GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants to show something is wrong with Lonzie from days before, so does he ever admit to LE that the story of the abduction is bs?

He claims to have taken the photos of Lonzie an hour before LB went to Wacko's not days before as per msn article that was posted.
LE already knows the abduction story was bs. because of the video of Ebron and the car he claimed was stolen.

He claims to have taken the photos of Lonzie an hour before LB went to Wacko's not days before as per msn article that was posted.
LE already knows the abduction story was bs. because of the video of Ebron and the car he claimed was stolen.

I know the abduction story is bs but does he ever state that to LE at any point? I haven't read through the new docs and I haven't viewed the videos yet. I wonder about the photos of Lonzie. My head is spinning. Why take them and then delete them and then admit to police that he took them? Why stick with a story of having Lonzie in the back seat and the car is gone? To hurt Lonna? Maybe he wanted to send those photos to Lonna of Lonzie to hurt her for leaving Lonzie with him to babysit? Part of me thinks that Lonna knew about all of this from the beginning and part of me isn't 100% sure yet.

I know the abduction story is bs but does he ever state that to LE at any point? I haven't read through the new docs and I haven't viewed the videos yet. I wonder about the photos of Lonzie. My head is spinning. Why take them and then delete them and then admit to police that he took them? Why stick with a story of having Lonzie in the back seat and the car is gone? To hurt Lonna? Maybe he wanted to send those photos to Lonna of Lonzie to hurt her for leaving Lonzie with him to babysit? Part of me thinks that Lonna knew about all of this from the beginning and part of me isn't 100% sure yet.
This is only thing I've read that suggests anything about making up the abduction..

When Ebron called police to his apartment July 24, he and [redacted] noticed "blood on their bed sheet" from Lonzie's drool, saying "they tried to hide the blood by folding the sheets over hoping the police would not find the blood," according to an incident report. At one point, he also allegedly acknowledged lying about the abduction.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...groundbreaking-details-ebron-barton/76816922/

IMO he is trying to deflect blame onto Lonna.
My head is spinning too. As more and more info comes out, I have more and more questions.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This is only thing I've read that suggests anything about making up the abduction..

When Ebron called police to his apartment July 24, he and [redacted] noticed "blood on their bed sheet" from Lonzie's drool, saying "they tried to hide the blood by folding the sheets over hoping the police would not find the blood," according to an incident report. At one point, he also allegedly acknowledged lying about the abduction.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...groundbreaking-details-ebron-barton/76816922/

IMO he is trying to deflect blame onto Lonna.
My head is spinning too. As more and more info comes out, I have more and more questions.

I think Lonna was well aware Lonzie was dead when she left for work.

Could it be genuine emotion when Ebron is upset and crying? Or just an act?

I can't get the newsjax4 videos to play. :( They just endlessly buffer. May try again later. Wanted to transcribe them.

I think Lonna was well aware Lonzie was dead when she left for work.
I think so too. Her reactions when this first happened are very telling IMO. Her conversation/lying to police when they tracked her down that night, her recorded conversation with the person who gave her a ride. Seemed more concerned with everything but her baby :( Just the whole why and how and all of the details coming out is just too sickening. I pray Lonzie is found and gets the full justice he deserves X 1000000.

Could it be genuine emotion when Ebron is upset and crying? Or just an act?

Maybe now that he has sobered up he does feel guilt, I hope he does and I hope it haunts him forever. But mostly crying because he knows he's not getting away with it. Would he be crying if running free? Doubt it

And Lonna wasn't crying. Was off in a motel room shooting up [emoji35]

Yes, but to determine Lonzie's paternity they must already have Lonzie's DNA. So if they find remains they will compare the DNA to that, not to the parents' DNA.

Custody issues? Surely this Ransom guy isn't fighting for custody of a missing child who is sadly probably deceased.

Depending on where they got the DNA sample, LE might still want to check the DNA with the parents to make sure it's really Lonzie's DNA and not from some other person altogether.

I did not blame "this Ransom guy" in any manner in my post. You don't have to be the biological dad to kidnap a child because you want custody or don't want someone else to get custody. And I'm not saying this is anywhere close what happened to Lonzie, we were speaking generally about general missing child cases.

I think so too. Her reactions when this first happened are very telling IMO. Her conversation/lying to police when they tracked her down that night, her recorded conversation with the person who gave her a ride. Seemed more concerned with everything but her baby :( Just the whole why and how and all of the details coming out is just too sickening. I pray Lonzie is found and gets the full justice he deserves X 1000000.

I think these two planned all this only it didn't go according to their plans.
Remember she was not scheduled for work that night.
Easier to do the abduction story with her gone.
She goes to work. downhill from there.

Something about the Laundry bothers me.

And Lonna driving the car to work.
I think Lonzie was placed somewhere before she went to work! The dogs smelled decomp drivers side... Was Lonna holding a deceased Lonzie then after they left him somewhere she drives the car and the decomp goes from her to the car.

And Lonna driving the car to work.
I think Lonzie was placed somewhere before she went to work! The dogs smelled decomp drivers side... Was Lonna holding a deceased Lonzie then after they left him somewhere she drives the car and the decomp goes from her to the car.

Agreed

Police never stated whether Lonzie and his sister were on the Laundromat video surveillance have they? I know when I take my kids they are running all over the place!

I still want to know was in the storage unit?

So was Lonna dancing the night before (the 22nd) too at Scores? I'm trying to find an MSM link to documents.

Agreed

Police never stated whether Lonzie and his sister were on the Laundromat video surveillance have they? I know when I take my kids they are running all over the place!

I still want to know was in the storage unit?

If you watch the WRE interrogations, WRE states he left the kids in the car while he went into the laundromat. He put laundry in, went to the bathroom and then left. Maybe that's why LE hasn't said one way or another, maybe WRE actually told the truth-or a version of the truth. Lonzie could have been disappeared at that point, I guess and he just left the girl in the car.

JMO, but I think LLB's interrogation would have taken a completely different direction and tone if LE thought Lonzie was dead before she went to work. Maybe there's proof somewhere that he was alive or interview tapes we haven't seen yet. To me, LE seems to believe he died after she went to work.

Hmm the deleted photo info came up in the media on October 23rd. Did I miss this?

The documents said Ebron had pictures of Lonzie’s injuries on his cell phone, but deleted them when police asked for a photo for the Amber Alert.
The court documents said Ruben Ebron told his father, William Ebron, in a phone call from jail that Lonzie had been losing weight.

- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...e-barton-injuries/nn8Z8/#sthash.39YyO5Kp.dpuf

Link to PDF from Oct 23rd r.e. injuries. Also Ebron deleted the photos when LE asked for a photo for the Amber Alert.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/documents/2015/oct/23/ebron-5th-supplemental-discovery-exhibit/

Remember now what happened 5 yrs ago ..Haleigh Cummings went missing from a drugged up baby sitter whom later on married so called father of Haleigh Cummings to only later on being arrested and charged only for drugs...same thing is going on now with Lonzie's so called mother...I am afraid to say unless one of them cracks which I don't see happening as each of these P O S is only caring about themselves we may never know what happened to that poor little boy Lonzie...just as we may never know about Haleigh Cummings ..Lonzie's own cousin. Lonzie's case so mirrors Haleigh case in so many ways its dang scary we have P O S like this living among us today...nobody from either poor babies families cares..we see no outrage from either parties which tells me none of so called adults in these families cares one bit about these poor babies at all. They are so caught up in drugs nothing matters to any of so called adults near these babies. May God give both babies Peace now.

RSBM

The laundry. So far I haven't been able to find out what happened to the laundry. If I'm correct, when RE phoned 911 to report the car/abduction he had placed the laundry in the washer only. So when, whom, picked up the laundry? That, in itself can be telling. Was Lonzie's green Tshirt or RE's black tank top in the wash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader