GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking locals from the Trout River location to check their surveillance cameras from 7 pm Thursday to 2 am Friday.

FBI behavioral scientists are reviewing Ruben's story to check for clues, etc.

$4000 reward in the recovery of Lonzie's body. Maybe Ruben told someone what happened. Crimestoppers is anonymous to please call.

"This community needs resolution", Chief Hackney. He is so right. This community is heartbroken and weary.

$4000 reward in the recovery of Lonzie's body. Maybe Ruben told someone what happened. Crimestoppers is anonymous to please call.

Dang I may go out and start looking.

JK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is a 5K reward being offered by a local pastor would be given to the mother if Ruben would just say where the baby is.

Asking locals from the Trout River location to check their surveillance cameras from 7 pm Thursday to 2 am Friday.

There is a boat landing there. I haven't been there in years, used to have a small park there also.

Why search shifting to the North?
Chief: Very very good information/source leading us there.

I have family that lives on the Trout River and has a boat, guess we are headed to the Trout River. Finally feel like we may can do something more useful! So glad I have an understandng boss that knows my heart very well, me! Let's find Lonzie, Jacksonville!

Chief alluding to finding evidence in the car r.e. the case.

Chief says pretty confident they know what happened but has to wait and cannot reveal it.

Chief: pretty good information that Lonzie was alive around the time Lonna was dropped off.

[video=twitter;626424912186601472]https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/626424912186601472[/video]

There is an assumption by many posters that Lonna knows WRE has the answer to what happened to Lonzie. I have not seen this stated anywhere in msm. WRB's father believes his story. Why is it so hard to imagine that she believes in her boyfriend?

Hackney, says he has good resources baby was alive when Mom was dropped off.

Dang I can't hear all the reporters questions.

IMO offering a reward to be given to a mom with a drug offense , most likely not a good idea. Not bashing, just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo