FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know what to think anymore I'm wondering where she got the silver Lexus from who's car is that and is that the last sighting of her? If it is then I really feel like solving this case hinges on figuring out who that car belongs to and how she came to be in control of it. I pray that she is found safe and it's all been some weird mistake but the more time goes by the worse it looks. Where are you Leila?
Well the person who admits to being with her and admits to being last person to see her also drives a light colored Lexus. Moo

But this person has also said they have been questioned by police so I’m not quite sure why police are putting up the photo of the car for the public’s help if they know who the car belongs to. Only thing I can think of is they want to jog the public’s memory if anyone witnessed anything in that parking lot.

Well the person who admits to being with her and admits to being last person to see her also drives a light colored Lexus. Moo

But this person has also said they have been questioned by police so I’m not quite sure why police are putting up the photo of the car for the public’s help if they know who the car belongs to. Only thing I can think of is they want to jog the public’s memory if anyone witnessed anything in that parking lot.
That makes sense then maybe they are trying to see if anyone remembers seeing her in that car at any other locations in the area. Could be trying to develop a better timeline and fill in the gaps.

That makes sense then maybe they are trying to see if anyone remembers seeing her in that car at any other locations in the area. Could be trying to develop a better timeline and fill in the gaps.
They may also need to get Leila (or more specifically, Kamdyn) from that parking to to the complex Kam was found in. Hopefully someone in that area saw the same vehicle, or has a ring doorbell. Surprising that lot doesnt have cameras.

Well, the tow truck did not take the direct route to the police station if this is true. It looks like it went far out of its way by going north on 441, east on Sheridan, and south on Park back to HPD. We have photographic evidence of this. Weird, when it could have pulled out of Walmart and took a right on Hollywood and drove to HPD directly, which would have been on the right.

IMO, the truck has more evidence than the police are saying. I wonder if they took it by the Broward ME's office before bringing it to HPD. It's off of Park Rd north of Sheridan. That would make perfect sense if they did.
Yes, definite possibility.

Who’s doing the commentary? Obviously, he understands the “party” lifestyle here in Florida; and the overall sketchiness in many neighborhoods.
I’m not sure... I didn’t actually watch this version but I posted this because there was no link to the actual video I first found. Sounds like she was prostituting and he was facilitating it and providing the drugs as you hear him specifically say that she stole “bags of herbs and a bag of 50 rocks... crystals” (implying weed and crack or crystal meth) so she probably did meet some guys at that gas station and planned on working them like she did many other times and something happened. Not sure if it was intentional or accidental but everyone that knows her said she’d never leave Kamyden so it sounds like they had to get rid of him because what else were they going to do with a 2 year old....

ADMIN NOTE:

As previously posted by Admin, this man's social media is off limits unless/until he is officially named a POI or suspect by LE.

Members may discuss what he has said in MSM or what is said about him in MSM or by LE, but he is not sleuthable by Websleuths TOS.

Also, random youtube sources are not allowed.

If members wish to sleuth non POIs, you may do so behind the scenes and discuss with others through private conversations where you can add up to 20 other WSers to the convo. Just do NOT post your findings on the public thread until a POI/suspect has been named (or unless a thread specific exception is announced by Tricia or Admin).

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a mod but in my opinion, yes. WSVN is an approved source.

Thanks, there’s an article and news video item on there about SR , fully named, including snippets of his infamous fb video. Haven’t seen that linked here yet. But i'll personally wait confirmation before posting since there had been multiple deletions and reminders, but so it’s out there if others want to see

Thanks, there’s an article and news video item on there about SR , fully named, including snippets of his infamous fb video. Haven’t seen that linked here yet. But i'll personally wait confirmation before posting since there had been multiple deletions and reminders, but so it’s out there if others want to see

If you're referring to this article, it was shared Friday?

Self-proclaimed witch doctor claims to know missing Alabama mother in Facebook video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missinginfo541