GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see someone getting hung up on this count because of the three count of attempted murder from firing into the car. Someone may feel it's like charging him twice. jmo

Oh G*d, what if the jury doesn't understand the charges?

Maybe they don't know if they don't agree on one charge, it will result in a mistrial for that charge? Or am I wrong?

Well, I've got to go to the drug store, only have 45 minutes until they close, so you can bet the verdict will come down while I'm gone. :tantrum: :banghead:

Exactly what I posted a while ago.

How in the world can you be convicted of attempting to murder people, when at the same time you DO murder one of them--yet don't get convicted of that??
It makes absolutely no sense, it's not logical, and completely bizarre.

:scared:

Someone could be hung up on feeling it was self defense. The other three however never "threatened", nor talked back to him, nor did they point a finger at him.

Wonder how often a person can kill another in self defense and not become suspicious?

Someone could be hung up on feeling it was self defense. The other three however never "threatened", nor talked back to him, nor did they point a finger at him.

But they could also be thinking not guilty on the attempted murder charges if they feel he wasn't trying to kill the boys, only Jordan. And then find him guilty of firing a missile?

i wish there was something i could do. i wish i could have a talk w/ the jury, but it seems as though, like me, some have had their mind made up from the start, and are strong enough to stick w/ their original opinions. i wish i could go in that room and shake the ***** out of them and say this is simple. ugh, this is why i'll never be on a M1 jury.

Sunny Hostin ‏@SunnyHostin 5m
“@RolandAmy: @SunnyHostin Was it true one of the jurors appeared to be crying?” I didn't see that and I was looking very closely.

I wish JVM on HLN would strop screaming.
Now I remember why I never watch that station any more.

That's her normal tone of voice. :floorlaugh:
I seriously think she has a hearing problem.

I wish HLN would televise more trials. What they have on nowadays, is junk and not worth watching, IMO.

“@RolandAmy: @SunnyHostin Was it true one of the jurors appeared to be crying?” I didn't see that and I was looking very closely.

I take everything Sunny says with a grain of salt. jmo

How much time before the jury has to go home?

i wish there was something i could do. i wish i could have a talk w/ the jury, but it seems as though, like me, some have had their mind made up from the start, and are strong enough to stick w/ their original opinions. i wish i could go in that room and shake the ***** out of them and say this is simple. ugh, this is why i'll never be on a M1 jury.

I guess if we have legal first degree murder, we might as well have legal jury tampering! :floorlaugh:

That's her normal tone of voice. :floorlaugh:
I seriously think she has a hearing problem.

I wish HLN would televise more trials. What they have on nowadays, is junk and not worth watching, IMO.

She is giving me a hearing problem and a headache. Just took two advil. I think my eyes are beginning to cross too.

(I think HLN makes more money airing that other crap instead of trials, or maybe it spends less money)

But they could also be thinking not guilty on the attempted murder charges if they feel he wasn't trying to kill the boys, only Jordan. And then find him guilty of firing a missile?

Let's just hope there are more logical thinking people on this jury just as there are here with our sleuthers. lol jmo

I think they r going to come back tonight. But maybe with only one decision and punting on the other?

Just trying to create drama....HLN encourages that.

I will come with you to "help" the jurors. :floorlaugh:

I did not have my mind made 'til I heard all the evidence and such, tho'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Ripley