GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Retweeted by Stephanie Brown
8m
Black Panther Party leader yelling at Save Our Sons' Kenneth Adkins, calling him a "sellout" pic.twitter.com/m8KTTW2Qo1

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
For the record, there have not been many demonstrators outside the courthouse through #DunnTrial, but few have been loud/aggressive

A cheeseburger sure does sound better than my can of soup.

I never understood slapping cheese on a perfectly good burger!
It ruins the wonderful beefiness..IMO

Just some salt & pepper and on occasion a few roasted Italian long hots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was finally able to get out in the snow today and felt for sure when I got home there would be a verdict. Since they are not supposed to discuss anything of the lesser until they agree on the biggest charge, I don't think this bodes well.

been lurking on this board for a while. i've followed and watched threads open and close. i'm sooooo interested in the out come of this trial. i'm afraid this guy is gonna get off. that terrifies me. i pray that the jury sees things the way i see them. i know that the amount of time during deliberation doesn't typically mean anything, but the longer they stay in there, the more afraid i become. this may not be a popular opinion, but i'm scared that this trial may give florida residents the idea that killing black males is acceptable. i listen to "" music. i was that "" and had 2 15" subs in my car and would shake the pictures on your wall. it scares me that they kill us and say that "" scared me. is the new N word. sorry for being so emotion, and taking this post there, to a racial issue, but i don't know what else to do. this is not ok. its not ok for black on black crime, and its not ok to be lynched w/ the protection of stand your ground.

:eek:

Then maybe I shouldn't mention that my daffodils are blooming!

Oopsie, I went ahead and said it! :giggle:

It really is an absolutely perfect day here today!

I am glad your daffodils are blooming. Please send any leftover warm weather to MI.
Just address it c/o Peeps that have had enough snow . :floorlaugh:

I have over two feet of snow in my yard. We are at 100+ inches of snow for this winter. Pity party over.

A woman after my sisters heart! lol I never understood how she DIDN'T put some yummy cheese on her burger.

:seeya:

been lurking on this board for a while. i've followed and watched threads open and close. i'm sooooo interested in the out come of this trial. i'm afraid this guy is gonna get off. that terrifies me. i pray that the jury sees things the way i see them. i know that the amount of time during deliberation doesn't typically mean anything, but the longer they stay in there, the more afraid i become. this may not be a popular opinion, but i'm scared that this trial may give florida residents the idea that killing black males is acceptable. i listen to "" music. i was that "" and had 2 15" subs in my car and would shake the pictures on your wall. it scares me that they kill us and say that "" scared me. is the new N word. sorry for being so emotion, and taking this post there, to a racial issue, but i don't know what else to do. this is not ok. its not ok for black on black crime, and its not ok to be lynched w/ the protection of stand your ground.

As the mother of a black 16 year son, I couldn't agree with you more.

This is absolutely terrifying to me!

Lol, I've always felt that way about putting bacon on a burger. Love cheese on ma burgers though.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 21s
Attorney Cory Strolla tells me he wasn't concerned about pepole in courtroom yesterday. Doesn't think jurors heard anything. #dunntrial

@WJXTPulliam: “@news4jaxfavfan:mad:WJXTPulliam What did they clash about? Is there video of this "clash"?” Yes. Difference in views on justice/peace @wjxt4

So same old, same old. Why even bother?

I lost my post !! I think its coming in today for all the same reasons. I hope they put him away. Seriously I am afraid of him. He will do it again, first person who crosses him. He is a spoiled overgrown brat. first degree :drumroll: please. :seeya:

been lurking on this board for a while. i've followed and watched threads open and close. i'm sooooo interested in the out come of this trial. i'm afraid this guy is gonna get off. that terrifies me. i pray that the jury sees things the way i see them. i know that the amount of time during deliberation doesn't typically mean anything, but the longer they stay in there, the more afraid i become. this may not be a popular opinion, but i'm scared that this trial may give florida residents the idea that killing black males is acceptable. i listen to "" music. i was that "" and had 2 15" subs in my car and would shake the pictures on your wall. it scares me that they kill us and say that "" scared me. is the new N word. sorry for being so emotion, and taking this post there, to a racial issue, but i don't know what else to do. this is not ok. its not ok for black on black crime, and its not ok to be lynched w/ the protection of stand your

Duplicate..edited

I am glad your daffodils are blooming. Please send any leftover warm weather to MI.
Just address it c/o Peeps that have had enough snow . :floorlaugh:

I have over two feet of snow in my yard. We are at 100+ inches of snow for this winter. Pity party over.

Amen Gin.
I miss cement (not seen it in a while :tantrum:).

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 31s
Strolla said jurors room isn't next to courtroom. It's further back. #DunnTrial

I think it justifiably terrifies all of us, as it would pretty firmly establish a pattern at the very least in that part of the country.

I think it justifiably terrifies all of us, as it would pretty firmly establish a pattern at the very least in that part of the country.

SYG (and how it particularly empowers and emboldens bullies) is a terrible law. Citizens shouldn't be allowed to kill others for being annoying or looking "different".

Surely Floridians don't want this to be one of the main things their state is known for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member