GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that Dunn should at least fake some emotion on his face instead of the flat (don't give a fig) look he has had all through this trial, with the exception of talking about his dog and GF.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 4s
Wolfson. This was a horrific scene. #dunntrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 39s
State Atty's Office Erin Wolfson walking in front of #dunntrial jurors w/ mannequin in hand, taking about #jordandavis guns shot wounds.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 38s
The fact that he fired so many times proves premeditation. Wolfson said. #DunnTrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
ASA Wolfson really hammering "premeditation" on #MichaelDunn jurors. She wants 1st degree murder.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 13s
We see picture of back of Durango with three bullet holes. #dunntrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 41s
Wolfson continues to use phrase "round, after round, after round" to describe #MichaelDunn shooting #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 9s
Every step in this process was under Michael dunn's control, Wolfson said, #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 48s
One of those final bullets almost hit Tommie stornes head. #wolfson said. #DunnTrial

Does anybody know if any of Dunn's jaillhouse letters were actually entered into evidence during the trial? I am trying to remember and my computer is acting up, making it difficult to go back and read through all the prior posts. TIA

sorry to say I don't think so...wonder if they could come in in penalty or well don't even know how they handle it here after the verdict which i do hope is first

I agree, the way she's explaining it, I would really have a difficult time between first degree and second degree. Not sure if he really intended to kill Jordan. Was just drunk and angry and wanted to shake him up. But he did it in a very conscious way, even getting out to continue firing as they fled. That shows awareness and intent to me.

When someone points a gun at your body mass and pulls the trigger, he intends to kill you.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 24s
Whole situation took less than 2 minutes. #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom now
Wolfson: "This defendant was disrespected by a 17-year-old, and he lost it" #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

i like how she is showing just how Dunn "descalated" the situation...makes him look like a fool.she is doing a good job

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 6s
Steve smith heard dunn say "you're not going to talk to me like that."

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 14s
Wolfson: #MichaelDunn could have said 'he's got a gun', 'don't shoot me', but instead says 'you're not going to talk to me like that'

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 6s
Dunn claimed he said "you're not going to kill me." But no one heard him say that, Wolfson said. #DunnTrial

When someone points a gun at your body mass and pulls the trigger, he intends to kill you.

Agreed. Maybe if he shot once but he shot 10 times all over the car. It is not like one shot that he just kept holding and shooting.. There are bullets all over the car and when they are leaving he shot again and again and again.

He wanted to kill them..
MOO

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 12s
Dunn's behavior in fleeing after shooting shows he committed murder and wasn't acting in self defense, Wolfson said, #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 3s
"Ladies and gentleman he fled the scene." Wolfson

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 25s
Wolfson: I don't care if #MichaelDunn drove a mile- he still fled the scene #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan now
Wolfson repeatedly saying dunn fled scene. Doesn't matter if it was only a few miles. #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 34s
The only one who left the scene was the defendant. Because he knew what he did was wrong. Wolfson. #dunntrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 46s
Wolfson points out all the "blame" #MichaelDunn put on Rouer- she wanted pizza, she wanted leave Jax, etc #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 5s
After getting back to hotel dunn left gun in car. Didn't get it out when he went out to walk dog, Wolfson said. #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 15s
Wolfson detailing step by step of #MichaelDunn action after shooting, says they are not actions showing self-defense #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 33s
Dunn learned Davis dead in hotel room at 1 am, told no one, Wolfson said. #DunnTrial

IMO, it's not just that he shot at the car ten times. It's that he shot in three distinct bursts and he hit the kid who had told him to eff off. IMO, he meant to kill Jordan and if Jordan's friends got hurt or killed in the barrage of gunfire, so what. IMO, he is a cold-blooded killer. If I was a juror, I would fight for murder 1.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 8s
"This defendant didn't tell anyone because he thought he'd gotten away with murder." Wolfson said. #DunnTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8