GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Echoes again on Haleigh Cummings case..

I don't think they're ever going to get charges for what happened to Lonzie so this is the next best thing! They're going down. Anyone know what the norm sentence is for dealing drugs in Florida?

For drug distribution activities prosecuted as possession with an intent to sell, a third degree felony, the term of imprisonment can last for up to five years and require a fine up to the amount of $5,000. A second degree felony conviction may result in a term of imprisonment for up to fifteen years and a fine in an amount up to $10,000.

Florida state laws allow enhanced sentencing for defendants who have prior felony convictions. State law refers to these defendants as "career criminals" and "habitual felony offenders." If the defendant qualifies for an enhanced sentence, a conviction will likely lead to an increase in the term of imprisonment.

- See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/florida-law/florida-drug-distribution-laws.html#sthash.WChjxS05.dpuf

"Possession with intent to sell" includes all legal elements of simple possession, but also requires proof of the defendant's intent to sell or distribute the drugs. The specific charge depends on the type of controlled substance involved in the crime. For example, a state prosecutor may bring a third degree felony charge for marijuana possession with intent to sell. In contrast, possession of cocaine with intent to sell may be charged as a second degree felony. Some controlled substances with medicinal qualities, such as prescription drugs, may qualify for misdemeanor charges. - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/florida-law/florida-drug-possession-laws.html#sthash.7p8wsIkG.dpuf

Im guessing this would be a 2nd degree felony? So, possibly a 15 year sentence?

"Possession with intent to sell" includes all legal elements of simple possession, but also requires proof of the defendant's intent to sell or distribute the drugs. The specific charge depends on the type of controlled substance involved in the crime. For example, a state prosecutor may bring a third degree felony charge for marijuana possession with intent to sell. In contrast, possession of cocaine with intent to sell may be charged as a second degree felony. Some controlled substances with medicinal qualities, such as prescription drugs, may qualify for misdemeanor charges. - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/florida-law/florida-drug-possession-laws.html#sthash.7p8wsIkG.dpuf

Im guessing this would be a 2nd degree felony? So, possibly a 15 year sentence?

Yeah I figured the same! Then the neglect charges, if she is found guilty of them maybe looking at 20-25 years!

Yeah I figured the same! Then the neglect charges, if she is found guilty of them maybe looking at 20-25 years!

well wouldnt that be sweet :)

Of course, we would all rather her (them) face charges for Lonzie but if thats not going to happen, this is the next best thing.

Echoes again on Haleigh Cummings case..

I don't think they're ever going to get charges for what happened to Lonzie so this is the next best thing! They're going down. Anyone know what the norm sentence is for dealing drugs in Florida?
Unless they can offer a plea for less time.

Mother of Ruben Ebron: He’s not a murderer
Wanda Ebron said she believes that Lonzie is still alive somewhere. She said a woman claiming to be Lonna Barton, Lonzie's mother, called her on the phone and told her something that caused her and her husband to breathe easier. She wouldn’t explain what the woman said, but she said the State Attorney's Office is aware of the information.

Oh my goodness. I would love to believe this is true and Lonzie is alive, but I don't. Either Mrs. Ebron is delusional or someone played a nasty trick.
Sheesh I wish someone would just come forward and TALK. Where's Lonzie???

Oh my goodness. I would love to believe this is true and Lonzie is alive, but I don't. Either Mrs. Ebron is delusional or someone played a nasty trick.

I think it is BS. Mrs. Ebron is having a hard time realizing her sons are degenerate criminals. She is enabling and coddling; something that I'm sure isn't new for her.

I think someone's living in coo coo land ...along with her son,
Must be a hereditary thing.....

Another article I just read...
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...port-on-bartons-history-of-violence/72401142/
"New report on Barton's history of violence"

Ha - msm is lagging behind WS. We talked about that stuff back in August. From the Baker County Press:

Sept. 27, 2012
• Deputy Patrick McGauley filed battery complaints against all three parties to a domestic dispute that erupted at a residence on Myrtis Barton Lane near Macclenny the afternoon of September 22. Lonna Barton, 22, said her husband Christopher Barton, 38, restrained her while allowing his daughter [Redacted], 19, to strike her repeatedly. The other two parties gave conflicting versions of events about 5:30 that day after the couple argued and Mrs. Barton returned to the residence to collect belongings. She then got into a confrontation with her step-daughter.

Feb. 11, 2010:
• Deputy Randy Davis arrested Christopher Barton, 35, at his home off Myrtice Barton Rd. near Macclenny and charged him with aggravated domestic battery on wife Lonna, 20. Mr. Barton allegedly returned home drunk about 11:00 the evening of February 5 and pulled his wife off a couch before kicking her in the side of her stomach.
The husband faces a more serious charge because the wife is six months pregnant.

Links are in this post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nville-24-July-2015-5&p=12005377#post12005377

Once again, work gets in the way of my search for justice and truth through the Internet!
Lots of bedtime reading tonight.
Thank you everyone for the links and comments today!

Have just caught up on the last couple of days posts - so much revealed all of a sudden! I know RB isn't a good guy by any stretch of the imagination, but is anyone else having doubts about his role in Lonzie's disappearance? I don't know, but listening to those recorded phone calls with his ex has given me pause. I still think he is directly involved, but am now thinking he could be covering for LL in a big way. And the news of her most recent arrest ... sheesh, this woman is off the rails big time, and the fact that this has happened in the company of CB (and the likelihood that there is so much more we probably don't know about this couple yet) is making me think that RE isn't necessarily the most evil of this threesome - LL and CB are the actual flesh and blood parents of Lonzie, and while the public and LE are bending over backwards to find their son, this is how they are behaving??

Even before the most recent developments, my thoughts about LL changed completely when we heard about her outright lying and deception after work on the night Lonzie disappeared (being evasive about where she lived with the woman who drove her home, denying that she know RE etc.) I wouldn't be surprised if both men were desperately trying to keep her/win her back by covering for her.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/ne...helped-/nnhdq/
Baker Sheriff's Office reveals how tipsters helped drug investigation

The sheriff's office conducted three undercover drug operations with confidential informants in the span of two days.

Tuesday, 4:40 p.m.:

The informants told detectives Tuesday they could buy Suboxone sublingual film strips from a man known as Chris Barton. Suboxone is a prescription medication for opioid addiction treatment.

The informant met up with Barton just before 5 p.m. near the Glen Church of Christ. The informant bought four strips from Barton for $60, said BCSO. The two also talked about future dealings, detectives said.

--more@link.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/ne...helped-/nnhdq/
Baker Sheriff's Office reveals how tipsters helped drug investigation

The sheriff's office conducted three undercover drug operations with confidential informants in the span of two days.

Tuesday, 4:40 p.m.:

The informants told detectives Tuesday they could buy Suboxone sublingual film strips from a man known as Chris Barton. Suboxone is a prescription medication for opioid addiction treatment.

The informant met up with Barton just before 5 p.m. near the Glen Church of Christ. The informant bought four strips from Barton for $60, said BCSO. The two also talked about future dealings, detectives said.

--more@link.

Ouch... I hope that people can't figure out who the informant was from this. I would be scared for my life.

Have just caught up on the last couple of days posts - so much revealed all of a sudden! I know RB isn't a good guy by any stretch of the imagination, but is anyone else having doubts about his role in Lonzie's disappearance? I don't know, but listening to those recorded phone calls with his ex has given me pause. I still think he is directly involved, but am now thinking he could be covering for LL in a big way. And the news of her most recent arrest ... sheesh, this woman is off the rails big time, and the fact that this has happened in the company of CB (and the likelihood that there is so much more we probably don't know about this couple yet) is making me think that RE isn't necessarily the most evil of this threesome - LL and CB are the actual flesh and blood parents of Lonzie, and while the public and LE are bending over backwards to find their son, this is how they are behaving??

Even before the most recent developments, my thoughts about LL changed completely when we heard about her outright lying and deception after work on the night Lonzie disappeared (being evasive about where she lived with the woman who drove her home, denying that she know RE etc.) I wouldn't be surprised if both men were desperately trying to keep her/win her back by covering for her.

I kind of agree. Although Ebron is a nasty , I think the more Evil is Lonna and the worst of them all, Chris Barton. Hes the nastiest of all of them.
I believe Ebron is involved, but in a cover-up. The party was at his place and thats when Lonzie met his fate. Lonna and CB are way more involved than Ebron, but all are involved.

Poor Lonzie. Surrounded by evil. He stood no chance. I hope his big Sister gets placed with a family far far away from her "blood" relatives.

I did think about it ..for about...0.5 seconds...then came to the conclusion he's too much of a coward to take the slack for someone else,
I seriously doubt he would sacrifice his life for hers..or anyone's for that matter,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02