GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have video of Dunn Standing up to object to the judges comments to he jury today?!

I'd like to see it too. I'm keeping track in my mind of which "oh gee, I'm just a regular old friendly neighbor guy" v-neck sweater and tie set he wears each day.

You're right. Why ditch a gun so close to the scene of the crime?

It bugs me to no end that some folks keep saying that the teens "fled the scene." They didn't flee the scene, they fled a madman shooting their car up. They "drove" (if you can call backing up through a parking lot "driving") to the where they just left because they knew people were there.

Also, if Dunn was so afraid of the "gangsters" then why did he drive by them in the adjacent parking lot… and why didn't the "gangsters" shoot at his car as he drove by?

IMO, Dunn's story just doesn't add up.

Right? Like they were supposed to sit there! Pffft!

Who wouldn't try to get away from someone shooting at them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only evidence supporting Dunn's assertions is Dunn's words.
And who has the biggest motive to lie? Dunn.

page 41 contains the LE report of the interview with former neighbor who was also interviewed by the Davis attorney and has very unflattering view of MD. http://www.actionnewsjax.com/media/...-a53d-42910c38cd50/jso_reports_interviews.pdf

page 49 contains interview info with witness in parking lot of strip mall where victim SUV parked arter leaving the gas station. Witness reported none of the occupants left the immediate vicinity of the exterior SUV and that the SUV then promptly returned to the gas station.

Right? Like they were supposed to sit there! Pffft!

Who wouldn't try to get away from someone shooting at them?

Michael Dunn, apparently.

(Seriously, the jury CAN NOT be buying this!)

Catnapping on and off with my feet under my orange kitty. Lots of credit to the jury. They came in with the sort of question last night that indicated they had hit the wall. They did the same thing this morning. Yet, they are still working at breaking down the walls.

:tantrum: SHUT UP!!! :stormingmad:

:blushing: Sorry.

If the Sheriff was called it could be for protection. The verdict will be given to the judge first. Then he contacts the prosecution and defense.

Steely I would sen u some if I could.

When the SUV drove to get away from the shooting... if Jordan had not been shot, does anyone wonder what the driver would have done? Since he was on parole/probation and out after his curfew, do you think he would have kept on driving if noone was injured? Just something I wondered about and has nothing to do with his race.

Michael Dunn, apparently.

(Seriously, the jury CAN NOT be buying this!)

I swear .. I would have had to be carried out of that jury deliberation room on a stretcher and in two pieces. Surely, my head would have exploded off my neck and lodged into the ceiling.

The only evidence supporting Dunn's assertions is Dunn's words.
And who has the biggest motive to lie? Dunn.

That is really what it comes down to, isn't it? Pretty easy decision imv.

When the SUV drove to get away from the shooting... if Jordan had not been shot, does anyone wonder what the driver would have done? Since he was on parole/probation and out after his curfew, do you think he would have kept on driving if noone was injured? Just something I wondered about and has nothing to do with his race.

Well, wouldn't he need a police report to get his insurance company to repair the Durango? He had some pretty significant damage to his SUV!!

ETA: I guess I should say his aunt's SUV.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 2m
Counting lunch and breaks, the jury has been deliberating for 28 hours. #DunnTrial

That is really what it comes down to, isn't it? Pretty easy decision imv.

Yeah.... You'd think. But I'm a "cut to the chase" common sense kinda gal.

He'd probably go home.
I would. I'd call LE from home.... Unless I knew exactly where the police station was and it was closer than home.

Most of the jurors, per reports, seemed to be well/fairly well educated people. I do not think MD is walking free ever again even if they hang on Murder 1 verdict.

Is there info about this judge's sentencing record? My impression is he will not go lightly on Dunn. Jmo

ciao

Well I've put off my errands as long as I possibly could... You all should expect a verdict within the hour;)
That's my luck!

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Six hours and counting for the #DunnTrial jury today #MichaelDunn

He might have kept driving. But IMO it's unimportant, and really says nothing - a young guy breaking curfew, but otherwise keeping his nose clean doesn't tell me much. Other than the fact that it would show he at least he cares about trying to fix his record, KWIM?

I'd figure any young guy would probably take off if no one had been hurt.

I remember Jacksonville detective making call to Rhonda's cell phone when first contact was made. Any clue how they got her number? Did Rhonda call Jacksonville LE and Dunn didn't know about that. How would LE know Rhonda's name to even get her cell number?

My guess is it was a group plan under MD's name. Just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo