GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far is the gas station from the house and mom's work?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

--per MapQuest.

Mom's work: Wackos: 3701 Emerson Street

Kangaroo Gas Station: 8350 Baymeadows Road

Lonzie/Apt: 8030 South Old Kings Road

--gas station to apartment: 3 minutes/1.7 miles

--gas station to work: 11 minutes/ 7.1 miles

--apartment to work: 9 minutes/ 4.9 miles

http://www.mapquest.ca/#f58d6ac631b6d7fa4e7e079c

Don't know if anyone has reported this but the <modsnip> mom is related to Haligeh Cummings of Baker county....and we all know how that case turned out....to this date we have never found Haligeh.

well, I think the being sold to pedophiles/traffickers is more common

Sorry to see another case of drugs/children/boyfriends. If these kids ever get sold for drug debts or money to buy more drugs - I have to hope they are with a family who really wants a child and will love them even if they paid a fortune to get them illegally. These kids just might be better off.

Has there been any information added to the timeline?

If I understand correctly, boyfriend dropped mom off around 8:30 pm

At the gas station 12:33 am

Laundry mat before going to pick up mom. ??? am. Comes back home briefly for a pick me up.

Inside for a "few" minutes doing blow sometime between 12:33 and 2:19 am

Car allegedly stolen sometime before 2:19 am when police are called.

Were the kids with him at the gas station? Did he go straight from gas station to laundry mat? How long was he at either place? What was he doing for the 4 hours before the gas station? What was he doing in the ~2 hour between gas station and leaving the kids in the car at home? Why would anyone take 2 kids to the laundry mat after midnight? Unless he went to the laundry mat after dropping off mom, reports aren't particularly clear here. Either way, there are large periods of time unaccounted for. Maybe long term cocaine use fogged his memory.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/looking...h-old/34344212
Looking into family of missing 21 month old

--snip--

Shirley Barton, the aunt of Lonzie’s father, Christopher Barton, said that there had been some custody issues between her nephew and Lonzie’s mother Lonna Barton, since the couple separated a couple of months before.

Christopher, 40, was married to 25-year-old Lonna, whose maiden name is Lauramore, for about five years but they have been separated for two months, Shirley said.
~~~~~

Shirley described Lonzie as a sweet little boy who is named after Lonna's father.

Most of Christopher’s family is from Baker County. He is currently in Jacksonville with his father while the search continues for the toddler.

Lonzie Lauramore, Lonna’s father, and his wife Debbie have a home in Baker County.

Lonna's cousin, Tina Lauramore, said via Facebook, "Thank you very much, prayers are appreciated! Lord knows we've have already went through this before when another one of my cousin's daughters was abducted, Haleigh Cummings, this hits home very hard for us all."

Don't know if anyone has reported this but the <modsnip>mom is related to Haligeh Cummings of Baker county....and we all know how that case turned out....to this date we have never found Haligeh.
--you would think that anyone related in any way at all to relatives of Haleigh, would have been "scared straight" off of drugs, based on the (mandatory Florida) sentences handed out to the players in that case.

[bbm]

that never happens - there's been quite a few carjackings where the kid is in the car & the thief either abandons the car or drops off the kid but I haven't seen one instance where they came forward

I'm not getting too wrapped up in a bruised forehead or a scrape on his chin. Boyfriend's past makes me skeptical, but I've had 3 toddlers and all have had their fair share of bumps and bruises through the years. Foreheads and mouths seem to be the most popular areas to bang up. I'm also not that worried about his listed weight. He looks thin but healthy, and likely weighs more than 20 lbs.

That being said, the boyfriend sounds like a real piece of work. Sad that so many monsters are roaming the streets free to harm whomever they please.

I think if someone stole this car with a child in it, they would be coming forward to say they dumped it as soon as they saw a baby in the back seat. Car theft would be pretty minor compared to a homicide/kidnapping charge. *IF* someone tried to steal the car, maybe they tried to return in back to where they found it, hence it being so close to where they stole it from. If there intention was to kidnap the child, they would NOT take a car that easy to identify. They would take the child and go.

I don't think a drug deal gone bad would cause someone to kidnap a kid. Too much at risk.

I do think owing someone a ton of money for drugs could possibly cause a parent to sell a child, but (warning-sad thoughts) I think the 5 year old girl would probably be the likely victim, and I don't think it would be a one-time transaction.

I don't think this poor baby will be found alive.

[h=4]Timeline of Events:[/h]12:33 a.m. Friday which shows Ebron going into a Kangaroo gas station at Baymeadows and Old Kings Road
2:22 a.m. Friday &#8211; JSO responds to auto theft, abduction call
3:59 a.m. &#8211; JSO alerts media of possible child abduction
5:48 a.m. &#8211; JSO provides picture of missing child
5:15 a.m. &#8211; FDLE was contacted by JSO who requested an AMBER Alert. JSO provided FDLE with a case outline and the facts as they were known at that time. AMBER Alert was approved.
6:20 a.m. &#8211; Florida Amber Alert activated
6:24 a.m. &#8211; BOLO was issued to law enforcement statewide
7:02 a.m. &#8211; Initial media and partner notification was made
7:11 a.m. &#8211; EAS activated
7:13 a.m. &#8211; Secondary media alert notification
7:23 a.m. &#8211; Flyer sent to public information officer for Facebook posting and lottery notification made
7:24 a.m. &#8211; Email distribution began to approximately 20,000 who signed up to receive emails
7:25 a.m. &#8211; Bloodhounds spotted looking in the area
8:53 a.m. &#8211; Photo of the abandoned Honda Civic released
11:58 a.m. &#8211; JSO updates the situation and pledges every available resource to finding Lonzie Barton
2:30 p.m. &#8211; JSO was scene of laundromat on Powers Drive. They rope off the area.
5 p.m. &#8211; JSO provides second update of the day and asks the public for help in searching individual homes, properties
5:05 p.m. &#8211; JSO says boyfriend William Ebron has not been charged, but was uncooperative
Friday night &#8211; Search efforts were scaled back Friday night due to nightfall while forensic teams continued to look inside Ebron's apartment
11:48 p.m. &#8211; William Ebron Jr. charged with two counts of child neglect

- See more at: http://www.fox30jax.com/news/news/l...ported-vehicle-ta/nm52T/#sthash.nL3RuOtL.dpuf

[bbm]

link please

I think toddler boys are much more at risk for damage from boyfriends. Not all that many boyfriends are pedophiles, and (I'll just be blunt) if they're getting sex from their girlfriend, that's usually what they're after. Some are pedophiles, though, for sure. But statistically, toddler boys are much more at risk of abuse and death at the hands of the mother's boyfriend.

you would think those players would've been scared straight off of drugs when Haleigh 'disappeared'

--you would think that anyone related in any way at all to relatives of Haleigh, would have been "scared straight" off of drugs, based on the (mandatory Florida) sentences handed out to the players in that case.

This post lands at random ...

Bear in mind when posting that we have people from all walks of life reading here, including minors, friends/family/loved ones of victims. Posts with trash talk will be removed. WS is above that !!

:tyou:

well, that and the fact that they could test him & find it anyway

I'm not saying he didn't do cocaine, I'm saying he confessed to doing cocaine so quickly in hopes that it would make his lies about what happened to Lonnie more credible. Like, "see, I'm an honest guy, I told you about the cocaine, why wouldn't I tell you about anything else?"

In line with matou's post above, I think that the cocaine is a red herring. He's willing to implicate himself in something illegal that will get his bond revoked in order to try to look innocent from something worse. He figures if he tells them something minor, he'll look more credible in the big lie he's telling them. JMO.

I was just thinking the exact same thing... But couldn't put it into words atm...

You worded it so well...

:thumb:

Bumps and bruises are a touchy subject with me. When my son about 18 mos old he climbed into a chair and got an apple off of the table. He then threw the apple up in the air and it came down on his nose at the corner of his eye. After a few hours he had a huge bump and his entire eye began looking bloody. I panicked and carried him to the ER where he was checked out and I was told while it would continue to look horrible for several days and would be bruised for several weeks he would be fine. By day 2-3 he looked like that side of his face had been beaten, bashed, smashed etc. Someone called CPS, along with police and reported possible abuse. Of course the 18 mos old boy did not learn his lesson, he had "I show," the officers what he had done, this time the apple being caught by the officer before it could hit anyone. Police were satisfied, but CPS still wanted to followup with his pediatrician before closing the case. His doctor simply told them, "He's a toddler, a very curious little boy, bumps, scrapes and bruises are his job." Case closed.

Also sad eyes and unhappy faces in photos do nothing for me either. Same kid would turn on the pouty face with sad eyes every time he was aware of a picture being taken
and if you dared to take more than 2-3 pictures, you would get a full-on temper tantrum. He hated taking pictures. He's 22 now and still dislikes having his picture taken and has been known to throw a 2 year old fit about it.

Another thing, I have seen a few asking the question who would leave young children unattended in a running car – (inhale) I have never done it, however, I see it happening all of the time. Running into the post office, going into convenience stores (at the gas pump with car running or not, but with keys left in,) just going to be at minute at Walmart, and (quite possibly the most popular) going through the drive-thru at whichever fast food to pull around, park, go inside to get extra napkins, ketchup etc.

About a month ago lady locked her newborn inside the car with her keys and phone inside at a storage facility and had to leave the car and run about 1/4 mile down the highway to a business to get help. Fortunately, she had left the car running with the AC on in the 100ish F heat.

As for leaving kids in the car to go back inside of the house/apartment, I don't know, it's like there's something about being at "home" that doesn't always register in the mind about the possibility of someone taking your car with kids inside. (Not that I am convinced of the claims being made in this case.)

That said, I had best slip back into lurk mode before I find myself in time out from my fingers typing what I would really like to say in regards to this entire situation.

BBM I totally agree with you . Little ones can get pretty banged up with nothing but their own two legs and arms, but when we know that baby is missing , then every little hint of trouble before becomes part of the puzzle. Sometimes in cases we get dozens of pictures of the child and it can paint the whole picture but when there are only a few and one or more show bruises , then you wonder why. Could very well be that picture was posted with a caption of ' look who fell out of the swing today' . We may never know.

Similar to another missing child in Florida Haleigh Cummings with relationship ties matching.
1. Young child missing while their sibling is not.
2. Caretaker was not a blood relative, but a lover and drug users.
3. Happened while parent was at work.
4. Drug related issues.
5. Custody battles,
5. Laundry was done just prior to child missing reported.
6. Child reported missing from their resident area.
7. Timing of the call to 911.
8. Car was left unlocked verse backdoor of trailer was unlocked.

And this missing child is related to Haleigh Cummings, they are cousins. Just try to tell me this is not a copy cat of the Cummings case...cause its not going to work...too many ear marks match.

"Ebron has not been charged with a crime relating to the abduction of Lonzie at this time."

So he is behind bars for now but not charged with abductiom....which doesn't resolve the issue of where the little guy is :(

(BTW, noobie here. Hello all!)

:wagon: Sika!

:seeya:

LE: he is lying to us. Goes from being remorseful to self-preservation.

LE doesn't know if Lonzie is alive or dead, going to proceed as if he is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie