mult times. Expect to hear often, premeditation key for state #DunnTrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
Wolfson - "There was no stick, no lead pipe, there was no gun that vehicle . What was in that SUV was 4 teenage boys." #MichaelDunn trial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 55s
This defendant fired round after round after round into that car. Wolfson #dunntrial

Gotta head out. I need a new battery for my cell and now it won't even hold a charge. Just turns on and turns right off. I probably can't even listen in the car :(
quick off topic-have you turned off the phone, removed the battery, used a clean brush or lint free cloth to gently clean any dust, debris out of it?

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 25s
Wolfson - "nowhere to go and nowhere to hide. 3 of those shots found the target exactly where the defendant was aiming. #JordanDavis"

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Wolfson: trajectory of fatal shot to #JordanDavis shows he had to have been almost horizontal #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 59s
Wolfson: #MichaelDunn didn't stop there, readjusted himself and fired more #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 32s
Four more rounds as Timmy stormes was driving to save his life. #dunntrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 32s
Wolfson stresses difference between doubt and reasonable doubt. #DunnTrial

Ta for now, I'm off into the wild! Leaving WS and feed up on silent. I'm anxious to hear the closings when I got home, AFTER reading all the comments!

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 21s
Wolfson suggesting that any doubts about whether there was a gun un the Durango are not reasonable. #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
State Atty's Office explaining reasonable doubt, charges against #michaeldunn to #dunntrial jurors.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 10s
Killing with pemeditation means the killer consciously decided to kill. #DunnTrial

Wolfson stresses premeditation doesn't mean a lengthy "blueprint" for the crime, but a series of actions #DunnTrial

Wolfson: to prove murder in 1st murder, must show #JordanDavis dead, result of #MichaeDunn crim act, premeditation #DunnTrial

Wolfson: law does not say how long a crime is "premeditated", implies consciousness #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 38s
For 1st degree murder dunn must have had time to reflect on what he was doing. #dunntrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 19s
PIC of ASA Erin Wolfson - #MichaelDunn trial pic.twitter.com/8A2csDaXkr

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 25s
Wolfson: 1st degree murder is intent to kill, 2nd degree act w/o care if kill. 2nd can be considered here #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Was Dunn ever offered a plea deal? TIA

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 22s
State Atty's Office explaining charges #michaeldunn is facing to #dunntrial jurors during closing arguments, giving definitions, examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz