GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of whether anyone thinks/thought GZ was guilty or innocent, does ANYONE really want to watch him on TV again? I won't be watching.

I never thought I'd have anything positive EVER to say about Casey Anthony but at least she's kind of trying to keep a low profile.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom now
#MichaelDunn jurors are asking for clarification on what would happen if they wanted to further deliberate murder charge #DunnTrial

Jury is back where they were two days ago.

Jury wants to know whether only the one count which is in disagreement will be declared a "mistrial".

The judge appears to be deciding how to answer in the affirmative.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 2m
Jurors say they have more to talk about. Ask if entire case is mistried if they can't reach agreement on murder. #dunntrial

I think they want to be done with this tonight and will come back withe their verdicts after this question. They must be so tired and sick of hashing over the facts.
I hope they can come to an agreement tonight, because this waiting is torture. moo

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
.@Angela_Corey making suggestions for answering #DunnTrial jurors questions to Judge Healey. #VerdictWatch #MichaelDunn

That's what it appears to say. We tell jurors what they "can't" do (outside research, etc), but specifically telling them to go around and state the weakness of their own positions seems to me to create fodder for those on the other side. And the part about "no interrupting"? Ha! What if one juror has said the same thing 50 times in 4 days, and repeats it again? Everyone would have to sit there and listen to it again. I dunno. As I said, IANAFL, but this feels awfully strange to me.

Iirc during the Scott Peterson trial the jurors were successful in tossing out a juror for refusing to deliberate and participate in meaningful discussion.

The jurors then had to start deliberations all over from the beginning. They too were conscientious as this jury seems to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 24s
Jurors are coming out to get the answer #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
The answer is that only the charge which they cannot reach a unanimous verdict on would by mistried #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Judge orders that jurors bring most recent instructions with them into the courtroom.

He will have them strike the word "case" and replace it with the word "count" re mistrial.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 22s
Healey tells them only that count is mistried. #DunnTrial

Look. I think this is a good jury. I think they are working hard. Really hard. I think they are stuck on premeditation or not. Not whether he is guilty or not.

Judge 'splained to the jury. I would really, really, hate to see the Murder charge go down to a hung jury over the level. However, it will be what it will be.

I'm getting into a karmic moment here... ommmmmmmmmmm

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 45s
Judge Healey making clear to jurors right now that any counts which they have reached a verdict on would stand. #DunnTrial #MichaelDUnn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71