DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just trying to include a picture of Lonzie. <3

Attachments

• lonzie.jpg
    lonzie.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 191
Poor Lonzie. Maybe now they will find him.. I think Lonna knows where he is also.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I googled head injury and discharge from ears - leading me to the topic of severe head injuries.

Found a medical doc that lists the symptoms of severe head trauma or injury - many synotins mentioned match how L was when not feeling well day before dissapearance.

Am I allowed to provide the link?

I googled head injury and discharge from ears - leading me to the topic of severe head injuries.

Found a medical doc that lists the symptoms of severe head trauma or injury - many synotins mentioned match how L was when not feeling well day before dissapearance.

Am I allowed to provide the link?

I don't see why not. :)

That's what I heard. I could be wrong. The reporter was kind of talking over him.

Hackney referenced "these people" when refering to the circle of people LL & EB hang with. Implied a certain type of people with whom they associated.

That could also account for the 2 hours his phone was off. How far is where Chris lives from the apartment?

That's what I heard. I could be wrong. The reporter was kind of talking over him.

I believe you - I was just taken aback at the thought that JSO probably has a lineup of people who have been sharing information.

To add: I just listened and yes, that's what Hackney said.

Hackney referenced "these people" when refering to the circle of people LL & EB hang with. Implied a certain type of people with whom they associated.

The part I quoted was his answer to the report's question of who told about the police about Lonzie's injuries.

IMO that leads me to surmise he meant either the roommate or the person who visited between 1 or 2. It didn't seem like he was making a judgment call on the type of person who provided the information. It was more 'this info about these injuries didn't come from Ruben or Lonna but from someone else (possibly more than one person) who saw Lonzie.'

So an hour and 20 min driving time and 40 min getting rid of the body time

I believe you - I was just taken aback at the thought that JSO probably has a lineup of people who have been sharing information.

To add: I just listened and yes, that's what Hackney said.

No worries. I'm definitely not a transcriber, so I cold have been way off. I didn't see a way to rewind the periscope video either.

Wonder if the poor little guy had a fall down those stairs in the picture of him with cowboy boots on? There is an MSN article where a neighbour talks about Lonzie and how he was hanging around the stairs i think. Will have to look and see if i can find it and exactly what he says.

IMO I don't think CB had anything to do with it. His wife left him for Ebron. I don't see him helping with the disposal of the body. He would have nothing to gain from it.

Yeah probably. I saw where he said both he & LL believed Lonzie was still alive and he believed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13