GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On why this area was searched by volunteers:
"" I overheard a police officer talking to someone else, kind of asking questions about what was going on in the case as far as what [Lonzie's sister] had said..."

snip

""She had given him a couple of little landmarks, and I overheard those landmarks which were railroad tracks, a water fountain, a blue house, McDonalds and scary woods. I just remember him saying those things, so I kind of started searching through Jacksonville for places that had all those landmarks within close vicinity of them," said Johnson."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-search-near-cuba-hunter-park/34878690

Great sleuthing. I hope the search for Lonzie ends with this.

MOO RE would never take the time or effort to place markers of any kind on Lonzie's grave, let alone angels. But hey, I could be all kinds of wrong.

MOO RE would never take the time or effort to place markers of any kind on Lonzie's grave, let alone angels. But hey, I could be all kinds of wrong.

I agree and after the secret recording I don't think LB would do it either. However, I think it is possible that another family member may have been told after the fact and possible he would have placed them there.

Does anyone remember on one of the previous Lonzie threads someone posted an msn article about a body being found near Whackos?
I don't remember any follow up on it though, and gathered it was not Lonzie because nothing further was mentioned. Maybe whoever that person was could of been found there and a family member made a memorial there to them? But then JSO would probably already know who that person was and wouldn't be speculating about it being Lonzie.

I still think RE handed Lonzie off to someone else he trusted for disposal before he staged the carjacking. Lonzie could be in another state somewhere out of Florida IMO.

I still think RE handed Lonzie off to someone else he trusted for disposal before he staged the carjacking. Lonzie could be in another state somewhere out of Florida IMO.

Agreed, RE was a drug dealer. He may of called someone that worked for him or someone that he worked with (either colleague or customer) that owed him a favor.

Agreed, RE was a drug dealer. He may of called someone that worked for him or someone that he worked with (either colleague or customer) that owed him a favor.

That is exactly what i was thinking about it. I'm sure he knows some seedy people in the business he was in and its not as if they are ever going to tell. They all have too much on each other IMO.

On why this area was searched by volunteers:
"" I overheard a police officer talking to someone else, kind of asking questions about what was going on in the case as far as what [Lonzie's sister] had said..."

snip

""She had given him a couple of little landmarks, and I overheard those landmarks which were railroad tracks, a water fountain, a blue house, McDonalds and scary woods. I just remember him saying those things, so I kind of started searching through Jacksonville for places that had all those landmarks within close vicinity of them," said Johnson."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-search-near-cuba-hunter-park/34878690

Wow. That could be some great clues. If you include those clues on the map posted by a helpful WSer it could narrow down the area. Now just need to find blue house.
Off the top of my head there is a blue crab house that is in mandarin on Julington Creek Road near San Jose Blvd. railroad tracks most likely crossed near Phillips highway McDonald's (2 ) on route from the old Kings area.

Wow. That could be some great clues. If you include those clues on the map posted by a helpful WSer it could narrow down the area. Now just need to find blue house.
Off the top of my head there is a blue crab house that is in mandarin on Julington Creek Road near San Jose Blvd. railroad tracks most likely crossed near Phillips highway McDonald's (2 ) on route from the old Kings area.

Skibaboo? Are you here? Thanks.

I've been lurking since the day this thread started when Lonzie went missing and I check in every day hoping he's been found. I'm beginning to think he may never be. Where is he?????

Actually Clarks fish camp is Blue too. Right in the area that has been searched. It's on Julingtin creek. Heavily wooded but easy to get to.

Skibaboo? Are you here? Thanks.

I'm here. Can't get on my computer for a couple hours though. If we can make a note of the suspected areas and landmarks then I can get on the map later. I'll put them under a new layer then they are more easily distinguishable from the other markers on the map.

This is a great idea, good sleuthing peeps!

That only means the picture was taken when the tattoo was fresh, not that the picture is new.

Mandarin community center is also blue. Off Mandarin road heavily wooded, dark, near water. Minutes from McDonalds. I'm going to check map but I think might be in search area.

This case is making me crazy so this may be way too out there:
Let's just suppose RE had a injured/sick baby in the car. Maybe he was headed to Shands hospital. It's the place to go when you have no insurance in Jax.
If he drove Main Street (avoiding I-95) from their home they would drive right by Freedom Fountain downtown. It's large and lit up at night. There is a McDonalds at 1768 N. Davis Street (across the street from the hospital). If Lonzie passed on the way or RE just pain chickened out and bailed on the hospital idea, he's now panicked. Near the hospital is not the best neighborhood. If he was dealing drugs he would be familiar with the Hogan's Creek/Springfield area. There's a blue house on darn near every block. I did find one that is right next to the rail road tracks with a retention pond next door.
attachment.php

and the neighbor
attachment.php

small map that marks the hospital, McDonalds and blue houses:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 240
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 242