GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband and I went to the site today. We gave out water, chikfila, fruit and a few other things to LE. Also went to court house to see the stand in front of the judge....just defiant. I just wanted to scream at him and honestly beat the hell out of him. But....instead I balled. Tonight we went to the vigal, a few of Cherish" family members were there, Deana Thompson was there. A few other people that have missing or murdered children were there. The whole night almost took my breath away. We took our 4 year old blonded hair, blue eyed granddaughter with us. Maybe we,should not have but we told her what was going on. Her main focus was wanting the canines' to find Lonzie. We will go back if citizens start searching!

Thank you for this information.

I apparently don't know how to post on here very well...sorry for the confusion.

No worries, Alliacgc!

It takes a while to "learn the ropes"...

In fact... I am still learning... After almost four years!

:grouphug:

I keep thinking about the St John's River running through Jacksonville.

@FCN2go: Barring anything breaking, JSO will update the public on their search efforts for Lonzie Barton at 8:30 a.m. Sunday morning. #FINDLONZIE

[video=twitter;625129312463790080]https://twitter.com/fcn2go/status/625129312463790080[/video]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am SOOOO impressed with the way the LE are keeping the public updated on this case!

:cop:

My husband and I went to the site today. We gave out water, chikfila, fruit and a few other things to LE. Also went to court house to see the stand in front of the judge....just defiant. I just wanted to scream at him and honestly beat the hell out of him. But....instead I balled. Tonight we went to the vigal, a few of Cherish" family members were there, Deana Thompson was there. A few other people that have missing or murdered children were there. The whole night almost took my breath away. We took our 4 year old blonded hair, blue eyed granddaughter with us. Maybe we,should not have but we told her what was going on. Her main focus was wanting the canines' to find Lonzie. We will go back if citizens start searching!

Thank you, Camdenres, for your dedication...

and for reporting back to us on WS!

:tyou:

darn @kip....u are smart. thanks for that insight on phone being dead. oooooooh.

Thanks Camdenres. I'm sure your granddaughter was captivated by the K9s for good reason! Is there anything else you can tell us about the vigil?
*Did anyone talk/give a speech?
*Was there a balloon release?
*Any family members there?
*Guesstimate on how many people were there?
*heavy police presence?
*Were the Anthonys there? (j/k :D )

Sound like you and your husband are a very caring, loving pair. Thank you for the post!!

I think there are so severe signs of violence in the body so Ebron can't tell where it is. He might be waiting for the body to decompose so it's impossible to tell what the cause of the death was. Then he'll hopefully say "ok, it was an accident" and tells where the body is hidden.

I couldn't believe it when I read that this child was related to Haleigh Cummings. I know so many people followed her sad story here.

Missing boy is related to Haleigh, another missing child
http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2015...ed-to-haleigh-another-missing-child/30686929/

. . . According to Captain Gator DeLoach with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, detectives assigned to the Haleigh Cummings case will be put in touch with detectives from the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office to look for similarities in an effort to resolve both cases.

Her great-grandmother, Annette Sykes, said she is praying for Lonzie's family.

"We understand exactly how they feel. To realize that not only is Haleigh missing but so is her cousin," Sykes voice cracked as she spoke. "I don't even know the words for it."

Sykes said she does not know if there is any connection between the two cases.

She does find it unusual that both Haleigh and Lonzie were each with siblings when they disappeared.

"It gave me cold chills," Sykes said.

Oh this must be so hard for everyone in the family who cared about both Haleigh and Lonzie.

MOO I don't believe the cases are otherwise connected. It seems like most people who could have done something to Haleigh are in prison for unrelated charges, and in Lonzie's case the perp seems obvious. I'll change my mind if it turns out that Ebron knew the Haleigh case players but so far it seems just a tragical coincidence.

Sorry about all the typos from this last night...I was exhausted and spent when I typed it and did not go back and read...Chick Fil a, vigil..."were" instead of or K9's, cherish's..think that is it. We are heading back out this morning, to do what we can.

To answer earlier questions, I would say about 200 people were at the vigil. There were a lot of LE around and a lot of media. Some people talked to media but not any family that I saw but I did hear someone say Lonzie's half sister did. I did not see her. There was a balloon release!
I have mutual friends of Lonzie's father (CB). He has not been in the public/media at all.

Also, there is so much talk here about the Haleigh Cumming's connection. I know the investigators on her case are sharing information to the investigators in Lonzie's case. My personal opinion is the only real connection is both of these beautiful children were given to parents that did not deserve them and they were living in their parents drug fueled environment. They just happen to be cousins.

Good morning everyone! ☺

Just waiting on the press conference to begin. I pray that today is the day we find Lonzie. Thanks to all the locals for all their first-hand knowledge. I truly appreciate it.

Only WS'ers will know the relief of waking to find no change in the thread title.
There is still hope! However irrational it may be, there is still hope !

Jacob Long ‏@JacobLong_FCN 6m6 minutes ago Florida, USA
Getting set up for 8:45 news conference with @JSOPIO. I'm told chief wanted this pond as a backdrop. #FINDLONZIE

CK1x7uWWsAAC8xV.jpg

https://twitter.com/JacobLong_FCN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members