GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think he was involved.

With CB being eliminated as the father...Maybe they will put more focus on him as suspect....and maybe Little Man can go home to his family that loves him...

Classito

You beat me to it and much more succinctly expressed. :)

Your response supports my assertion. ;) Thinking about what you said - it would explain why the rumored person claiming to be Lonzie's father wasn't included in the testing. So I believe the DNA collections were simply part of the investigation.

And yes, you're correct in that Lonna's DNA is all that's needed to show whether any remains found was her child. I'll refrain from making a bad joke here...

Local news update - prosecution has release more evidence in their case against Ebron

http://www.news4jax.com/news/more-evidence-released-in-ruben-ebron-case

Evidence includes calls in jail and video, so it's going to take local news sources some time to sift through it and report more.

Ha - from your link:

Hannan also asked Ebron if he lied about anything or if he felt he'd been telling the truth.

"They're always going to say I'm lying,” Ebron answered.

Talk about a non-answer! He thinks he's so manipulative and sly. Sorry Ebron, you think you're made of Teflon but really, you're not. Forensics trumps story telling. You will lose!

Let's watch the video of Ebron running, alone, away from his car just minutes before calling 911. He and everyone else involved can say whatever they want but the evidence doesn't lie.

lol yea I saw that... way to evade the question.

Ha - from your link:

Hannan also asked Ebron if he lied about anything or if he felt he'd been telling the truth.

"They're always going to say I'm lying,” Ebron answered.

Talk about a non-answer! He thinks he's so manipulative and sly. Sorry Ebron, you think you're made of Teflon but really, you're not. Forensics trumps story telling. You will lose!

Let's watch the video of Ebron running, alone, away from his car just minutes before calling 911. He and everyone else involved can say whatever they want but the evidence doesn't lie.

The page has been updated on the new evidence:

Detective: “The times are not matching up. Your phone is not matching up. I’m just telling you. And there’s a lot more I’m not telling you.”
Ebron: “When I went back to the house, I probably changed, but I wasn’t honestly paying attention to the little details. “
Detective: “That’s not a little detail; that’s a huge detail.”
Ebron: “What’s actually going on?”
Detective: “I’ve got a child missing. I’m worried about that child’s life. You’re worried about your rights.”
Ebron: “No, I’m worried about what’s actually going on. You guys ain’t telling me nothing.”
Detective: “You should be worried about that child.”

http://www.news4jax.com/news/more-evidence-released-in-ruben-ebron-case

More articles and video. It's like the floodgates have opened. I can't wait until reporters have finished sifting through and start releasing the new information.

One day after that video was released to the public in August, JSO said, Ebron tried to make a deal with investigators after he was shown video of himself running from his car the night Lonzie Barton disappeared. Previously released documents show Ebron requested talk to investigators after video of Ebron abandoning the car surfaced.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/jso-ebron-youre-gonna-have-tell-where-bodys/npcS2/

Video only with some comments from Ebron about Lonzie's head injury:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/videos/news/new-documents-released-in-case-against-ebron/vDfzH7/

Can you transcribe some? I'm on my phone for the weekend.

Poor baby. I knew it but it still hurts every time.

Can you transcribe some? I'm on my phone for the weekend.

Poor baby. I knew it but it still hurts every time.

I'll try to do some tomorrow if no one beats me to it. In both videos there are long stretches of Ebron just sitting so there's not a whole lot to transcribe. The first part of the first video is mainly a detective going off on Ebron then he and another detective empty his pockets. They walk out of the room and Ebron asks "detective, should I have a lawyer then?" No answer so for the next twenty minutes or so he just sits by himself. Then he leaves to go to the bathroom.

When he gets back the detective comes in with him and tells him that the other detectives asked what was going on and that he told them Ebron had asked for an attorney. The detective asks Ebron if he wants to talk about it or not, Ebron says he does. The detective says he's going to advise him of his rights and have him sign the form. If Ebron wants to talk or ask questions, fine; if he doesn't then they're right back where they started. The detective goes to get the form.

He returns with another detective and they read him his rights and explain that Ebron can stop at any time and have a lawyer meet him. They verify that Ebron can read and write. Ebron signs the form. The detective tries to get Ebron to talk and there's some back and forth before going through the timeline. It continues through the next video and that video ends with Ebron sitting by himself until it stops.

That's the part I'll wait until morning to get to unless someone else does it first. We've got another one of our famous windstorms blowing outside and it's hard to hear - I don't want to wake up my hubby and Ebron mumbles a bit. And I'm tired from listening to his monotonous voice. :anguish:

Until then here's some more stuff to read:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...groundbreaking-details-ebron-barton/76816922/

Thx lady. All I have to say is "beautiful beautiful beautiful, beautiful boy"

John Lennon has made me cry big fat tears on my table today w that Shizz.

I have tipped my beer tonight for chance, lonzie, Malik, and all baby boys I haven't mentioned.

I'll try to do some tomorrow if no one beats me to it. In both videos there are long stretches of Ebron just sitting so there's not a whole lot to transcribe. The first part of the first video is mainly a detective going off on Ebron then he and another detective empty his pockets. They walk out of the room and Ebron asks "detective, should I have a lawyer then?" No answer so for the next twenty minutes or so he just sits by himself. Then he leaves to go to the bathroom.

When he gets back the detective comes in with him and tells him that the other detectives asked what was going on and that he told them Ebron had asked for an attorney. The detective asks Ebron if he wants to talk about it or not, Ebron says he does. The detective says he's going to advise him of his rights and have him sign the form. If Ebron wants to talk or ask questions, fine; if he doesn't then they're right back where they started. The detective goes to get the form.

He returns with another detective and they read him his rights and explain that Ebron can stop at any time and have a lawyer meet him. They verify that Ebron can read and write. Ebron signs the form. The detective tries to get Ebron to talk and there's some back and forth before going through the timeline. It continues through the next video and that video ends with Ebron sitting by himself until it stops.

That's the part I'll wait until morning to get to unless someone else does it first. We've got another one of our famous windstorms blowing outside and it's hard to hear - I don't want to wake up my hubby and Ebron mumbles a bit. And I'm tired from listening to his monotonous voice. :anguish:

Until then here's some more stuff to read:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...groundbreaking-details-ebron-barton/76816922/

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/crime/2015/12/04/new-discovery-documents-uncover-groundbreaking-details-ebron-barton/76816922/

Ebron implored investigators to hear his side of the story, saying he wanted "this to end today." Pressed about what happened to Lonzie and the whereabouts of his body, Ebron nodded his head at one point, appearing to acknowledge that Lonzie was dead before [redacted] went to work, the report said.

Ebron, who became "visibly upset and was crying," told investigators they needed to see cell phone pictures he took of Lonzie "an hour before" [redacted] went to Wacko's. Ebron said detectives would be able to see in those pictures, which showed the front and profile views of Lonzie, that "something was wrong with" him, according to the report. But, Ebron told investigators, he had scrubbed the pictures from his phone before police arrived.

Before [redacted] went to work, Ebron told her that he would no longer watch Lonzie for her anymore "indicating she was taking advantage of him," he told investigators.

The new info coming out is so difficult to read :(

I stare at my own toddler right now and just ask why, why why????!!!!

Poor sweet Lonzie.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

So is Ebron saying that Lonzie was dead before Lonna went to work at 8:30ish? Why did he want to show the photos of Lonzie to LE? I don't get it.

So is Ebron saying that Lonzie was dead before Lonna went to work at 8:30ish? Why did he want to show the photos of Lonzie to LE? I don't get it.

From what i read in the msn article he wanted to show LE something was wrong with Lonzie but had deleted the photos.
It was before LB went to Wacko's, but RE didn't say Lonzie was deceased at that stage. But i think if Lonzie wasn't actually deceased then he wasn't far from it, :(

Ebron, who became "visibly upset and was crying," told investigators they needed to see cell phone pictures he took of Lonzie "an hour before" [redacted] went to Wacko's. Ebron said detectives would be able to see in those pictures, which showed the front and profile views of Lonzie, that "something was wrong with" him, according to the report. But, Ebron told investigators, he had scrubbed the pictures from his phone before police arrived.

Before [redacted] went to work, Ebron told her that he would no longer watch Lonzie for her anymore "indicating she was taking advantage of him," he told investigators.

He wants to show something is wrong with Lonzie from days before, so does he ever admit to LE that the story of the abduction is bs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321